Millennium Falcon by MR

Reaction score
Need a bit of help as I am having to value my late brothers Star Wars collection and I am stuck on this item. It's a signature edition MF with paper work and plaques including a B D Williams one however I cannot find on any sites one that has been sold recently. This will not be able to be posted abroad as it has no shipping/packaging so I expect this will effect the price. Has any one any idea on an approximate value please.

Attachments

Reaction score
Sorry about your loss, MF2019.

I've seen these on Ebay for USD$10, 000 but i don't know how much they sold for in the end.

It may be worth investing in getting a carpenter to knock up a decent box for it to be shipped in. Pick up only is really going to limit what you can sell this for.

I'd say between $5, 000 to $7, 000 would be a good place to start. The BDW plaque should add a few extra $$$

Reaction score
Here is a screen cap of the MR Falcons that have sold since August. They have come down a little bit and I can only assume because of the Deagostini Falcon but still highly collectable.

Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 1.56.56 PM.png

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss!! :-(

Without the packaging it is harder to sell that one. The BDW plaque is about 100 USD, that is about what I payed for a new one from him for my eFX Falcon. This is if it includes a COA and a photo of the signing.

For the Falcon itself the plaque alone is worth minimum 1K already, so I would say that would cover a part of the loss of the packaging but he still will be in the range of a Limited Edition imo. In Germany someone had a hard time to sell his w/o the shipper. Going from there I would say you could get 4100 Euro/4500 USD for everything with a bit of patience. For most collectors (like me) I would rather pay 1000-1500 more with the shipper. Then you would have a real grail. But I even did not see one that was complete go for 7K though.

Hope this helps a bit.

Chris

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss!! :-(

Without the packaging it is harder to sell that one. The BDW plaque is about 100 USD, that is about what I payed for a new one from him for my eFX Falcon. This is if it includes a COA and a photo of the signing.

For the Falcon itself the plaque alone is worth minimum 1K already, so I would say that would cover a part of the loss of the packaging but he still will be in the range of a Limited Edition imo. In Germany someone had a hard time to sell his w/o the shipper. Going from there I would say you could get 4100 Euro/4500 USD for everything with a bit of patience. For most collectors (like me) I would rather pay 1000-1500 more with the shipper. Then you would have a real grail. But I even did not see one that was complete go for 7K though.

Hope this helps a bit.

Chris
Thank you