Millennium Falcon

Reaction score
Saw a TRU in Wisconsin sitting on perhaps a dozen of these at MSRP and a whole mess of AT-ACTs at half MSRP. Hasbro took the wrong lesson from these garbage releases. We have and will spend the money if the product is worth it.

Reaction score
Saw a TRU in Wisconsin sitting on perhaps a dozen of these at MSRP and a whole mess of AT-ACTs at half MSRP. Hasbro took the wrong lesson from these garbage releases. We have and will spend the money if the product is worth it.
So will the vast majority of consumers. It's like Hasbro wants us to giving them money so they have a reason to drop the Star Wars license.

Reaction score
Another forum member asked me about what I did to my TFA Falcon, so I'm posting the pics here. All these mods are rather ham-fisted. I got the Falcon last year off ebay, NIB for $27 plus shipping, so $47 all in. Fiddling with it was a cabin fever/get through the winter kind of thing. I'd call it, "as you walk by" passable.

The landing gear are chopped vintage/potf2. Same with the cannon. The landing gear are glued and screwed in place. The cannon I used the bracket that came with the ship and drilled two holes in, it actually fit nicely, even if it is a little large looking. Ideally I would have liked to use BMF landing gear and a BMF cannon but that was cost prohibitive considering what they're going for.

I took out the nerf cannon, ground down all the structure for it, put in a section of old falcon backdrop and a base, so now its more of just a... compartment.

I also took out the electronics as long as I had it apart. I can live without blaster and ship sounds, meh, ymmv.

I took out most of the pop up cannon bits, you can see its a little rough still. I'm not sure what to do with the available space now. Realistically it'll probably stay like that forever, lol.

Oh, and that's the BMF chess board. I had one kicking around (long story).

Anyway, hope this helps.

Reaction score
Sorry, I just noticed I forgot to rotate the pictures because they did that "upload sideways" thing. :$

Reaction score
Pretty cool! This falcon gets a bad rap. If it had landing gear right out of the gate it’s not half bad for a small falcon.

Reaction score
It really is a shame. It's so close to being a very decent (I'm going to go with 'standard') standard sized falcon. If they'd re-tool it a little without the gimmicks...

Reaction score
Wow Darth Pete, your Falcon modifications look great, I really want one now, I've been hoping one of these turns up at Mardens : )

Reaction score
Wow Darth Pete, your Falcon modifications look great, I really want one now, I've been hoping one of these turns up at Mardens : )
Not to go to far a field on the thread topic; but oddly enough the Mardens near me (Brewer), in addition to the glut of armor-ups, etc, has a TLJ BB8 playset. $114.99 though o_O

I just thought it was odd that, that one TLJ item is there.

Reaction score
First post. Just wanted to say that I think this falcon gets a bad rap. Its not as good as the BMF but that one is so big it just wouldn't work for me, even if I wanted to fork out the big $$ it costs. I think it compares favorably to all the other falcons, assuming you didn't pay $100 for it. I would say its a buy at anything under $50. I bought a couple for $25 each, which I think is well worth it. It actually has a lot of detail on it. The nerf stuff is stupid but if you just keep it all closed up it looks great. I don't think it looks any more out of proportion than the other small falcons made over the years, but I do think picture on the box makes it look goofy. Landing gear and ramp would have been nice, but that wasn't a deal breaker for me. I actually did a paint wash on mine and I think it came out great. Brings out the details and makes you appreciate it more. Just my 2 cents... here are some pics of mine before and after