Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!!!!

Reaction score
Yellow Ranger is scheduled to arrive Friday from Amazon with Blue and the Ranger Slayer coming next week.

I'm absolutely gutted about the Alpha-5/Zordon set being a Walmart exclusive. Also sucks that Rita is coming with another Zedd.

After next week I'll consider my collection of these complete. I was only really interested in MMPR characters. Now that the main team is complete I'm ok skipping the outside characters like Alpha and Rita since it's now a chore to obtain them. My initial reaction after seeing that Alpha was a WM deal was to just dump the lot of figures I already have but I'm just gonna keep the main MMPR team and call it a day.

Reaction score
Anybody need a extra red power ranger still in package? Got one for trade. Not sure of series but it came from a gamestop. Pm if interested. It needs a good home.

Reaction score
Yellow Ranger arrived a day early from Amazon. Now just need the Blue and the MMPR team is complete. I decided to pass on the Ranger Slayer and throw Drakkon up on eBay.

Reaction score
My Blue MMPR is scheduled to ship this week from Amazon, but I'm gonna be surprised if it actually does. Hasbro Pulse already pushed the date back on him and I gotta assume they know better than Amazon...

Reaction score
I recently received MMPR Blue, Zeo Gold and the Ranger Slayer from Amazon (spread out over three separate deliveries, despite being ordered together). I just started collecting this line in January, and here's what my shelf looks like now:

MMPR.jpg

Reaction score
I ended up ordering Ranger Slayer despite initially cancelling and it's due to be here Wednesday.

Reaction score
I’m sticking with MMPR and Zeo, with heroes and villains from those series. I’ll grab MMPR movie figures of course when they come out. But overall, I’m doing very few of these and enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
No one here jumped on the Zordon and Alpha set either? I want to, but at the same time, I think I'm probably done with this line.

Reaction score
I only collect MMPR so I have 2 each of everyone. Just waiting for a second yellow to come avaiable on BBTS. I need a proper Black Ranger and then I'm done. I did order Zordon and Alpha from Walmart and Gamestop actually told me my Rita and Zedd came in - they just can't sell it to me because of the street date.

Reaction score
I'm still holding out hope Rita gets a single release.

From what I read, they said yesterday that more MMPR is coming. I hope they mean monsters.

Reaction score
Question for those of you who collect carded. Are there any protectors you have purchased? Looking to protect my signed Pink and White Rangers but also looking for one big enough for the green ranger/putty set as I also have that one signed.

Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.

Reaction score
If you're talking about the Box figures, GW Acrylic is this is the only place I've seen hard cases offered. I don't know if they would work as I'm not familiar with the box size for this line.

Reaction score
My GameStop preorder of the Zedd & Rita 2-pack came in today. It also happened to coincide with the 20% off select toys sale going on, so I walked out there with it for only $40.

Reaction score
Thinking about cashing out of this line. I am looking to sell my entire lot if anyone is interested:

MMPR Blue Ranger
MMPR Pink Ranger
MMPR Yellow Ranger
MMPR Red Ranger
MMPP SDCC Red Ranger (Dragonzord Armor)
MMPR Black Ranger (Walgreen's Dragonzord Armor)
Green Ranger (2 pack exclusive)
MMPR White Ranger
Lord Drakkon
Ranger Slayer
Goldar (exclusive with wings)
Lord Zedd

All mint, complete.

Reaction score
I received the Hascon Lord Drakkon Evo III figure today. I had to ditch the plastic cape and give him an old Vader cape. He's pretty cool but in no way worth the $50 I paid. I feel like most of the value of the package is tied up in the stupid massive green lightning effect that I just tossed in the parts bin.

Reaction score
I was close to buying this figure as it looked cool and interesting, but yeah at $50 no thanks. Shouldn't have been more that $30 IMO.