Migs Mayfeld - VC229

Reaction score
^ wasn't target the subject of a recent lawsuit over their pricing in store vs ap pricing?

Reaction score
Behold the horror!

PO8hsXMu_o.jpg

P8M1RiYf_o.jpg

Reaction score
I picked up a green band version today from Target to go with the red one they sent me for my preorder.

Reaction score
are people actually shaving down the neck itself on this or just making the neck socket deeper to better fit the mudtrooper han head?

Reaction score
Got a green arm today at a local Target thanks to the updates from this forum! Now, if Hasblow would start shipping the WHOLE line, I would start to like them again...

Reaction score
By "whole line" I just meant that it's been a long, long, long, long, long (shutupDan) time since we got a decent product showing at the brick and mortar stores. I don't know if H wants to just go to online distribution only or if supply lines are just that dmn bad, but I enjoyed the hunt in the retail stores rather than just "click, ordered!".

Reaction score
By "whole line" I just meant that it's been a long, long, long, long, long (shutupDan) time since we got a decent product showing at the brick and mortar stores. I don't know if H wants to just go to online distribution only or if supply lines are just that dmn bad, but I enjoyed the hunt in the retail stores rather than just "click, ordered!".

Got it.

Personally I prefer "click, ordered" but I understand how people would rather still find stuff at retail.

Reaction score
Ok, I love click, ordered myself.

Reaction score
are people actually shaving down the neck itself on this or just making the neck socket deeper to better fit the mudtrooper han head?
I didn’t cut anything on my version. The barbell from Migs fits perfect.

Speaking of which, got surprised with another four of these as gifts, so I’m super happy!
4FF076CF-B115-4F14-BFBD-826D8311C260.jpegE66EA90F-4CAD-42DD-83B5-2CA6E923A0DB.jpeg39048E33-EE47-49DD-B184-EF8FB29FA499.jpeg

Reaction score
It’s true that some of these exclusives aren’t part of “waves” per se. But it does seem like all the pre-orders that go up at the same time (and even share card backs together) kind of act like waves. Regardless, distribution is spotty enough that the wave thing kind of doesn’t matter anymore anyway. You just get certain figs when you get them.

Reaction score
Supply chain is royally f'd,

Reaction score
I saw six green ones at Target today. I didn’t buy any, but they were there.
1661035598421.jpeg

Reaction score
I was astonished this past week when I walked into Target and they actually had something besides the Lando collections.

I was able to pick the 2 best copies of the Migs. They only had the green armbands. Wish I could find some red ones.

Reaction score
Yeah, my local Target had like over 25 or 30 damn Landos which need to go. ;)

I have a few of them Joe Johnston Spacetrooper spare heads I might use to make afew different figures from this trooper.

Reaction score
Sorry, Bill Burr, but they need to change your character name to Pegs Warmfeld in my neck of the woods. He is creeping up on Lando numbers now. I have a few friends who cant stand the character, but didnt realize he was that unpopular.

Reaction score
The thing with Migs though is that it can be turned into a Mudtrooper and has army builder potential unlike Lando. I wasn't that big a fan of his character either, he's just okay so I'd have been fine without this being released or even his S1 outfit.

Reaction score
i wonder if the running change for arm band lead to more produced than necessary

Reaction score
If it is pegwarming, at least it's a figure with army building/custom potential. Won't last forever like Lando. Especially with all the Circle deals on Toys coming up for the holidays.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
It's a bit premature to label him as a peg-warmer since he's only been out in the states for less than a month. I know several of my local stores already sold through their initial stock and are just now receiving a restock. I know if I can get him on sale again for around $10 I'll buy a couple more just for the army-building potential.

Reaction score
Sorry, Bill Burr, but they need to change your character name to Pegs Warmfeld in my neck of the woods. He is creeping up on Lando numbers now. I have a few friends who cant stand the character, but didnt realize he was that unpopular.
I can't stand the character. Still want the figure.

Reaction score
Let’s not discourage Hasbro to keep sending figures to retail. It has been so bad in the last 6-7 years. I’d rather see figures pegwarm than no figures at all.
If it is pegwarming, at least it's a figure with army building/custom potential. Won't last forever like Lando. Especially with all the Circle deals on Toys coming up for the holidays.
Correct, I don’t see this peg warming.

Reaction score
Two local Targets are sold out. Two others are showing 5 or so in stock. If this is peg warming it's not lasting long.

Reaction score
Hard to sacrifice that many Forcelink Mudtroopers since they are still nice figures despite being 5poa. I think they should've continued the Forcelink line instead of the Galaxy of adventure, Retro or Mission Fleet stuff but thats me. On top of that they are still pretty pricey and Djarin/Muggs trooper body aint that cheap either to army build and you will waste a good helmet.

Reaction score
This is the beginning of the Christmas Retail season. So all of these exclusives are likely meant to last during this shopping season.

All of us collectors grab our fill right away, but once we have what we want, we aren't going buy them again. So we can expected to see this additional round of restocking to remain on the pegs for a much longer duration than the first round. It not a sign of a problem, just normal.

Reaction score
The solid cases of these exclusive characters might not have been the best choice for release, but given enough time, they should sell, even if its customizers and army builders picking them up. Maybe a few kids might even snag one, considering spotting TVC figures at retail isn't exactly commonplace anymore.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that I have a comedian as an action figure, lol - Amy Sedaris better be next!