Migs Mayfeld - VC229

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro have revealed the Migs Mayfeld Vintage Collection figure as a Target exclusive Figure:

Target link

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH MIGS MAYFELD (MORAK) Figure
Target Exclusive
MSRP: $14.99
Estimated release: Fall 2022

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH scale classic figures and vehicles feature vintage-inspired packaging and original Kenner branding. This STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH MIGS MAYFELD (MORAK) figure is inspired by the character in THE MANDALORIAN and comes with 2 entertainment-inspired accessories, including a removable helmet, that make a great addition to any STAR WARS collection. Highly articulated with fully poseable head, arms, and legs, the figure can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections and features premium detail and design across multiple points of articulation. Available exclusively at Target.

1644956141665.jpeg
1644956165543.jpeg
1644956184986.jpeg

Will you be purchasing this figure?

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Migs Mayfeld from The Mandalorian. Code-named "Violet".

Target-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive in the U.S.

Available for pre-order beginning February 15th, at 1:00pm ET HERE.

On shelf Fall 2022. MSRP is $14.99.

Press Release

STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH scale classic figures and vehicles feature vintage-inspired packaging and original Kenner branding. This STAR WARS: THE VINTAGE COLLECTION 3.75-INCH MIGS MAYFELD (MORAK) figure is inspired by the character in THE MANDALORIAN and comes with 2 entertainment-inspired accessories, including a removable helmet, that make a great addition to any STAR WARS collection. Highly articulated with fully poseable head, arms, and legs, the figure can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections and features premium detail and design across multiple points of articulation.

Press Images

VC-Migs-Mayfeld-TM-Carded-1-Resized.jpg

VC-Migs-Mayfeld-TM-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Migs-Mayfeld-TM-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

VC-Migs-Mayfeld-TM-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
VC-Migs-Mayfeld-TM-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

VC-Migs-Mayfeld-TM-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
VC-Migs-Mayfeld-TM-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

VC-Migs-Mayfeld-TM-Loose-7-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-Migs-Mayfeld-TM-Carded-1.jpg

VC-Migs-Mayfeld-TM-Loose-2.jpg

VC-Migs-Mayfeld-TM-Loose-4.jpg

VC-Migs-Mayfeld-TM-Loose-6.jpg

Reaction score
I think this is the first of the three that I was able to pre-order today. Thank goodness for RedCard and free shipping, because all three figures today were on separate orders for me.

Reaction score
I had messed up and did 1 each for him and Reeves, and then Target canceled my second order. So a few minutes ago I did 2 each and it went through (while canceling the first order). At least him and Reeves were somewhat smooth to order besides me not doing 2 from the get go (rushing because you have to when ordering on that damn Target site).

Reaction score
I'm hoping for their vehicle that they drove, but with how Hasbro is pricing things lately...is that a good thing to want? lol

bac

Reaction score
I'm hoping for their vehicle that they drove, but with how Hasbro is pricing things lately...is that a good thing to want? lol

These Tank Driver figures don't even look like they'll be able to sit with those hard plastic "skirts" so I don't think the tank is on Hasbro's radar.

Reaction score
Figure looks really good, especially nice looking headsculpt. Nice looking card on this one as well.

Reaction score
I'm not really in need of this for a Mayfield figure but it is nice for troop building and to utilize all these extra heads I've got laying about. Particularly this Han Solo figure. Now when they actually release regular Mayfield I'll buy that figure for the actual character.

Reaction score
I got the other two ordered. Still trying to catch this one.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
They didn’t get it right with the Black Series figure either, but Migs didn’t have the red bicep armor piece. Only Din had it.

It’s not a huge deal but it’s a little more ridiculous now because the photo showing him with the wrong armor color is right next to the figure. Although they kind of covered it with the bubble.

950C74BB-F535-4965-9027-DF05741C92B3.jpeg

Reaction score
This is a must have only because the scene in the lounge is my favorite scene in the series.

Reaction score
They didn’t get it right with the Black Series figure either, but Migs didn’t have the red bicep armor piece. Only Din had it.

It’s not a huge deal but it’s a little more ridiculous now because the photo showing him with the wrong armor color is right next to the figure. Although they kind of covered it with the bubble.
This really surprises me too after hearing Emily speak about how they pour over the data LFL provides, so I think somewhere between the design stage and packaging/painting that someone makes a goof. One simply hopes that the barbell joint is the same size so a simple head swap is all that's needed.

Reaction score
Maybe Target and Hasbro finally got their stuff together? I was able to order two of each. Axe and Koska, as Migs was showing sold out. Then a little while later he came back up. It still completely blows my mind that Hasbro would allow these three figures to be exclusives, considering how many fans and collectors have asked for them. No reason at all for these to not be main line releases! At least I got them on order. Now it's up to Hasbro and Target to actually fill them and not cancel!

Reaction score
This really surprises me too after hearing Emily speak about how they pour over the data LFL provides, so I think somewhere between the design stage and packaging/painting that someone makes a goof. One simply hopes that the barbell joint is the same size so a simple head swap is all that's needed.

It's strange, but I guess they're just pumping out the same figure body for both Din and Migs and the bicep armor color wasn't significant enough to warrant a more accurate variant. Guess no one at LFL noticed or cared either since they let it through.

Reaction score
I'd be shocked if they don't do a running change fixing the red arm band. It's literally just paint apps and it's a glaring mistake that the vast majority of collectors noticed. There will also be a subset of collectors who buy both, so it's a win for Hasbro, too.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
I'd be shocked if they don't do a running change fixing the red arm band. It's literally just paint apps and it's a glaring mistake that the vast majority of collectors noticed. There will also be a subset of collectors who buy both, so it's a win for Hasbro, too.
You would think, but they didn't bother to correct the Black Series version.

Reaction score
I thought this would be miles off, so I got two Din Djarins.. but it’s perfectly fine, as I only want 3 drivers, I’ll just get one of this guy. I don’t care who’s under there, but the helmet is sitting better on Mig’s head. I really like the look of these guys.

Reaction score
Missed out on this, Target fail. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait on one of the inevitable, multiple Mayfield repacks.

Reaction score
Looks good, glad I got my pre-order in! But why couldn’t they paint over the arm rank color? Not a big deal, though.

Reaction score
It'd be easy enough: just forget to load the red paint gun! And not-painting the arm saves Hasbro money, so there's big incentive to make the adjustment. Well, maybe not millions, but I'm sure somebody does paint app cost accounting.

Edit: dang, Migs is still available to preorder, so I tried for a couple more, but Target cancelled that order too. It's good that everyone gets a chance. If this guy does make it to stores, and if Pulse doesn't do a Mudtrooper/Imperial Infantry 4-pack in the meantime, I'll buy more.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought this would be miles off, so I got two Din Djarins.. but it’s perfectly fine, as I only want 3 drivers, I’ll just get one of this guy. I don’t care who’s under there, but the helmet is sitting better on Mig’s head. I really like the look of these guys.
Considering the amount of reuse I didn't think it would take them too long, but I didn't think it would in the same year so that it wouldn't feel like too much of the same all at once. Maybe they felt it was easier logistically to utilize the mold one for both figure now rather than trotting it out two separate times.

Heck maybe they even produced enough for an inevitable 4-pk that will be announced later on in the year. lol

Although this decision does make you ponder some other decisions where they chose to wait longer to release a "variant".

Reaction score
Considering the amount of reuse I didn't think it would take them too long, but I didn't think it would in the same year so that it wouldn't feel like too much of the same all at once.
given the recent state of TVC, i wasn't confident it would happen at all. the fact that it did happen and it did happen so soon is a really good sign for TVC"s future.

Reaction score
Missed out on this, Target fail. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait on one of the inevitable, multiple Mayfield repacks.

Me as well but they will hit the store as well. So, another shot at them when they come in for online/in store pick up or on the shelf.

Reaction score
It's odd because Hasbro's promo pics look bad and didn't look much like Burr at all, whereas the photo Target has looks much better. Still missing that 5'0 clock shadow thoug

Reaction score
This is true. I couldn’t see Koska Reeves the Bo Katan repaint on the TVC horizon, but of course, here she comes!

I’m wondering if the red bicep paint can be removed easily.. I’m sure it’s not red plastic.
Considering the amount of reuse I didn't think it would take them too long, but I didn't think it would in the same year so that it wouldn't feel like too much of the same all at once. Maybe they felt it was easier logistically to utilize the mold one for both figure now rather than trotting it out two separate times.

Heck maybe they even produced enough for an inevitable 4-pk that will be announced later on in the year. lol

Although this decision does make you ponder some other decisions where they chose to wait longer to release a "variant".

Reaction score

View attachment 413578
It’s OK, I’ll just paint it.