Millennium Falcon

Reaction score
I think it's at 1:28:55 in TLJ.
I agree the little craft that Rey rides in to get from the Falcon to Snoke's ship looks very similar.
When the Legacy Collection BMF came out, I recall reading that the tiny ship is actually a tip of the hat to the explorer craft that chewbacca used way back in the Wookiee Storybook that came out in 1978. It's not an exact match by any means but there are similarities.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I always wanted this and picked one up today on letgo new in the box for $150. The box was beat up but the ship is minty and complete everything still in sealed bags. Funny thing is every time a nearly complete one came up on letgo i was a day late and a dollar short. Glad I waited super grateful for this find. Just put it together cant wait to explore all the features.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, you got a really good deal on that. I think congratulations are in order for anyone picking up a Legacy Falcon. Definitely a must have for anyone collecting 3.75" Star Wars toys. Even after all these years, I still get lots of enjoyment having it on display.

Reaction score
Does anyone know the size comparison of the actual satellite dish on this falcon versus previous versions? I am trying to replace the rectangle one on my force awakens falcon and am trying to figure out which circular one would be the best fit/color match? At first I assumed the Legacy one would be too big but in most pics/videos I see, it seems smaller in comparison to the rest of the ship than the other smaller falcons' dish's are. If anyone has suggestions as to which one might work best or if they simply have dimensions of each please let me know. Fyi, this is the Falcon I am looking to get the dish for. Its the one most people think is crappy with its popout Nerf feature, but I weathered it and I think it looks good now so I am just trying to demodernize it a bit Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, you got a really good deal on that. I think congratulations are in order for anyone picking up a Legacy Falcon. Definitely a must have for anyone collecting 3.75" Star Wars toys. Even after all these years, I still get lots of enjoyment having it on display.
I wish this was available again. Honestly i dont know how i made do without one.

Reaction score
I actually lucked out a few months ago got a mint in open box one for 150. The person opened the box, looked at the figures and put them back. It was fun to assemble but now that i am moving its going to be a pain to transport.... I hear the new one will be in the 350 range....

Reaction score
I actually lucked out a few months ago got a mint in open box one for 150. The person opened the box, looked at the figures and put them back. It was fun to assemble but now that i am moving its going to be a pain to transport.... I hear the new one will be in the 350 range....
Glad you got one! I wonder if they'll throw in a TFA style radar dish with this one.