Mighty Muggs

Reaction score
^^
Agreed. Grak has to be the most vocal supporter of this line. If anyone is gonna care enough to moderate this section and do it right, it would be him.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Grak said:
How do we want to do it guys? A thread for every Mugg? Every Wave?

It would be nice if it was as similar to the TLC section as possible.
I'd say a thread for each figure is in order just like the action figure section.

Reaction score
Gambit said:
^^
Agreed. Grak has to be the most vocal supporter of this line. If anyone is gonna care enough to moderate this section and do it right, it would be him.
I think that GNT and JGordon24 are more than capable of handling the section. We don't need another Mod around here.

GNT

Reaction score
It's good that's been started it'll keep the MUGG and Galactic Heroes fans very happy!

Reaction score
Now I have to go through the task of making threads for every Mugg! I'll do it tonight should take me about an hour.

Reaction score
I think a thread for every wave would be better. I don't know if there will be much discussion for each Mugg, especially for the older ones.

Reaction score
Neal said:
Gambit said:
^^
I think that GNT and JGordon24 are more than capable of handling the section. We don't need another Mod around here.
I don't think a new mod would hurt anything though. GNT and Gordon have a lot to do so an extra hand could help. And I don't just mean for the MM section, but the entire forum. But this is a discussion better suited for the Forum Feedback section. Sorry to go off topic.

Reaction score
Blight said:
I recently picked up my first few muggs-Boba, Bossk and cody. They're pretty neat. I have them sitting near my microwave out of lack of a better place.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh... They dont deserve it!!!

Reaction score
Got my notice from BBTS that the Biker Scout wave (wave 9) was in stock & processing now. I'm expecting my case in the next few days...thinking I should've just ordered the other wave through them as well instead of using EE ( I knew they were gonna take longer, but I didn't expect to see these before the wave 8 case I pre-ordered from them due in April).

Looking forward to their arrival!

Reaction score
Mine are also ready from BBTS. The only problem is that I am also expecting the Hot Toys Hellboy figure from them soon, and I don't want to ship my Pile of Loot until it shows up. Looking forward to these guys, though.

Reaction score
So these two waves are online exclusives only, right? But they're being sold by lots of online companies, not just HTS.com or SWS.com or EE.

Reaction score
That is correct. They don't even have a sticker or marking that distinguishes them as 'exclusive' because so many outlets are selling them.

Reaction score
i should have the latest two waves this week. i cant wait to see that bikerscout looks sick!!

Reaction score
Mine will be here tomorrow. I went ahead and had them send my stuff, since Hot Toys Hellboy probably won't be arriving for a while yet. I also found the Starscream and Grimlock Transformers Mighty Muggs at Target for the first time yesterday. They're pretty cool.

Reaction score
I didnt even bother to order these two waves, since I never found the target exclusives except the snowtrooper.

austin

Reaction score
Just received both waves from BBTS. My favs are definitely the Imperial Guard and the Scout Trooper. I'm also liking the Gam Guard a lot more than I thought I would.

Reaction score
The Gamorrean Guard is actually my favorite. I saw something on his lips and it took me a second to realize that they had actually added slobber using clear gloss. The wampa is also great.

Reaction score
I have a Biggs from Target if anyone wants to trade a Biker Scout for it. Anyone?

Reaction score
My cases came today!! Biker Scout is cool but the Gam Gaurd stole the show IMO. He looks so good I couldn't belive it. I need to throw some pics up of my Muggs.

Reaction score
I got my wave 8 from EE and wave 9 from HTS. The weird thing is that EE says they are on backorder. I ordered them MONTHS ago in JANUARY how can they be on backorder?

Reaction score
I ordered wave 8 from HTS and it hasn't shipped. I haven't ordered wave 9 yet.

Reaction score
I got mine from an ebay seller he had each set of 4 for 44.95 + 10 for shipping. Not to bad of a price IMO and it got me all caught up again

Reaction score
Hanging out for these to reach Australia. Getting only Old Obi and Qui-Gon. Both appear to look great. All this Gammorean Guard talk makes me want one. Still looking for an Ackbar though.

Reaction score
Got Luke, Ben, Gam Guard, Biker Scout X2, and Imp Guard X3 in the mail today.