2 eyed Vader
4 eyed Vader X 2
Vader V.2
Emperor
Stormtrooper Commander custom
Stormtrooper X 6
Scout Trooper X 2
Snowtrooper X 3 (maybe 4 I forget)
Imperial Guard X 3 (one more on the way)
Tarkin

Reaction score
Still have the Biggs. Anyone interested in trading for a Biker Scout or Gamorrean Guard? Please?

Reaction score
Just putting this out there: Venom is now shipping again and I'm finding him everywhere, so don't get ripped off for him. He's now plentiful

Reaction score
Is he really re-shipping again? No signs of him anywhere around here... would like to buy an opener if that's indeed the case though.

Reaction score
I really wouldn't see the point in re-buying these again...at least for me, no desire to have "babies" standing next to the original muggs. Super blah, should have just stuck to the previous line.

Reaction score
I'll pass. I got hooked on the original line and bought every one. I couldn't buy these for fear that it's the start of a new line and I just have no desire to repeat all my previous purchases but in a smaller scale.

Reaction score
Luckily for OT collectors, the previous pic (from the show floor) had the wrong arrangements, and Boba, Bossk and IG are indeed a set.

Reaction score
The IG-88 looks like IKE from SOUTH PARK!!

From now on i will refer to him as IKE-G-88!!

Annoyed about the size difference though

Darren.

GNT

Reaction score
Kinderspartan said:
I loved the original line... why would I want to switch scales with figures I already own?
Maybe it's more cost effective and takes up less space on the toy shelves

Reaction score
Would have preferred they keep making the larger ones, but small Muggs of characters they haven't made yet are better than no Muggs of them at all...plus these will probably be easier to display space wise, as mentioned above...

Reaction score
Yeah, I would have preferred they keep making the larger ones too. But these smaller ones could work. I saw them at SDCC, and they look nice, but I wish they would've shown off new ones, and not so many repeats. For instance, they could have produced a set with all the bounty hunters, not just Fett, Bossk, and IG-88.

But that is what I like about this smaller scale, the potential to produce some interesting sets that come together for one price.

Reaction score
I don't mind the repeats because I prefer small collectibles and have unloaded most of my Muggs due to space issues. But if they want to generate a lot of collector interest, they should probably go easy on the repeats in series 2 (if there is one). But maybe even kids will want 3-inch versions as actual toys!

Reaction score
Anyone who saw them at SDCC, did it look like the weapons are removable. Hard to tell, but with the closed hands, they might be permanent. Would like to customize a few.

Reaction score
found a lone darth revan at tru yesterday. was 9 bucks so i picked him up.

Reaction score
hannibalplan said:
Would have preferred they keep making the larger ones, but small Muggs of characters they haven't made yet are better than no Muggs of them at all...plus these will probably be easier to display space wise, as mentioned above...
Agreed better small Muggs than no Muggs. And they'll defiantly save on self space.

Reaction score
I am very curious to see these little guys in person. I don't collect muggs (well I have Grievous on my desk) but may breakdown if they look good. I still think though that they are small

Reaction score
I picked up the Mini-Mugg set with Yoda, Vader and Stormtrooper today. It looked like they only had one of each set, but I didn't check stock. They're quite cute. I think they probably should've been this size from the beginning. But I don't plan to collect them since they really don't fit with the previous ones. I just got them to use in some customs for smaller characters.

Reaction score
Picked up a set yesterday. I think a good value for 12.99.
The box is awesome! These were on an encap with a bunch of other Target exclusives and figs. Not a lot of room for them, matbe 2 sets worth of shelf space, and computer showed no more in back. But they should get replenished I think.

Reaction score
Haven't taken a pic yet, but Yoda is about perfect size to be next to Luke. I'll have to make a custom Dagobah Luke and make mini Yoda less prequel-ish and change his saber for a stick.
All the guns and sabers are molded as part of the arm, not removable.
Makes me want to make a mini Wicket and a biker gear or Ewok dress Leia too.
I really like these minis. Hopefully they won't be hard to find and everyone can get what they want.

Reaction score
Finally saw these as well. I got an extra of the Y-DV-S set, so if anyone wants to trade me a mini-Rex for my extra mini-Yoda, drop me a PM. Thanks.

Reaction score
I made a custom Salacious Crumb out of a Yoda Mini Mugg. He's just about the perfect size relative to the normal Muggs. His tail is Yoda's lightsaber stuck up his butt.

Reaction score
Yeah, although it went handle-end first, so I guess it could've been worse.
Actually, it was totally the perfect size. All I did was slice it off his hand and dremel an appropriately sized hole in his butt.