Migs Mayfeld (Morok) - #TM15

Reaction score
He said meeting SW fans has been one of the nicest experiences of his career. They're all cordial, polite, respectful...."Excuse Mr. Burr, can I get an autograph please?" Whereas his long time fans are just "Hey Ol' Billy Manntits, ya ****!!!"

You and are are born under different stars. Every since I saw him in the first teaser trailer I KNEW my life would be incomplete with a Billy Redballs in 6 inch form on my shelf!

(Now if he'd just re-press more copies of his double-vinyl comedy albums....you guy think we got it bad with scalpers...record "hoarders" are a whole different breed of scum and villainy.

I still buy CDs, and fortunately love super close to an independent record store. When my favorite album got a vinyl release, the owner gave me the side eye and said "you're not getting your whole collection on vinyl are you??" When I explained it was a one-off scenario he said "Good, that's a lot more expensive rabbit holes you don't wanna go down".

This feels really lazy. His other looks on the show would make more interesting figures. And as others have said, the head seems too big.

I agree that this isn't at all the ideal look, but then i saw the 'pipeline reveal' photo and realized it's exactly what I should have expected overall.

Reaction score
Bill burr in action figure form...Lets package him with the helmet on. 🤦‍♂️
Even in action figyah form, you can't let Redhead Billy be exposed to the sun -- he'll burn to a ****in' crisp, kehd.

My initial reaction was with the crowd here that I wish we got his season 1 look first...mostly because I hold out hope we get that whole crew someday. But, in Hasbro's defense, this one is from the episode where his character deepened tremendously and had a couple of the best moments in the series. So I'm not too upset.

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Credit @hobbybase

Confirmed to be coming in the next wave.

Black-Series-Migs-Mayfeld-Morak-TM-Sneak-Peek.jpg

Reaction score
I don’t know if he got a bum copy or not but his eyes look really wonky. Other than that he looks cool

Reaction score
Bill Burr is my spirit animal...love the guy.

I would have prefered his look from his first appearance, but this also works. Pretty big episode for the character and showed me he can really act.

Don't worry about the eyes - in person, they will not look like that. These cameras are just too good......and the super close up doesn't help a tad.

Reaction score
I still absolutely hate the idea of face-printed heads being packaged under a helmet. Absolutely no way to tell if you got wonky eyes or not until it’s already opened.

It's Bill. He's eyes are always wonky.

Reaction score
I can't unsee that guy's dry hands.
Aside from that, I think I will keep the helmet on this figure, whenever I get it. I love that simple design.
It does look a little more like Bill Burr in this vid, but it's still drunk Bill.
the-nerve-bill-burr.gif

Alright I'm done. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
I love Bill Burr. Boston is my favorite city. I love SW. I want to want this figure desperately. But I’ve yet to see a really good head sculpt without wonky eyes. I may have to pick him up on eBay, FB, or Mercari so I can see what I’m getting. What I’d really like is the first season version though

Reaction score
Aside from that, I think I will keep the helmet on this figure, whenever I get it. I love that simple design.
It does look a little more like Bill Burr in this vid, but it's still drunk Bill.

That guy is in desperate need of some lotion!

Reaction score
Dunno...

To me the armour's proportions of this figure look off...

-wPP61DIMsJQiW0JcK6TrEM8-8nedKZPp_b5UxoeeO8.jpg

Reaction score
Pre-Order Links

Last edited:
Reaction score
New Pre-Order Links

Last edited:
Reaction score
I love Burr, I love his Mayfeld character, and I'm pumped to have a figure of him....that said, I would've TOTALLY preferred him in his kicka** other outfit with the guns and stuff.

I understand this was the easier and cost effective route....but, well, Hasbro doesn't need any other reason to put themselves in the doghouse lately.

GNT

Reaction score
The chest armour is a little large but I don’t mind the outfit as a whole.

Reaction score
Can't decide if I want just one to display with his helmet off on the Mando shelf, or get two and treat it like a regular trooper in my Empire display.

*sigh* guess its three then.

Reaction score
Can't decide if I want just one to display with his helmet off on the Mando shelf, or get two and treat it like a regular trooper in my Empire display.

*sigh* guess its three then.

I need four: one to display helmet-off with Mando, two to be regular Juggernaut pilots, and one to absolutely roast Philadelphia.

Reaction score
Sadly reminds me of my printers hands, one has to work hard to afford these goodies. Unlike this fellow I moisturize now, too much information I know. Cool figure alright. Move along....move along.

Reaction score
Sadly reminds me of my printers hands, one has to work hard to afford these goodies. Unlike this fellow I moisturize now, too much information I know. Cool figure alright. Move along....move along.

Well.. I do too, getting old and dry LOL
And funnily Bill has spoken about this too, about being "ashy" :ROFLMAO: so he realized too

Reaction score
Up on Pulse.