Mighty Muggs 2018

Reaction score
Has anyone picked up the 2018 Mighty Muggs? I've spotted them at multiple stores, but haven't bought any. I am impressed how much better they look compared to the originals. I dig the expressions and the fact they have sculpted hair now, instead of it being painted on. From wave 1, I like the Luke & Leia:

Reaction score
I haven't seen any of these in store yet. I kind of like them all, but I'm not totally sold on Chewy yet.

Reaction score
The plastic hair and spinning faces is exactly why I'm not buying into these as I much prefer the originals. Too each their own. :)

Reaction score
Nope. Just saw them this weekend at Walmart. Easy Pass. I really prefer the originals. I really wish they would have continued the Mighy Muggs Minis.

Reaction score
The plastic hair and spinning faces is exactly why I'm not buying into these as I much prefer the originals. Too each their own. :)

^^^^ What he said. ZERO interest in this new smaller size with a gimmick built in. Easy pass.

Reaction score
I'm really surprised that no one is making vinyl collector Star Wars figures. Like the Kid Robot dunny style. All based on one sculpt. I thought that the original Mighty Muggs would have been a hit. I loved those. And loved the short run (pun) of the Mini Mighty Muggs even more.

Reaction score
These look terrible compared to the original ones.

Not sure why they wouldn't bring those back and those awesome Unleashed figures in tube packaging.