Millennium Falcon

Reaction score
I have one of these still sealed in a box that I bought a long time ago, but its sitting in storage.

I was browsing through craigslist yesterday, and saw a loose one for a really good price and had to jump on it. Since the one I own is still in the box in storage I never got to see one outside the packaging, and I gotta say wow! this thing is beautiful!

Would anyone be able to list the common missing parts with this particular item, want to see if I got a complete one.

Thank you in advance, I'll get a couple of pics up soon.

Reaction score
Chess pieces, training remote, floor hatches, missiles, and landing gear, usually. Also see a lot of damage from glued-on landing gear.

Los

Reaction score
Someone is asking me if multiple FlightPose stands would work for this. Has anyone tried it or seen a photo?

I am thinking three 2.5" stand could support the weight but it would just look like it does when the landing gear is down.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gee, I was pricing out what it would cost for my MF Coffee Table display. And it appears that it will run me possibly 3-5 times what I even paid for it!

Reaction score
I GOT ONE!!! loose, 98% complete, works perfect, zero damage. PAID 50 BUCKS! Some lady on Facebook marketplace an hour away had it posted for over a day and I happened to expand my search mileage. A buddy grabbed it for me and I love it! Literally all that's missing is the chess pieces and training remote. Couldn't believe it had everything else.

Reaction score
That's a nice score man! You could sell the cannon and two landing gear and make that back. ;)

Reaction score
I finally finished the CUSTOM Box for my Legacy Millennium Falcon!!

I designed this box to be large enough to hold the fully assembled ship, so the BOX IS HUGE!!!

Unfortunately, the photography exposure of the above photo makes the finished box seem darker than it actually is. The brightness on this finished box is actually very accurate to my original graphic design:
Is

This is what the finished box looks like next to a vintage kenner Millennium Falcon box:

I tried to create a design that was an homage to various lines throughout STAR WARS toy history... even 1997 Power of the Force 2 (with the file card information on back!)

The side panels feature stills from the films with the tagline, "Re-create these scenes from..." as an homage to vintage Kenner!

Even the box flap lids have a totally authentic Kenner look to them!

Last edited:
Reaction score
A big BIG shout out thanks to Darren Orme of Replicator Boxes and Inserts.com for the awesome work in turning my graphic designs into absolutely STUNNING finished actual boxes and inserts!!

I do not exaggerate when I say, THIS MAN'S WORK IS SECOND TO NONE!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
That looks superb DARKLORD1967! Really nice design and agreed on Darren, he is awesome. I got him to resize a couple of the old Kenner card backdrops to 6' scale earlier this year and they looked amazing.

Reaction score
Awesome! Do you have a link?
Hi!

Did you manage to get a radar dish?

I just got one as a Christmas present but I noticed that all the landing gears are missing unfortunately. Do you know if there is a way to get the landing gears through a 3D-print?

Otherwise I am considering buying the landing gears that are available for about 100 dollars. Do you guys know if this is as low a price as it will get or should I look elsewhere?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did anybody notice that, from a certain point of view, the mini-fighter was in TLJ?

Reaction score
I have a complete one that is sitting on my work bench at home waiting for paint and lighting upgrades. I could create molds of pieces and cast some in resin if that would be helpful

Reaction score
I have a complete one that is sitting on my work bench at home waiting for paint and lighting upgrades. I could create molds of pieces and cast some in resin if that would be helpful
Hi!

Was that for me? In that case, thank you very much! :)

I have actually recently bought landing gears from a seller on ebay. It was expensive unfortunately but now at least you can use it as intended with the hatch and everything. :) Next time I buy something used I will be sure to check extra carefully so that everything important is there. But the good thing is that I found this forum and a lot of friendly people like yourself because of the missing landing gears! :)

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah but in general I am open to helping people out.

I have been gathering parts (styrene, model kit stuff, etc) and reference to upgrade my falcon for a while. I want to fix some size/scale issues, detail it up more, lights and paint it up.

Reaction score
Hi!

Was that for me? In that case, thank you very much! :)

I have actually recently bought landing gears from a seller on ebay. It was expensive unfortunately but now at least you can use it as intended with the hatch and everything. :) Next time I buy something used I will be sure to check extra carefully so that everything important is there. But the good thing is that I found this forum and a lot of friendly people like yourself because of the missing landing gears! :)

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk
There are many good Scummers in here.

Reaction score
I was just looking at my Falcon today. It is sitting in storage along side a VC BAT-AT and I thought about selling it (the Falcon), but it's just so cool. I may actually order a fresh set of stickers and redo them all.

Reaction score
I recently brought mine out of storage as I finally have room to display it. I had almost forgotten how cool this thing is! My little boy and I spent a few hours playing with it. Absolutely love this thing and would never consider selling it, unless maybe I needed a kidney or something. glad to have the old girl out of mothballs again:

Reaction score
That Table has a nice size for building up a diorama for the falcon. You should consider that .... ;-)

Reaction score
I customized my Legacy Collection Falcon last year. Primed it, base colored it, painted all individual highlighted colored panels (red ones and prominent grey ones) weathered it etc. Now I think about selling it. What do you guys think would be a reasonable minimum price?

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
"What a piece of junk" - Luke Skywalker.

Obviously someone else thought so as well, look what I spotted in a trash heap when putting a bottle in the bin - the Big Millennium Falcon. Not complete and judging by how it's faded it's probably been left out in the trash for a long time. #crazyfind

Reaction score
A real shame. Did you at least rescued it for parts perhaps or was it a lost cause?

GNT

Reaction score
I did later rescue it, it was missing 1 top panel and a few of the floor panels. I might just stick it in the garden and let's plants grow around it lol

Reaction score
I did later rescue it, it was missing 1 top panel and a few of the floor panels. I might just stick it in the garden and let's plants grow around it lol
I think that was Unkar Plutt's plan as well

Reaction score
I recently moved into my first home, and I've been slowly getting furniture. My table for my man cave came in today. I’m not a fan of glass tables, but I picked this out strictly for the Falcon.

Reaction score
I recently moved into my first home, and I've been slowly getting furniture. My table for my man cave came in today. I’m not a fan of glass tables, but I picked this out strictly for the Falcon.

That looks great!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Reaction score

'Tis truly a thing of great beauty.

Reaction score
I picked one of these up, used, yesterday for $200. It's totally complete...even has the Dejarik holochess pieces...

Reaction score
I finally got one....missing a few pieces but seeing as there are 3d printed landing gear available I had to jump on it. It’s been a long journey...not just to track down the couple missing parts. Luckily there are only a few parts missing and they are fairly cheap.

I can see why everyone loves this thing. Truly a centerpiece of my collection.

Reaction score
Just got the last bits my wife needed for hers.

All she was missing was the landing gear and I found a complete set of factory gear for it.
She now has everything from the box to the hunk of junk 100% complete 100% original parts.

Piecing it together I think we have less then 300 in it. And it was pretty incomplete.

Might have to look into that glass table idea that's a sweet way for display.

Rich

Reaction score
Reaction score
Is anyone 3d printing the drop down cannon? I've been looking for the plans for one but i'm not finding anything.

Reaction score
Hello, and sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place. I'm having trouble with the boarding ramp and wanted to see if anyone has had any luck troubleshooting ramp problems. YouTube was no help, and I haven't located any tear-down info for that part. The button activates the struts, lights and sounds, but the ramp doesn't descend, so you have to pull it down manually. When you push it back in place, it triggers the lights and sounds again.

Any info is appreciated.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm most likely going to sell my TFA Millennium Falcon. I bought a 3D printed rectangle radar dish off ebay. If I want the sequel trilogy Falcon I can just swap out the dish. I just have to sand it down so it fits properly. No need to paint it either, the color is a close enough match. I also got a 3D printed replacement storage compartment cover. It's the same color as the floor, pretty happy with it. The Falcon was displayed under my table, so you wouldn't know it was missing that piece. Figured I'd grab it with the dish.

Last edited: