Mighty Muggs

Reaction score
I'm looking I'm looking for information on where to find Mighty Muggs Star Wars. I searched several stores that it says it's are available at but none have them. I have found some at Dollar General but they're all the same 1. I'm trying to find Yoda, Luke in the X-Wing gear, and Wicket Ewok. Can anyone give me any information on these as to where certain once might be. If they're no longer made. I'm looking for the newer ones where you can tap on the head and it changes facial expressions. Thank you any help would be appreciated I've got items I'm even willing to trade for one of those.

Reaction score
The line also came out of retirement in 2018 however they were slightly shorter and now included a feature where you push the head down to rotate the face to 1 of 3 appearances.
There's a good list of the old and new muggs here:

... but even that one doesn't have the later waves that appeared in 2019. The ones I've found from 2018 onward are:
1 Vader
2 chewbacca
3 Luke
4 leia
5 Rey
6 kylo
7 finn
8 Yoda
9 Poe
10 young han
11 Young Lando
12 qira
13 stormtrooper
14 Phasma
15 Maz
16 red arm c3po
17 jyn erso
18 k2so
19 maul
20 wicket
21 obi wan kenobi
22 luke x-wing pilot

29 BB8
30 1st Order Stormtrooper
31 Porg
32 Snoke

Of all of those, 20, 21, 22 were the most difficult to find but that may be just because im in Canada - they seemed to be slightly more available in the UK and Europe.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Ah Mighty Muggs...I remember when those were over flowing at Targets and Walmarts and now look at the success of Funko.

Reaction score
I still like the look of the boxes these things came in...still have most of them.

Reaction score
Yeah I never got into that line, almost got some Star Wars, Marvel and Cobra figures but never did. I think Galactic Heroes and Funkos filled the need for my "deformed" or "stylized" figures. Kind of getting hooked on Tiki cups now lol... better stop!