Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run (Galaxy Edge)

Reaction score
The additional dish makes this a probable buy for me. I'm actually more interested the Hondo figure...

Reaction score
The box and the weathering look amazing on this one. And the swap out radar is a perfect addition. But considering I still have my 2008, and the price of this one, it's gonna be a pass.

Reaction score
I imagine the voice chips will be different. People are going to buy these and part them out for sure, If these hit discount I am buying a few to sock away. I want to buy one at full price too, even if I have the Legacy one...

Reaction score
The weathering looks nice but I'll pass. I'll wait for Hondo. Not at all interested in a Porg. Which version of Chewie is it?

Reaction score
Mannaged to get one.
SOLD OUT already, had another one in my cart, but it sold out before I could purchase.
All the G.I. Joe exclusives sold out within seconds, had to be BOTS

Reaction score
I wonder if the canisters will be the ones that open or not and if they do will they have Kyber crystals. Might be worth $400 just for that. 😜

Reaction score
I want Hondo. I don't really want to buy the Falcon again to get him. Is this the Hondo that was rumored for TVC or do we think he's going to be single-carded as well?

Reaction score
Chewie looks to be a new ST-style head and bandoleer on the VOTC sculpt.

It's possible but unlikely that Yak Face was mistaken, but this is the exact version of Hondo that's rumoured for the Jedi Luke, Chirrut, and Fives wave, which is what I'm holding out for. This looks like it's easily the best Falcon Hasbro's made, but I can't justify the price and space required. Hondo is an absolute must-have, though, between him, Echo, and Fives, I'm glad to be seeing such great figures of some of my favourite new characters.

Reaction score
Target usually has a deal on toys before Thanksgiving where you get 25% off all toy purchases over $100 or something like that. This could be more palatable at $300 if the carry it. Of course this might also be one of the exclusions to the sale.

Reaction score
Target usually has a deal on toys before Thanksgiving where you get 25% off all toy purchases over $100 or something like that. This could be more palatable at $300 if the carry it. Of course this might also be one of the exclusions to the sale.
I don't know if this will be shipped in enough quantity to be a clearance item. These take up a ton of space. Clearance would be nice though. I was able to pass on this when I realized Hondo will be single released.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know if this will be shipped in enough quantity to be a clearance item. These take up a ton of space. Clearance would be nice though. I was able to pass on this when I realized Hondo will be single released.
It’s not clearance. It’s a regular pre-Christmas promotion they do to move a lot of toys. It includes most toys but has exclusions like LEGO and a lot of electronics items. Like I mentioned, this could be an exclusion to the sale.

Reaction score
It’s not clearance. It’s a regular pre-Christmas promotion they do to move a lot of toys. It includes most toys but has exclusions like LEGO and a lot of electronics items. Like I mentioned, this could be an exclusion to the sale.
I misunderstood.

Reaction score
I keep praying, and hoping that one day Hasbro will do a slight tweak and add a working cockpit door that leads to the little hallway that leads to the rest of the ship, so my guys can run down that small hallway and quickly file into the cockpit...…….looks like it didn't happen this time. Guys will have to continue to climb on top of the ship in order to get into the cockpit, or land, get out, then walkaround.

weather and the box look really good. I already own this, so it's a pass for me.

Reaction score
As awesome as this is, probably a pass for me. The price point for one, and also this is geared more towards the ST. Nothing wrong with that. I'm just happy with my Legacy Falcon, and I bought a 3D printed ST radar dish so if I want the ST Falcon I can just swap the dishes out. I also don't have the room for 2 of these lol.

Glad others are getting another shot at this though.

Reaction score
Pass as I think the price tag is stupid, can't stand the sequel trilogy dish and as for the porgs? Nope.

Reaction score
Considering Hondo is coming in TVC, and the crates aren't included I had to put this in the pass column. Even though it looks like anew Chewy I suspect that he'll be released solo later on as well.

However, the fact it sold out in 5 minutes makes me feel like I missed out. lol

Reaction score
I keep praying, and hoping that one day Hasbro will do a slight tweak and add a working cockpit door that leads to the little hallway that leads to the rest of the ship, so my guys can run down that small hallway and quickly file into the cockpit...…….looks like it didn't happen this time. Guys will have to continue to climb on top of the ship in order to get into the cockpit, or land, get out, then walkaround.
Since all SW ships seem to use Tardis technology. (its bigger on the inside) I always thought that the entire rooftop should disconnect enabling the entire circle to have usable areaa. engine room, & possibly put some cargo in the cargo ship. :)

Its tempting for someone who doesn't have it,

Reaction score
However, the fact it sold out in 5 minutes makes me feel like I missed out. lol
Honestly there has to be more to this story. The people at Target and/or Hasbro simply cannot be this bad at their jobs. The insane demand for this is a knuckle-dragger level no-brainer, and the fact that this sold out so quickly at like 4 A.M. on a Tuesday morning makes me think that they artificially restricted preorders initially in order to build hype, so when they make the rest available they'll be sure to sell out (as if they weren't going to anyway).

Reaction score
$399.99 is no joke, but all you whiners make me ill. Vote with your dollars. If you don't want it then don't buy it.

This is a specific version of the Falcon from Galaxy's Edge which I'm telling you now if you haven't seen in the Park then you are missing out. The ride is average, but the atmosphere and seeing all the 'Star Wars' stuff and getting into that cockpit is worth every second and every penny spent. Ask for Target Gift cards for your Anniversary/Birthday/Bar Mitzvah or sell a couple things you don't need. I got about $100 in Target Gift Cards saved up for just such an occasion.

I'm definitely buying one as I sold the one I had in the box for $400 on e-bay figuring I'd find a loose one eventually for much less and I did.

Reaction score
LOL @ the jackasses listing this for $1000 on ebay already.

This is a great pickup for anyone who doesn't have the Legacy Falcon.
I hope someone buys it, and his arrives missing parts...lol

Nobody mentioned the sounds.... is this going to have Hondo yelling? people will be ticked off when it is missing all of the OT sound bites.