Millennium Falcon collection focus.

Reaction score
It arrived yesterday and it is awesome. Thanks Deathspawn9000.

After receiving this, I went on lin to look for Star Wars time pieces and ended up ordering two watches.

NEVER GO ONLINE SHOPPING WHEN YOU’RE DRUNK!!! I learned a hard lesson. ������

Reaction score
I have a few Cargill paintings in my collection now and i think they're all great. They are all of the back side of the Falcon though so I was pleased when this painting of the front of her came up for sale on ebay.

It's a great painting IMO and I can't wait to hang it.

Reaction score
So all of my watched have arrived and although I will advise against buying stuff like this when you've had a beer or two, overall I am very happy with my purchases.

The first watch I received was this Invicta one. It goes nicely in my collection and the Falcon on the dial is nicely done. It is a little too chunky for my tastes and is definitely not subtle in it's design. I'm rather embarrassed to say that this as far as my collection goes, this is my favourite.

The two Nixon watches were really nice. The design is quite stylish in my opinion and there are some really nice nods to the Falcon, such as the engine exhaust in the blue of the watch face, or the quad gun as a watch hand. I could wear either of these any time. For anyone sitting on the fence about picking up one of the Nixon watches, these are a pretty good buy.

Just the Sentry watch to go now.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I bought these Matt Ferguson Star Wars prints some time ago.

I initially only bought the ESB one, but thought that there was enough Millennium Falcon references to get the set.

Reaction score
Very interesting, Deathspawn9000. Thanks

I preordered EFX's Signature Edition Millennium Falcon, so i'm a little skint at the moment. :)

Reaction score
She's Got it Where It Counts by Mark Englert. My Variant arrived today. (I wasn't quick enough to get one from the gallary and ended up paying a considerable amount for the variant on Ebay.)

I would do it again as this is a beautiful print. Rich in details and the metallic ink really shows off the Falcon very well. I need a frame or two as my regular version should be arriving soon.

Reaction score
While I don't collect everything MF related, I do go for interesting unique pieces. Which brings me to the "Epic Moments" Masterpiece Collections from Bradford Exchange. Issue #2 will be "Get us out of Here!" I'm thinking real serious about getting that one, not sure about the others though. Even though issue #1st "Go for the Legs" is cool too.

Reaction score
Yeah, I really do like that one and will get it if it's released.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My copy of the new Haynes Millennium Falcon Owners Manual arrived today. It is awesome.

Reaction score
It is very cool. I'm pleased that the 3d Owners guide is also getting a rerelease for the PT although nothing for Solo.

On another note, I bought this Millennium Falcon pen by Cross this week.

It's quite sturdy and I am led to believe that Cross are a pretty good brand. I'm pleased with it.

Reaction score
I bought the 3d Owners Guide for the sequel trilogy.

I do do hope they do one for Solo as well.

Reaction score
She's Got It Where It Counts by Mark Englert arrived yesterday. Mine is 839. Need to get a frame for it.

Reaction score
I posted in the celebration swag thread but I thought some people here my be interested. I'm doing poker chips this celebration and one of them is a falcon design (it will be available in 5 different colors):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks Hutt. I may have to get myself one or two of these.

I hope there's an OT version too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
No OT version unfortunately.
We were originally going to have Landos falcon on one side and the OT falcon on the other but we decided we wanted to do a tie in to Galaxies Edge/star wars land because we think there might be some big announcements about it at celebration this year. That galaxies edge concept art image with the square dish falcon took the place of the OT falcon that was originally planned.
The theme we went with, and why we chose poker chips, is solo movie/sabaac/winning the falcon so keeping Landos falcon was important. The images on the other chips are young Han/lando at the sabaac table.
That was kind of a long winded response to some of our thoughts behind the designs.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So it never occurred to me to post this here. I moved into my (first) home last April. While furniture shopping, I found this glass table to display The Legacy Collection Falcon. Honestly, I'm not a fan of glass tables but as soon as I saw it I was like "Yup, doing it." The landing gear is attached, and I barely had enough room to squeeze it in. With it already black, I might turn it into the Death Star hangar.

Reaction score
I picked up these four Millennium Falcon themed Euro Disney pins for my collection.

I must confess that I paid over the odds for them, but I had to have them.

Reaction score
I received this rather interesting San Francisco Giants Millennium Falcon bobblehead this week. Number 70 of 408

At about 7 inches, it's bigger than I thought it's be and pretty heavy. It appears to be cast in resin. I thought a baseball souvenir should be a nice addition to a UK collection.

Reaction score
Guys,

If anyone is going to the Chicago Celebrations, can i ask you to pick me up the Corellian Engineering Duct tape? It's a wonderfully weird item and i have to have a roll.

Thanks

Rod

Reaction score
LOL. This makes me happy.

I've been seeing the Tiki's for some time now and always wondered if they'd get around to including the Millennium Falcon. Where can I order this?

Thanks for the heads up, Mighty Jabba.

Reaction score
I know this was a Celebration exclusive, but there are rumors that it will be available online in the coming weeks. Anyone have any more info on it?
I don't believe this was actually an exclusive -- it just appeared first at Celebration. So I would expect it to be available elsewhere later on.

Reaction score
I was able to pick up artists proofs of Chris Trevas's His Vision Returns and Reunion of Scoundrels.

I have the follow of TK421, so I'm really excited to add these to my collection. It's a great tryptic

Reaction score
I was able to pick up artists proofs of Chris Trevas's His Vision Returns and Reunion of Scoundrels.

I have the follow of TK421, so I'm really excited to add these to my collection. It's a great tryptic
Congrats Rodders, Chris’ work is fantastic!!

Reaction score
I love them and Chris has done so much work in or around the Millennium Falcon. I think he is my favourite Star Wars artist.

Reaction score
My Father's Day Card!!!!!!!
Inside says "Time to punch this Father's Day into hyperdrive and let the fun begin!"
Push the button and four lights in the corners flash in time with the Imperial March! I LOVE IT!!!!

Last edited: