Millennium Falcon collection focus.

Reaction score
Ok this picture is old, so you might have seen it but wanted to share this custom MF crossover. (Not meant as a political post in any way)

Attachments

• IMG_0064.JPG
    IMG_0064.JPG
    215.7 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
I took delivery of my Galaxy's Edge BMF yesterday. I'll have to wait until the weekend to unwrap and unbox it, but it looks like Forbidden Planet did a great job with the shipping and can't see any dings or crimps on the outer box.

I also picked up this Leen Customs Millennium Falcon enamel pin. It's about 1.5 inches and is very nice.

falconhyper_1024x1024.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks, Mighty Jabba.

Taking your lead ten years ago, I have found focus collecting to be very satisfying. Prior to it, my collection was random and thanks to sites like Rebelscum, I acquired things as I saw them. The focus means that I’m searching for and learning about new items all of the time. It’s slowed down a bit now as I have most of the main items in my collection. I really enjoy it.

Reaction score
My triptych of Phase_Runner’s planetary prints arrived yesterday.

2BA22718-C49E-4D90-A14C-98475911811E.jpeg9ACB3F8C-D431-4F5D-9F87-FEA6C4F062FF.jpegA7D65120-EA61-452F-8466-A7E1874E1A65.jpeg

I must confess that the inclusion of Mustafar was an odd one to me and I thought that another OT planet would’ve made more sense. I also bought all three prints, as I regretted not getting the full set of Mark Chilcott’s prints last month.

Reaction score
I was also really pleased to receive this Build your Own Cookie Millennium Falcon from Australia. It is intact and the Gingerbread biscuit is about 8" long.

View attachment 351204 View attachment 351205

Food collectible are few and far between, so I am very pleased with this.
Anyone know if they are making these again this year? I'd love to get one of these to make for Christmas.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I picked up a second copy of Christopher Cushman's Millennium Falcon cutaway poster as it occurred to me the other day that buying a copy from someone on ebay wasn't really helping the artist.

689fdad68fb1a28e3bf17b2286dc432d.jpg

Reaction score
With the furlough money really eating into my wages, i'm having to rely on cheap purchases to keep my collection ticking over. Something that isn't easy when shipping from the US is taken into account. :)

s-l1600.jpg

I bought this LucasArts X-Wing Alliance post card for £2.

In hand, the image is quite dark and all you can see clearly is the Falcon herself. Still, a bargain at that price.

Reaction score
With the furlough money really eating into my wages, i'm having to rely on cheap purchases to keep my collection ticking over. Something that isn't easy when shipping from the US is taken into account. :)

View attachment 375539

I bought this LucasArts X-Wing Alliance post card for £2.

In hand, the image is quite dark and all you can see clearly is the Falcon herself. Still, a bargain at that price.

Such a great game. As soon as I saw the picture I knew where it was from.

Reaction score
I picked up this rather festive Disney Gingerbread Millennium Falcon pin.

Cookie Pin.jpg

The colouring is really nice and those pursuing Tie Fighters genuinely look like they're made from gingerbread.

I also picked up this 2019 Celebrations Chicago fridge magnet styled as a Pizzeria ad.

PIzza Fridge Magnet.png

Reaction score
My copies of Mondo's Gatefold Solo Soundtrack arrived yesterday.

solo-star-wars-story-mondo-limited-lp-vinyl.jpg

I bought a picture disc copy and the black vinyl copy too. Not sure why. Still, it's an unusual but welcome addition to my collection as the cover art has a lot of Millennium Falcon references.

Reaction score
Added this Vintage Mega Mags to my collection yesterday.

Mega Mags.jpg

Shipping and VAT doubled the price, but I'm really pleased to be able to add it to my collection.

Reaction score
I bought this Disney Jumbo Dejarik pin that i thought was very nice indeed. Two of the figures move, which is a nice touch.

s-l500.jpg

I also bought this metal Christmas tree decoration by Hallmark. This was surprisingly weighty for such a small item. I don't know how it'll stay on a tree.

Hallmark Millennium Falcon.jpg

Reaction score
I picked up this wonderful two part pin from the NetherwayWorkshop on Etsy. Essentially the Millennium Falcon in the asteroid field, but remove the Millennium Falcon and the desk plans for the Falcon are on the base pin. A really nice touch, i thought.

Netherway Workshop Falcon Badge 1.jpgNetherway Workshop Falcon Badge 2.jpg

I also picked up a set of five "Thin Line" challenge coins celebrating the US civilian services, (Police - Blue, Fire - Red, Ambulance - Green, Prison - Grey and Despatch - Gold). There is also a pink one for Cancer research that i need to pick up.

thin-blue-line-3.jpg

They're pretty well done.

Reaction score
I picked up two Star Wars Day baseball bobble head souvenirs. Met Solo with Chewbacca in Millennium Falcon cockpit and Joe Solo in the Millennium Falcon gunner station.

met-solo.jpg Joe Solo.jpg

Coming from the UK you don't see too much baseball stuff and both are well made items. I'm really pleased with them and they are both a really nice addition to my collection.

Reaction score
In my efforts to dial back the collecting somewhat, I've been buying one decent item each month, with this month's spend being the 2018 SDCC exclusive Millennium Falcon cockpit from Solo.

I also took delivery of the JazzInc Dioramas Millennium Falcon cockpit. Alas, it'll have to stay in its shipper for the time being as I don't have anyone to help me unbox it. I'll need to work out how to unbox it on my own. I'm pleased that my initial fears that it would be too big to get in through the front door were unfounded. It is still an impressive size though.

Reaction score
LOL. Thanks Mousedroid.

I literally just tried to order one before coming here, but they don't ship to the UK.

Reaction score
I've found that a lot recently. Not sure if it's a licencing issue. I dare say that Brexit may cause some issues.

Reaction score
My collecting has been very slow recently. I have bought a few bits that plug some holes in my collection, but i'm just struggling to find new Millennium Falcon related things.

I recently bought a Philadelphia Phillies Bobblehead, which i very much like.

d094de6ced3799a0afd859eb9c4f8341.png

It's about 6" and made from a heavy plastic. It's a wonderful addition for a UK collector to pick up.

I also picked up the 2018 SDCC Exclusive Millennium Falcon cockpit. Dayum! Those things are expensive. :)

I finally managed to get hold of the Millennium Falcon touch charging station from Australia. Fortunately for me, there was no damage as the seller had decided that it's be okay to send it in an envelope, rather than a box.

wireless-charger-e1580219970896.jpg

Thanks to Darkmatt i got the Altaya Millennium Falcon. It was a very nice thing indeed, although thanks to Brexit, postage was more expensive than the ship. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

altaya-millennium-falcon-ot.jpg

I especially liked that the boxes these came in where made so that you can store them on the shelves.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's really a great job. I don't know if the author of this post is still active, but what materials were used? Isn't it too fragile?

Thanks! The radar dish and escape pod were from the Revell Falcon kit from Solo. I basically shaved off the engine part of the escape pod so its just the shell. I also filed down the sides of the escape pod so I was able to wedge it in between the mandibles. It's not too fragile, but the small squares on the sides of the escape pod may break off if you're not careful.

More can be found here:
Lando's Falcon (Action Fleet)

Reaction score
Have you guys seen this...? Kind of neat. Available from toynk toys (and probably others)

Attachments

• RBF-14700-CGR_1200x.jpg
    RBF-14700-CGR_1200x.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 5