Millennium Falcon

Reaction score
It's actually a pretty good toy. Very nice for kids. It really just had a few problems.

- Nerf gun should have been removed and instead, functioning landing gear and ramp
- Price should have retailed for $89.99
- Finn should have been dropped in favor of Han Solo

Swap that out - and this thing would have been much more of a success for retail.
Nailed it.

Reaction score
It's actually a pretty good toy. Very nice for kids. It really just had a few problems.

- Nerf gun should have been removed and instead, functioning landing gear and ramp
- Price should have retailed for $89.99
- Finn should have been dropped in favor of Han Solo

Swap that out - and this thing would have been much more of a success for retail.
Nah, should have been Rey, not Han. Sacrilege, I know, but she flies the damn thing during its sole action sequence.

Reaction score
Nah, should have been Rey, not Han. Sacrilege, I know, but she flies the damn thing during its sole action sequence.
Yeah, but how many times did she crash the ship into the ground? I kinda flinched every time... Like watching someone beat up on your dear grandma... At least Han treated her right in the OT.

Reaction score
There's really no excuse for that. How did they expect kids to get into this line when the only ones able to track down the main characters are vigilant adults who check stock numbers online??
The bigger problem is that Hasbro didn't ship Han in the first wave. Even as adults, we shouldn't HAVE to resort to checking stock numbers. There should be enough figures on the pegs for anyone at any time to walk into a store and pick up a main character.

I remember seeing the Falcon at only one of three local Walmart stores. If I remember right it had been marked down from $119 to $99. Haven't seen it since. And honestly, even if I did, I'd still pass it by.

Reaction score
It went Walmart Clearance in my area for $35.00 a few backs. Meh for $35.00 I'll toss one in the closet! :)

Reaction score
It went Walmart Clearance in my area for $35.00 a few weeks backs. Meh.... for $35.00 I'll toss one in the closet! :)

Damn you no edit button!

Reaction score
I really wanted to find one at $35 for my son when he gets older but all the stores here (4 walmarts) only one carried it and I checked every day but one over the last 2 weeks. That one day was the day they clearance it. Sigh.

Reaction score
Yeah, but how many times did she crash the ship into the ground? I kinda flinched every time... Like watching someone beat up on your dear grandma... At least Han treated her right in the OT.
Han crashed the Falcon a lot in TFA too. I took it as the MF suffering from the lack of Han's jerry-rigging it. The Falcon has always been that car with mismatched doors, a garbage bag window,and a rag as the gas cap and you have to press the gas 6 times before turning the ignition.

Reaction score
Its on clearance at about $100 USD over here in Parts Unknown, I passed and picked up a lot of great shape POTF2 vehicles for $82 shipped (I won't get them until next year thought, lol). Lot included: Falcon, X Wing, Tie, Walker, Luke's Speeder, Imperial Speeder, Snow Speeder and a handful of 90['s figs.

Reaction score
I posted this in the customs section but also wanted to post it here. I weathered up the Falcon the other night. It was just too bland looking. I got this when it went on sale for $70 and I'm much more happier with this purchase now.

Reaction score
Just scored mine for $65 from a local used game store. Still in the box and everything. I feel okay picking it up for this price for sure. Definitely plan on "roughing it up" a bit too. Still, landing gears and a ramp could have made this remarkable (for what it is). It's not the BMF and it isn't supposed to be. Overall it's a lot of fun and I'm glad to have a "modern" Falcon since the restoration of my vintage one is coming to a standstill (EvilBay prices...).

Reaction score
I stumbled upon one of these at super walmart today for $35, insta-buy. I have one of the late 2000 ones that is similar to the one i had as a kid (i also got the vintage one on christmas when i was 3), so now i can give this one to my son who is 2, for his christmas.

Reaction score
Now that the new Rogue One toys have launched, this seems to be back up to it's original retail. Saw it at Target for $139.99.

Reaction score
Considering even the "SMF" always had landing gear and a boarding ramp, this plastic atrocity can stay on the non-clearance priced Walmart clearance aisle for eternity. Or until you lower your standards.

Reaction score
Considering even the "SMF" always had landing gear and a boarding ramp, this plastic atrocity can stay on the non-clearance priced Walmart clearance aisle for eternity. Or until you lower your standards.

I don't mind it actually.

Sure it could do with some landing gears and a boarding ramp and do away with the nerf cannon) but aside from those thngs the hyper drive and flight motion sounds are really cool and it has a really nice interior at the back.

Reaction score
To its credit, I do like the build and detail, and I don't imagine it'd be that trying to add some (admittedly non-removable after I'm done) landing gear. It's the price I can't and haven't been able to get past. Eight years ago I bought the BMF for $119.

Reaction score
I was not going to pick this up, definitely not at full price. I found it on clearance from 139.99 to 132.00 at Kmart. Not good but they are having an additional 50% off deal this week so it was 66.00. I bought only because I have all the other larger scale Falcons and caved to add it to the collection.

Reaction score
Millenium Falcon DRONE at TARGET

I was in my local TARGET this morning, and I spotted a new Millenium Falcon flying DRONE ($299.00). Its HUGE.

I know this isn't really related to this thread, but I don't know where other Air Hogs chatter belongs.

It doesn't exactly say Air Hogs on the box, which is even bigger than the 6" scale TIE, the box is in the normal BLACK SERIEScolors. It looks like it's meant to be this year's hot Christmas toy for lil biffy. I'd love to see an youtube unboxing and test flight. Really looks fun)

-Wolf

Reaction score
I was in my local TARGET this morning, and I spotted a new Millenium Falcon flying DRONE ($299.00). Its HUGE.

I know this isn't really related to this thread, but I don't know where other Air Hogs chatter belongs.

It doesn't exactly say Air Hogs on the box, which is even bigger than the 6" scale TIE, the box is in the normal BLACK SERIEScolors. It looks like it's meant to be this year's hot Christmas toy for lil biffy. I'd love to see an youtube unboxing and test flight. Really looks fun)

-Wolf

Huge, overpriced, and not very good.

https://youtu.be/7gIjnLpJsIE

Reaction score
I just scored a TFA Falcon on Sale for 39 € (= 42 $) . To be Honest, i only needed the Soundboard, the new Bunk Bed and maybe the Antenna to insert it all into an used BMF i got from Ebay. The Quality of the plastic is as horrible as described many times before. For a long time Millenium Falcon Enthusiast (which got his first Kenner Falcon 1984 an the Age of 10) i expected little more of a nostalgic moment but was disappointed by the lunchbox Haptics of this one.

Reaction score
Found one for $66 at Kmart today

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge

Reaction score
Per the front page--$14.99 at Winner's. Now we're getting somewhere. If the dish fits the BMF, at that price I'd buy it for the dish and chuck the rest in the dumpster before I left the parking lot.

Reaction score
Per the front page--$14.99 at Winner's. Now we're getting somewhere. If the dish fits the BMF, at that price I'd buy it for the dish and chuck the rest in the dumpster before I left the parking lot.
Pretty sure that is the mini value Falcon...

Reaction score
I don't know about useless. I miss the Galoob Action Fleet scale vehicles. Hot Wheels SW vehicles just haven't been able to scratch that itch for me. This new line of "Value Vehicles" may give me something swooshable with pretty accurate dimensions for not very much money...

Reaction score
Hey! How dare you show any support of the value Falcon around here. Those are fighting words...

Reaction score
Ya I didn't actual mean to place a link. Just copy the text but we can't edit posts in this section. The thing is a giant shell that can't hold figures inside, for a very ridiculous price. +$60 originally

Reaction score
I just scored a TFA Falcon on Sale for 39 € (= 42 $) . To be Honest, i only needed the Soundboard, the new Bunk Bed and maybe the Antenna to insert it all into an used BMF i got from Ebay. The Quality of the plastic is as horrible as described many times before. For a long time Millenium Falcon Enthusiast (which got his first Kenner Falcon 1984 an the Age of 10) i expected little more of a nostalgic moment but was disappointed by the lunchbox Haptics of this one.
Right there with you on being a Falcon enthusiast. Got the original Kenner, the POTF2 Kenner, 2004 Hasbro OTC and the BMF. But I will not buy this current POS. I think it was pretty hard for Mark over at Hasbro to have to design this thing, after being able to go all out for the BMF.

Reaction score
Ya I didn't actual mean to place a link. Just copy the text but we can't edit posts in this section. The thing is a giant shell that can't hold figures inside, for a very ridiculous price. +$60 originally
I'd kill to get one of these for $60. They go for twice that now. For my display, I'd just like something close to scale for my figures to stand around. I don't need a $350 Legacy Falcon for that.

Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
Grabbed the Battle Action Millennium Falcon or BAMF on HTS for $64 shipped with the HOLIDAY16 code. It's discounted to $69.99 and the code dropped it a little more into a comfortable price range. It will be my sons big X-mas gift from Santa. I always got a large Star Wars or GI Joe vehicle on Christmas morning so it's fun to pass it along.