Millennium Falcon collection focus.

Reaction score
I've had a pretty good week collecting wise.

I received notification that my Royal Selangar Millennium Falcon will be shipping soon.

I got a couple of new keyrings, one of which was a cheap, but rather nice laser etched glass keyring with lighting. It was only $4 on ebay, but really like it.

I also got this Millenium Doom and Millennial Falcon badges to add to my collection.

My favourite thing by far was this wonderful Millennium Falcon cockpit from Banpresto.

In the absence of Hot Toys cockpit, this is a nice substitute. Apparently, they were handed out as a competition prize in Japan, so i imagine that it'll be relatively limited in number. it was made to go with the WCF figurines. The size is about 20cms by 20 cms.

I think it's great.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am new here and was wondering if anyone pre-ordered the Matel Hot Wheel Millennium Falcon? It's $69.99 but only measures about 5". Just curious what makes this one so special that tags such a high price. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
A couple of new items for my collection this week.

The first is this Inkless pen from Napkin forever. It came in a nice Millennium Falcon collection box.

The second is an awesome Navy CPO Challenge Coin.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A few new bits and bobs for my collection.

I picked uo this 36" by 24" print by Tony Bamber called "The Smuggler". I thought that it was pretty unique and it does fall right into my focus.

I also was able to get this rather nice pin badge from a Star Wars Exhibtion in Japan. I especially like the box on this one.

Last was this note book. I would've preferred the OT trilogy Falcon.

Reaction score
Thanks to Amazon, i was able to pick up one of the Airhogs XL Millennium Falcon Drone for less than $100 plus shipping.

UNfortunately, it was sent without a shipping carton, so it's got a few dings and scrapes on the box as well as the stick on plastic pouches. :(

I'll take some photos later, but this thing is huge.

Reaction score
I recently got a new 3D printer that has a lot larger build volume than my previous one, so one of the prints I made was this Millennium Falcon. It prints all in one piece and took about 78 hours.

Reaction score
My Barnes and Nobel exclusive editio of the Han Solo trilogy arrived last week.

Reaction score
Hello Deathspawn9000. I haven't seen that before. Pretty cool.

Where did you find it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay. I’m pretty annoyed today.

I ordered the Bandai Perfect Grade Millennium Falcon model a few weeks ago. I received notification from Amazon that this has been shipped by DHL. A couple of days later, I got an email from DHL. They’re going to deliver on the 17th. Yay!!! I book the 17th off, only to find that they actually tried to deliver on the 16th. The card says that they delivered to a neighbour at number 164 (I live at 460). The package is now missing.

I‘M disgusted with DHL.

Reaction score
Okay. I’m pretty annoyed today.

I ordered the Bandai Perfect Grade Millennium Falcon model a few weeks ago. I received notification from Amazon that this has been shipped by DHL. A couple of days later, I got an email from DHL. They’re going to deliver on the 17th. Yay!!! I book the 17th off, only to find that they actually tried to deliver on the 16th. The card says that they delivered to a neighbour at number 164 (I live at 460). The package is now missing.

I‘M disgusted with DHL.
That sucks! Any news on it?

Reaction score
Thanks Mighty Jabba.

I was was told I’ll get a call on Tuesday as it’s being investigated.

Reaction score
Well. I had to ask Amazon for a replacement. they were really good, so i imagine that this sort of thing must happen a lot.

First impressions are good. The model came in two shippers, so it arrived in perfect condition. I haven't opened it yet, but the Pefect Grade box looks really nice.

Reaction score
After a very long wait, I have finally received an email from EFX. My Millennium Falcon precision cast is due to arrive at their warehouse in the 23rd, so I should receive mine shortly after.

A nice Christmas present to me. :)

Reaction score
A very good end to the year. I just picked up a UCS Lego.

Not to build, you understand. :)

Reaction score
LOL. If I can scrape the money together, I will have to get a second one to build.

They had a built one on display in the shop. It is a truly impressive thing.

Reaction score
I finally received my EFX Millennium Falcon. Took a look on Monday and my first impressions are great. I do have the join issue on the mandible that people have complained about, but it's a nice addition to my collection. It's slightly larger than my Code 3 Falcon. Definitely very pleased with it.

Its back in the Box, as I don't have enough space to display it at the moment

Reaction score
So far 2018 has been an excellent year for my collection.

This week, I received the Royal Selangor regular edition Millennium Falcon. I got the gold plated one last year and was really impressed, but I know I’m not going to display it. I will post photos later.

I also picked up the Hot Wheels Elite Falcon today.

Two Gashaphon Millennium Falcon models from Bandai. They’re pretty cool.

Reaction score
So far 2018 has been an excellent year for my collection.

This week, I received the Royal Selangor regular edition Millennium Falcon. I got the gold plated one last year and was really impressed, but I know I’m not going to display it. I will post photos later.

I also picked up the Hot Wheels Elite Falcon today.

Two Gashaphon Millennium Falcon models from Bandai. They’re pretty cool.
How is the Hot Wheels Elite Falcon? Got any in hand pics?

Reaction score
I have a Millennium Falcon from Master Replicas. I wanna mount it henging from the ceiling. To make a proper and safe arrangement, I need to know how the metal structure is inside the 32 inch model. I think I have seen a picture earlier, but I am not sure. Does anyone have drawings, pictures to show this?

thanks

Reaction score
I bought a regular version of the Royal Selangor Millennium Falcon so that I could display it.

I must say that this is a wonderful collectible and even though some would argue that it is a little expensive. It is a well crafted and quality collectible.

I love the fact that they have chosen to include retractable landing gear.

The landing gear is stowed for flight mode when you put the display stand in to the rear engine port. Very clever, if you ask me.

The Falcon herself is a good 8 inches long and meticulously detailed.

Yes, I am very pleased with her.

Reaction score
I bought one of these wonderful Millennium Falcon pins by ACME Archives last week. It was pretty expensive, so I was really pleased to see that it was a nice size. Definitely worth getting.

It's part of a set of five which include Slave 1, Star Destroyer, X-Wing and Tie Fighters.

Reaction score
After lusting after Raymond Swanland's Gambler Rush for a long time, I finally got around to ordering it and it arrived today. Number 58 of 150 and it is absolutely stunning.

Unfortunately, my local framer has gone bust. :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
I received my copy of Malluvium Volans by Richard Wilkinson this morning. An interesting series of prints where Star Wars characters (and in this case, the Millennium Falcon) are drawn as insects.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I picked up this wonderful Metal Portfolio of Craig Drake's "Falcon" this week. (These portfolio prints were made available to those that attended his Solo show at the HCG in 2014. There were various images available from a 250 total. I don't know how many of each were produced, but my print is number 48 of 250.)

It also came in a lovely matt black portfolio booklet style box.

I liked it so much I went back and bought a paper version too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What a week for collecting this has been.

I received this original painting from Jesse Golfis today. I quite like it. The view of the Falcon is unusual and the monochromatic look with the blue engine glow is quite striking.

Reaction score
Another art aquisition is this Millennium Falcon and Death Star painting by Chris Cargill that i won on Ebay.

I have three of his paintings now. They're all pretty similar, but i like them and totally recommend checking out his Ebay store if you fancy picking up a competitively priced art piece.

Reaction score
I took delivery of Bandai's version of the Millennium Falcon from Solo: A Star Wars Story. (Initially, I wasn't initially going to collect this version of the Falcon, but after watching and thoroughly enjoying the movie, I figured I'd collect some of the better brands.)

I also got this rather cool Key and Coin tray. I might pick up a second as this is very useful indeed.

Reaction score
Ohhh, i definitely want one of those.

Would you mind picking one up for me?

Best

Rod