Millennium Falcon

Reaction score
My wife got me the TFA Falcon for Christmas, pretty decent ship, and very detail. I like it a lot and the play value it's excellent, also own the Vintage Falcon (Grandmother got it for me in 1983), the POTF2 Falcon, OTC Falcon, Legacy Falcon and TVC exclusive Toys R Us Falcon, so I'm pretty much done with the Millenium Falcon. however most of the time play with my kids with the OTC Falcon since have landing ramp and legs, and lighter in weight than the BMF.

Reaction score
My Walmart had about 10 of these for $50 clearanced, then went back on Saturday morning and there were 3 left marked down to $25. Picked up 2 for me and a friend and the last was gone when I went back. Still havent decided if I'll open it.

Reaction score
My Walmart had about 10 of these for $50 clearanced, then went back on Saturday morning and there were 3 left marked down to $25. Picked up 2 for me and a friend and the last was gone when I went back. Still havent decided if I'll open it.
I liked it. You should open it. For $25 I think you got a good deal and will like it too.

Reaction score
For $25, open it and have some fun. Know that it is geared towards kids but the play features are fun if you get into that child mindset and let your imagination go wild.
I'm not keen on the nerf stuff, but my favorite part about it, by far, is the bed and seat. So rad. That would've been awesome to have as a kid.

Reaction score
I missed out on the BMF so I would love to get something like this on sale. Too bad the cheapest in Canada so far I've seen is $60. I think if they ditched the Nerf feature and gave us landing gear and a ramp, this would have been so much better.

Reaction score
Finally opened it and am glad I did. The couch/table and bed are definitely a step up from the BMF and I love the hyperdrive sounds. If I spent the original asking price of over $100 I would have cried, but for $25 it's a hell of a deal.

Reaction score
If anyone is in need of one, I may be able to get one for $35 plus tax plus actual shipping (if they still have them when I go back, there were 3 or 4 today). Cost plus shipping, and if you feel to throw me $5 for my trouble that would be cool, but even if not, I'm glad to help another Scummer out. Just hit me up. Thanks

Reaction score
I missed out on the BMF so I would love to get something like this on sale. Too bad the cheapest in Canada so far I've seen is $60. I think if they ditched the Nerf feature and gave us landing gear and a ramp, this would have been so much better.
Yeah, Kenner had that figured out in 1978. I will not touch this, not unless Hasbro pays me to take it.

Reaction score
I still don't understand why Hasbro made this? they could have re-tool the mold for the POTF MF and went from there. Few times I've thought about buy it, but my POTF version blows this one away!!

Reaction score
I still don't understand why Hasbro made this? they could have re-tool the mold for the POTF MF and went from there. Few times I've thought about buy it, but my POTF version blows this one away!!

That's a good point. That might have been a better option.

Reaction score
That wouldn't have been cool, but unfortunately the mold for the POTF Falcon broke back in '07 or '08; which is one reason we got the BMF.

Hasbro:
“We’ve always wanted to make a bigger MILLENNIUM FALCON.
When we literally “broke the mold” we seized the opportunity to fulfill ours wishes as well as the fans. Legions of young STAR WARS fans have grown up playing with the original MILLENNIUM FALCON toy,” said Derryl D. DePriest, director of marketing for STAR WARS at Hasbro. “In designing the new MILLENNIUM FALCON for a new generation of fans, Hasbro’s design team succeeded in adding new features that will both excite kids and thrill our devoted collectors.”

Reaction score
What they could have done was retool that hollow Hero series one, with ramps, cockpit, maybe even sound, add figures, some paint, and it would have served fine!

Reaction score
I didn't like the two most recent Falcons.

They should just update the POTF2 or the BMF. They both need the whole interior opened up.

The TFA Falcon toy was just awful. I'd have hated that thing as a kid.

It would be neat to maybe get one to cannibalize for parts for customizing the BMF or the POTF2 Falcons though. :{D

Reaction score
Noob question for anyone who may know: Do any of the older round radar dishes (Legacy, POTF2) fit on the Force Awakens Falcon? I keep thinking about buying a round dish on eBay and putting it on the new Falcon but I'm not sure any of them fit. Has anyone tried this? Thanks, Y'all.:)

Reaction score
Not likely an easy fix. As they are all different molds. But with a little Super Glue it could be done. Probably the only dish that would be the same scale as that one, is the POTF or OTC Falcon though. Definitely not the BMF.

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the $20 price tag is still anywhere? That makes me actually want to go out and buy one.