MigsAntilles Feedback Thread

Reaction score
Feedback Thread for myself, MigsAntilles (aka Jville808 or mvp_records elsewhere in internet-land). Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated. I've had nothing but positive experiences with fellow forum members (mostly as a buyer).

Last edited:
Reaction score
I recently had the pleasure of completing a trade with MigsAntilles. His communication was excellent throughout, he volunteered to ship first, the item arrived quickly and well packed. A smooth transaction from start to finish. Donny is a top notch Scummer! B)

Reaction score
I recently had the pleasure of completing a trade with MigsAntilles. His communication was excellent throughout, he volunteered to ship first, the item arrived quickly and well packed. A smooth transaction from start to finish. Donny is a top notch Scummer! B)
Right back at you. I already left you feedback on your post, but let me add to that, you are definitely a top-notch Scummer yourself. Thanks for the smooth transaction and the feedback!

Reaction score
MigsAntilles and I just completed a second trade and much like the first it was flawless. A+ communication, A+ shipping time, A+ packaging. Donny is one of the best! B)