Mighty Muggs

GNT

Reaction score
Since the last thread was nearing the end please continue the Mighty Mugg discussion here....

With the launch of the new thread I have launched the Mighty Muggs checklist. It's a work in progres but if you see anything that needs to be changed please let me know

Oh and in the last thread Grak posted a picture of the upcoming Scout Trooper, click here to check it out. Very impressive, he'll go mighty fine with the new Ewoks.

Reaction score
Re: Mighty Muggs v2

Unknown said:
I'm still keeping ym eyes peeled for a Darth Revan Mugg.
I finally found the Darth Raven Mugg
. Now if i can find another one to open I will be set.

Reaction score

I'm only missing Biggs Darklighter, Teebo, and Wave 7. I probably won't bother with Wave 7, I think I can live without an EU character and a character that I already have with a shirt on.

Reaction score

Just got Ackbar, Shadow Stormie, and Henry Jones in the mail woot.

Reaction score

Grak said:
Just got Ackbar, Shadow Stormie, and Henry Jones in the mail woot.

Cool. I love that Ackbar.

So what are you still missing from having a complete collection?

Reaction score

Just Shirtless Maul. I still haven't seen him in the wild. Once Lightsword adds the new CW and TLC waves I am going to buy his.

I have an extra Revan if anybody wants it. Looking for a another Shockie, Stormies (either), or an extra Leia because mine has a scuff on it.

Reaction score

Grak said:
Just Shirtless Maul. I still haven't seen him in the wild.
Never saw that wave in the wild either, really glad I bought mine early online. I heard that wave still pops at Walmarts from time to time though.

Hey you have both versions of the first Vader too?

Reaction score

No I just have the 4 eyed version. I should pick up that variant.

Reaction score

I ended up with both totally not on purpose. Like how they have distinctive packaging as well.

Reaction score

you wouldn't want to trade it would ya?

Reaction score

Sorry, for the time being that's a negative.

I actually like that variant...he looks sort of pissed.

Reaction score

I'll take a pic tommorrow but believe me when I say I can barely even type anymore on my desk lol. 37 Muggs is just too much!

Reaction score

I used to be a major disser of Muggs, (and Clone Wars,) but after both of those were launched, I actually liked them. I've been picking up quite a few Muggs with Target's sale, $9 is a great deal compared to Wal-Mart's $11. I'm not a completist by any means, I just pick up ones that I like. I do wish that some early figures would reship, like the Rebel Heroes (Luke, Han, Chewie...) and Ackbar wasn't so darn expensive! I also am not liking the internet exclusive waves....

Reaction score

I'm a big fan as well but the number of exclusives is starting to really cheese me off. A figure here or there is one thing but making entire waves exclusive is ridiculous. The EE ones hack me off the most since you end up paying $15 to $20 each. They aren't worth it.

Reaction score

I found Biggs today but haven't seen any of the rest of the wave. :-(

Reaction score

Off topic...did anyone notice if the Transformers Mighty Muggs were ever in stock today? They are finally listed on the site, but as out of stock. I am hoping they are listing them as out of stock as a placeholder and then putting them in stock when they get them in. Thank you.

Reaction score

pookie9121 said:
found a shocky the other day but not the rest. ;(

Reaction score

bobafett1701 said:
Off topic...did anyone notice if the Transformers Mighty Muggs were ever in stock today? They are finally listed on the site, but as out of stock. I am hoping they are listing them as out of stock as a placeholder and then putting them in stock when they get them in. Thank you.
You're talking about Hasbro Toy Shop, right? I checked a few days ago and they weren't up on the site yet. So, yeah, they're probably placeholders.

Reaction score

DarthInwah said:
pookie9121 said:
found a shocky the other day but not the rest. ;(
Keep looking, I went into Target today and noticed a whole end cap top to bottom with this new target exclusive wave. More muggs than you could shake a stick at today...

-Jeff

Reaction score

Managed to score the Target Wave, is Obi-wan in it or comming latter, have yet to see him.

GNT

Reaction score
Unknown said:
I'm still keeping ym eyes peeled for a Darth Revan Mugg.
The first time they hit the shelves here they were gone within days but a few stores I'vevisited have restocked and have a few on the shelves for the last week. I'm sure you'll find one soon.

Reaction score
I doubt we will see the Target Exclusive wave here GNT. Big W is the only store restocking Mighty Muggs. Maybe TRU but I think we are slowly getting left in the cold with these which is a real shame as I think over the Cristmas period they sold really well. Very hard to find.

I would love a snowtrooper and a Shock trooper. Fingers crossed.

GNT

Reaction score
If retail stops with the line then maybe your local collectible shop, I know one in the city here has had Plo Koon and pretty sure Tarkin as well. Those 2 I havent seen anywhere else. But stores are charging quite a mint for all the new ones now $30+ so I think I'll be selecting which ones I buy from here on out.

Reaction score
Does anyone know who else will be in the Biker Scout wave for EE announced later this month? Can we assume that's where the Gamorrean Guard and Old Obi-Wan will be, or will these be originals?

Reaction score
terman123 said:
Managed to score the Target Wave, is Obi-wan in it or comming latter, have yet to see him.

Coming later.

MaxGoof said:
Does anyone know who else will be in the Biker Scout wave for EE announced later this month? Can we assume that's where the Gamorrean Guard and Old Obi-Wan will be, or will these be originals?
Rumors floating around that that's indeed the situation. Personally I wish it was all new ones.

Reaction score
i think it will be all new ones. ben, gam guard, and wicket should hit retail.

the EE reveal will be on the 25th.

Reaction score
Grak said:

But we know Wicket is an EE Exclusive, since he's already for sale.

Reaction score
I don't know about Wicket...although it would be cool if he was available both online & retail.

Reaction score
GNT said:
If retail stops with the line then maybe your local collectible shop, I know one in the city here has had Plo Koon and pretty sure Tarkin as well. Those 2 I havent seen anywhere else. But stores are charging quite a mint for all the new ones now $30+ so I think I'll be selecting which ones I buy from here on out.
If you are talking about Minatour they have them for $40 each. Big W still has them at $20. I agree we will have to look at online retailers as ebay is useless at the moment with the Aussie dollar being so bad and the American postal rates to get anything sent here.

Bad news for us unfortunately unless we buy 6 of them to save postage. Thats how I got my Plo Koon. Worked out $22 each with postage.

Reaction score
MaxGoof said:
Grak said:

I dunno, he might just be a reissue like Vader 2.0 and Hoth Han from waves 6 and 7.

I'll be really disappointed if those 3 Muggs are ones we know about already.

Reaction score
Yeah, but at the same time none of those figures you mentioned were being sold as exclusives...so I dunno. Like I said I wouldn't mind if that was indeed the case, doesn't seem too likely though.

But trust me I'll rather be surprised!

Reaction score
Just wondering if this thread shouldn't be in the Hasbro Legacy section- it feels like a totally different product line.

Reaction score
This has been discussed. It should have it's own section. So should Galactic Heroes.

GNT

Reaction score
We might be getting a misc section that will cover Mighty Muggs, Galactic Hero's and any other Hasbro products. Just needs to be approved.

Reaction score
It's funny, but I never new MM's were Hasbro items until this week, when I read the ultra-fine print on the box.

Reaction score
MaxGoof said:
Grak said:

Wicket is part of a shared exclusive most of the online shops have this wave up(Wicket, Qui, Royal, and Wampa).
The EE reveal is a new wave alltogether.

Reaction score
A lot of people are saying the wave will consist of these:

Scout Trooper
Old Ben
Gamorrean Guard
Hoth Luke (or Ashoka?)

I really hope not! Gimme somethin' completely new!

Reaction score
can't be Ahsoka. the ad says all new OT characters.