Migs Mayfeld (Morok) - #TM15

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Mayfeld (Morok Juggernaut Pilot) - Pipeline Reveal from the I Am Your Fathers Day: Star Wars Livestream 06.09.21.

Black-Series-Mayfeld-Morok-Juggernaut-Pilot-TM-Pipeline-Reveal.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
"You think ya bettah than me?"

While I also would have liked the cool shoulder-gun outfit of the first season, I do like the possibility that this will have either a helmet or swappable head that means extras of this figure could serve as a generic Juggernaut driver. I'm projecting that, but keeping my fingers crossed.

Reaction score
Tis one was an obvious easy reuse release that I expected much sooner than a pipeline reveal, a brand new S1 Mayfield would have been a better use for that being all new. But to each their own I guess, Hasbro gonna do what they do. And at least now people will have some version of the character.

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I'm glad for a Bill Burr action figure. But why...
It's not gonna peg-warm, but unique figures are so much cooler than "imperial guy with a different head."
Kinda dulls the excitement.

Reaction score
"You think ya bettah than me?"

"Is today the day? Today the day you take a shot at your commanding officer? Huh?"
*drinks entire glass of Blue Milk*
"I don't like it."

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad for a Bill Burr action figure. But why...
It's not gonna peg-warm, but unique figures are so much cooler than "imperial guy with a different head."
Kinda dulls the excitement.

Seeing Bill Burr is from Massachusetts, I'd like to see how this figure does East Coast vs. West Coast.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I imagine this will be the only way we get a Juggernaut Pilot, much like the only way we got a Mudtrooper was with the Han Solo (Mimban) figure.

As long as he isn't exclusive to Target or something, and they make plenty of him AND the helmet covers well enough for it not to look weird.

Reaction score
When I get this figure, and I WILL get this figure, I'll most likely offer up the helmet to anyone that wants it, cause why would I ever cover that beautiful bald ginger melon on ol' Billy?

I've been listening to his stand up for about ten years, and then a regular listener to his podcasts for at least five or six, so I feel like the guy is practically family at this point. Just awesome and hilarious to actually get a Bill Burr action figure!

I don't think videos can embed on this forum, but I implore each and every one of you, please please please, take ONE MINUTE AND NINE SECONDS of your precious life and just watch this video.....it's incredible!!!

Ol' Freckles tell Mando he hates Star Wars

(Ooops...Bill droppin' F bombs as usual, so don't watch at work or around young kids!)

Reaction score
The bit that got me into his comedy was the Muffins bit. The fact that he just cracked himself up by something in his own head that he thought was funny is something I can relate to.

Definite buy. It's still hilarious to me that he's involved in Star Wars at all. Plus I like his character and even in his season 1 episode he didn't seem as much of a corrupt person as the rest of his gang.

Reaction score
I'm curious if the next CC reveal will be this outfit with Din's head? I mean all it is is a literal head swap. though more than likely these two will be Exclusives.

Reaction score
If, in the grand expansion of Star Wars TV shows, they end up making a show where Mayfeld is featured more regularly and it becomes a staple in the next era of the franchise...I guess I'm trying to think how Bill would deal with it if he became "that guy from Star Wars." Like, if you think Sir Alec was pissed about nerds and kids approaching him and having no knowledge of the rest of his oeuvre...imagine Billy B's reaction.

Reaction score
While true, he had to know what he was getting into from the start. So maybe he simply needed fresh new material and he's about to probably get just that. lol

Reaction score
I don't think he'd be pissed people know him from star wars, but more so if they don't understand his sense of humor meeting him in person.

Reaction score
Looks good. I'll inevitably end up with three so I can have two helmeted in my Empire display 🥴

Coming in Fall 2022, the exact same figure but with the Din build up pack head.

Reaction score
the mud trooper with a new head and belt. ;)
You say that like that's a bad thing. 😏

Well, I'd prefer the standard Mudtrooper helmet, but either way, I plan to get more than a few of these to mix in with my Mudtrooper platoon. 🙂

The Mayfeld headsculpt should be a smidge smaller, though. The Mudtrooper body is relatively slender, and the size of the head as-shown doesn't really match the ratio of head width to shoulders of Bill Burr himself in the costume:

the-mandalorian-s2-e7-at-7.46.33-AM.jpeg

...and looking at the above image for a second time, I see that Hasbro should really have sprung for a new torso and not just a jacket skirt, since Mayfeld isn't wearing a scarf, but instead has a Stormtrooper-style neck seal under his uniform jacket (also, the rerebrace on his right bicep should be green, not red).

Last edited:
Reaction score
I guess now people will be able to make his season one figure and just use this head sculpt, since that's likely what people were after in the first place.

Reaction score
I'm on the fence with this one. I like Bill, and i like the character a lot, but the figure looks underwhelming.

Reaction score
I never wanted or needed this figure - (using Bill in the show, actually, totally completely took me out of the element - he was almost distracting).

But I STILL might consider it if the figure were easily attainable. :LOL:

Collecting - it really does feel like an illness sometimes. 🤪o_O

Reaction score
I don't think he'd be pissed people know him from star wars, but more so if they don't understand his sense of humor meeting him in person.
He said meeting SW fans has been one of the nicest experiences of his career. They're all cordial, polite, respectful...."Excuse Mr. Burr, can I get an autograph please?" Whereas his long time fans are just "Hey Ol' Billy Manntits, ya ****!!!"
I never wanted or needed this figure - (using Bill in the show, actually, totally completely took me out of the element - he was almost distracting).

But I STILL might consider it if the figure were easily attainable. :LOL:

Collecting - it really does feel like an illness sometimes. 🤪o_O
You and are are born under different stars. Every since I saw him in the first teaser trailer I KNEW my life would be incomplete with a Billy Redballs in 6 inch form on my shelf!

(Now if he'd just re-press more copies of his double-vinyl comedy albums....you guy think we got it bad with scalpers...record "hoarders" are a whole different breed of scum and villainy.

Reaction score
Bet Bill is having a good laugh with those likeness royalties. Wonder if we'll see a Hot Toys?

Reaction score
Bet Bill is having a good laugh with those likeness royalties. Wonder if we'll see a Hot Toys?
There’s already a HT Transport trooper in the works but no headsculpt sadly.

Reaction score
He said meeting SW fans has been one of the nicest experiences of his career. They're all cordial, polite, respectful...."Excuse Mr. Burr, can I get an autograph please?" Whereas his long time fans are just "Hey Ol' Billy Manntits, ya ****!!!"

You and are are born under different stars. Every since I saw him in the first teaser trailer I KNEW my life would be incomplete with a Billy Redballs in 6 inch form on my shelf!

(Now if he'd just re-press more copies of his double-vinyl comedy albums....you guy think we got it bad with scalpers...record "hoarders" are a whole different breed of scum and villainy.
Hahaha, I've collected vinyl LPs since I was twelve years old. I've got about 3000 LPs, 7000 CDs and 500 7" singles.
It's an entire room full of music.

🤪 :ROFLMAO::p