Migs Mayfeld - VC229

Reaction score
Reaction score
Netherlands, lots of the newest TVCs hit Europe last two weeks

Reaction score
Damn I have friends visiting Europe rn...although I know for a fact they would say no if I asked them to buy toys for me
I wouldn't bother, there's no such thing as TVC available at retail in the EU. Even 5POA stopped appearing after TLJ wave 1. Unless they know where to find collector shops, which are few and far in between here. I order everything online at webshops also based in Europe.

Reaction score
Miggs does look great. The Mandalorian/BOBF have some great designs.

Reaction score
More than likely that head is not an "easy swap" due to how long ago it was made. My question is why does it matter since a Din version of this figure is also coming? Is it that you prefer the other Din head over the screen accurate one?

I do find it interesting how so many people overseas are getting them earlier than us over here. Probably because they're not experiencing the same trucking shortage or distribution bottleneck. Just found it interesting that just a few short years ago it used to be more difficult for other Countries to get this stuff than it was here.

Reaction score
More than likely that head is not an "easy swap" due to how long ago it was made. My question is why does it matter since a Din version of this figure is also coming? Is it that you prefer the other Din head over the screen accurate one?

It doesn't really matter, I have Din on pre-order but it's not due until November.

Whereas I can get two Migs now and do the headswap temporarily until Din comes in. I just don't like waiting to complete a scene! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I ordered two Migs. I'll let you know if the swap is compatible. If it isn't, I can use the second Migs as a generic trooper with the helmet on.

Reaction score
Just tried it. The head wobbles around and the helmet does NOT fit over the head.:( Sorry.
Awesome, thanks for letting me know. A wobbly head (peg too small) is easier to fix than a peg that's too big for the hole. Just add some blu-tack to stop it wobbling. I'm not bothered about the helmet fitting, as I'd want to display him in a scene without the helmet. Should be an ok solution until Din is released. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Just tried it. The head wobbles around and the helmet does NOT fit over the head.
Which due to his bald head and Din's tight hairdo on his figure I suspect that finding other heads to swap out might prove difficult, since 90% of the figure have fluffy hair. Probably just have to leave the helmets glued on for random troop building, or mod an old 5POA head that you don't care about.

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for letting me know. A wobbly head (peg too small) is easier to fix than a peg that's too big for the hole. Just add some blu-tack to stop it wobbling. I'm not bothered about the helmet fitting, as I'd want to display him in a scene without the helmet. Should be an ok solution until Din is released. Thanks again.

That should work. You can see a bit more neck with the Din head, but if you use blu-tack that could solve the problem.

Reaction score
I just picked mine up today at TRU Canada. Sucks about the red arm band. I just heard that there would be a running change. Oh well. If I ever see a corrected one, I might get since I don't mind using him as a troop builder anyways.

Reaction score
I just picked mine up today at TRU Canada. Sucks about the red arm band. I just heard that there would be a running change. Oh well. If I ever see a corrected one, I might get since I don't mind using him as a troop builder anyways.
Same!! I went through like 12 but all had the red arm band, I wouldn't have ever noticed but now I know I need an accurate one at some point, also dying to get Koska and Axes soon

Reaction score
Same!! I went through like 12 but all had the red arm band, I wouldn't have ever noticed but now I know I need an accurate one at some point, also dying to get Koska and Axes soon
I think you're in Canada. Keep checking this link for Koska. She comes in and out of stock at TRU. https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Star-Wars-The-Vintage-Collection-Koska-Reeves/D43D0A14.html

That's how I got my Migs today. I got Koska 2 weeks ago cause I just happened to be there during the stock/restock. I have yet find the Toys R Us link for Axes though.