WTB millennium falcon legacy parts wanted

Reaction score
New to the site so my apologies if anything I post is not correct, I have recently purchased a Legacy millennium falcon which im expecting to be delivered over the weekend, been a star wars fan since i saw A New Hope when i was a child. I have bought the falcon with quite a number of parts missing as buying a complete one was just too expensive for me, so I would like to know if anyone has any of the parts that i will need to complete the falcon for sale, im building this on a budget so the ebay prices ive seen so far are quite expensive for very small parts. I will list the parts that i need and please if anyone has any of them that would like to sell them could you send me a private message, i live in the UK so i would prefer to buy within the UK for ease and speed of delivery, i use paypal so I can pay you via that, any help will be most appreciated, thanks
List:
Top outer panel the side without the radar dish on
Both of the smuggler internal floor panels
Escape pod side panel
Escape pod vehicle
Radar dish
Top cannon
Lower cannon
Any missiles
Game board pieces
Jedi training ball and arm
All landing legs

So far I have managed to order the cockpit canopy, top body section on the radar dish side and the outer battery cover, Any help with the other items on my list would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Reaction score
just an update, i now only need
full set of 7 landing legs
escape pod
lower quad gun
chess pieces
jedi training ball
missiles
I have managed to buy the other items from ebay so far, i can locate a set of landing legs but they are very pricey so I would appreciate if anyone has a set if they are reasonably priced to send me a message as i would like to make this complete as soon as i can or any of the other items that im still looking for, any help would be most appreciated, thanks

Reaction score
The build so far, the escape hatch, radar dish, top gun and both smuggler floor panels are on their way now so hopefully here this week.20200416_155935.jpg

Reaction score
Once I have all the parts complete id also like to ask some advice on any particular materials to weather the falcon, so any advice appreciated, thanks