Mighty Muggs

Reaction score
icruise said:
I made a custom Salacious Crumb out of a Yoda Mini Mugg. He's just about the perfect size relative to the normal Muggs. His tail is Yoda's lightsaber stuck up his butt.

Man I would buy those in a heartbeat! Got any doubles for sale by any chance?

Reaction score
Had to buy the Yoda 3-pack set today just to add to my collection. My youngest son wanted the other two so I gave them to him to play with
Now of course he saw the Rex on the back and wants that one... can't justify a whole set for just the one for him since I don't want the others.

Reaction score
1zzy said:
Had to buy the Yoda 3-pack set today just to add to my collection. My youngest son wanted the other two so I gave them to him to play with
Now of course he saw the Rex on the back and wants that one... can't justify a whole set for just the one for him since I don't want the others.
I hope he doesn't mind my saying, but wyldaxe has a loose mini mugg rex available for $6. His sale thread is here

Reaction score
I grabbed all three sets at my local Target the other day...

Does anyone know if more are getting made or is it a wait and see situation...?

Reaction score
I sent him a PM on behalf of my son who wants to trade his Modal Nodes Galactic Heroes figures (from Cinema Set) for the his Mini Rexx (Loose). I said I would also throw in a sealed CV X-Wing Luke as well = so 5 figures for a mini mugg. I know he read it as I got the read receipt. Have to wait to see if he wants to hook up my little guy with a deal.

LeoFett said:
1zzy said:
I hope he doesn't mind my saying, but wyldaxe has a loose mini mugg rex available for $6. His sale thread is here

Reaction score
Good luck! There are some really great collectors, people in general, here on the boards. I think everything will work out.

Reaction score
Picked up the Bounty Hunter set and the Clone Wars set - still searching for the Yoda/Vader/ST set. Love how tiny they are!

Reaction score
I finally saw them, but just as I thought passed on all. Man how I wish these were the original ones again.

Reaction score
Yeah, I wish the original line could continue. And these smaller ones are nice looking, but I'd like to see new characters instead of the repeats.

Reaction score
Was at TJ Maxx today and saw some Mighty Muggs:

-Darth Vader (unmasked version)
-Darth Revan
-Darth Maul
-Han Solo (Hoth)

Reaction score
So, it looks like Hasbro killed the mini-mugs for good, nowhere to be found at Toy Fair or SDCC 2012 after announcing them as Target exclusives last yeat at 2010 SDCC.

Reaction score
They had the exclusive Mini-Muggs Avengers set, but that was it.

Reaction score
At WalMart tonight I saw Avengers movie Mini Muggs. They had individual boxed mini muggs for 5.97 and 2 packs for 12.97. Maybe they will take off and they will do more Star Wars minis. I liked the small boxes. Just like the full size Muggs, but tiny.

Reaction score
I'm surprised we didn't get a Mini-Mugs Target Exclusive set for TPM 3-D release. I guess maybe Hasbro thinks that Jedi Force and Fighter Pods takes care of that market.

Reaction score
Throwing it out there, I have a loose Grievous MM for sale for $8 + Shipping. Thanks.
If I didn't already own him, I'd totally buy him. I can't get enough of Grievous (well, ok, CW Grievous). Is it odd that I find Grievous adorable? My favorite versions of him are the most distorted ones - for instance, the 2005 Burger King ROTS movie release wind-up or the Hot Toys Matryoshka Chubby "evolutions" set. Oh, or the Comic Images plush.

Reaction score
Also, while I'm at it, I'm on the look-out for a few more Mighty Muggs: Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Maul (shirtless), Qui-Gon Jinn, Admiral Ackbar, Bossk, and a Snowtrooper. I'd like each to be MI(S)B, and my ideal would be $10 a piece including shipping; I'd be willing to go a little higher for Ackbar and Bossk. If anybody has any of these for sale and is willing to deal, please PM or email me. I'm willing to negotiate to a certain degree.

Reaction score
I thought I still had the Chippendale Maul, but I only have the regular.
Well, that wasn't the real reason I wanted him (oh, ok, Darth Maul is hot - be he the Ray Park or CGI version), but the expression on the shirted Maul is bizarre and ridiculous. Kind of like one of the Galactic Heroes figures. I know he's supposed to be baring his yellow teeth, but it simply looks like he's constipated.