Millennium Falcon collection focus.

Reaction score
I bought another Millennium Falcon watch by Invicta. This one has a nicely done watch face featuring the top of the Falcon with the date etc shown through strategically placed holes. It also has a nice engraving on the back and is limited to an edition size of 1977 pieces.

As with my my other Invicta watch, it’s a little to chunky and in your face for me to wear. Definitely one for the collection.

Reaction score
My collecting has slowed down somewhat while I try and pay off a painting, but i'm still able to get some bits and bobs to keep it ticking over.

This week I ordered a Millennium Falcon candy vending machine. I thought it was a little different.

It's quite cute and I am pleased that it still has the sweets in it. :)

I also bought this light up lanyard.

It was a lit bigger than I expected and the Falcon is about six inches long.

Delivery charges for Ebay have shot up, haven't they?

Reaction score
I remember the Falcon candy machine...I think our Toy R Us’s had them back when.

Reaction score
My Dave Seeley Death Star Escape Painting arrived this afternoon and i'm very pleased with it.

It's oil on board and is just under 3ft by 4ft.

Reaction score
I have seen it on the web, but I don't know where to order one from. I think it was an exclusive that could only be bought at this years SDCC.

Reaction score
I have seen it on the web, but I don't know where to order one from. I think it was an exclusive that could only be bought at this years SDCC.
I know you could pre-order it at Celebration Chicago as well, just not sure if those are the only ways to get it or if something else will open up? I have a special place in my heart for all things Falcon and Solo, so I want to get it now!

Reaction score
I'm not sure how to categorise this, or even confirm whether it's genuine, (although my gut says it is).

I recently bought this Millennium Falcon folder, complete with its presentation on eBay recently.

The vendor said that it was a Lucasfilm folder for a presentation that he got in a house sale. I've not seen such a thing before, so I figured, why not.

The presentation appears to be from Hasbro and it has warped somewhat over time. It wasn't cheap, but I really like it.

Reaction score
I've finally picked up a Solo Lego Millennium Falcon.

I'll get the Rise of Skywalker version this payday.

Reaction score
On my Action Fleet shelf I have a few versions of the Falcon.

The back row are all Action Fleets. The one on the left is Hasbro's version, which was customized into how the Falcon looked from ROTS (at least in Legends now). Then the next is the original from Galoob, then original from Hasbro, then the last one is another one from Galoob but customized into TFA. I added some weathering, blast marks, and the new dish is from the Falcon/Micro Machines Jakku playset. The new dish swapped perfectly, as if it was made for it. The 2 main figures are Rey and Finn, with Han, Chewie and BB-8 as extra figures.

For the bottom row, on the left is the Revell Falcon from Solo. Next is the Titanium Falcon. Last is the die-cast Falcon from Disney. The dish was swapped out again with the new dish from TFA. I felt like having 2 die-cast Falcons was like buying double, so that's why I did the dish swap for the Disney one.

On the right is the Revell Falcon for TFA, just weathered up.

Reaction score
So. There's this homeless guy near where I work that paints these weird Abstract or Cubist paintings so that he doesn't have to beg. I asked him to paint me the Falcon his own style.

It's not to everyone's taste, but you've got to admire someone that gets up and does something rather than beg, right?

Reaction score
I love it. Unique to start off and even better with the story behind it.

Reaction score
I took delivery of Amazon's exclusive Han Solo and Millennium Falcon Funko Pop figure. I haven't had a chance to open it yet, but the box size is pretty impressive.