Midnight madness

Reaction score
Castleton

Then pending any other needs

Several Walmarts throughout the night, Greenwood TRU at opening Saturday then on to Target for Commander Fox!

I will at least be buying stuff for one other person as well....maybe two!

Reaction score
Well crap, looks like Castleton is going to have the bigger party.

Castleton it is.

Reaction score
I'll be going where less people are likely to show up so I will have a better chance getting what I want. Did I just say that out loud?

Reaction score
Bloodfin Garrison will now have Troopers at both the Castleton and Greenwoon TRU locations.

Reaction score
flygyrl said:
Bloodfin Garrison will now have Troopers at both the Castleton and Greenwoon TRU locations.
From the sound of things on our board, there is going to be more trooper at Greenwood now then Castleton.

Reaction score
DarthAcroyear said:
flygyrl said:
From the sound of things on our board, there is going to be more trooper at Greenwood now then Castleton.
Finally Greenwood's gettin' some love!

Now if I could just get some more 'Scummers down there

Reaction score
Looks like I'm working on Saturday morning so I'll have to stay close to home. Greenwood I return to.

Reaction score
I shall be joining Mr Toyman down south in Greenwood. Looking forward to a good time at Hooters 1st, though
. I love the food.

Reaction score
Trooper should be there in armor by 10:00pm but I'm not sure how soon the regular customers will arrive. If it's like past TRU MM events, the lines could start before the store closes.

Reaction score
I will be trooping at castleton also
I will be Storm Trooper with orange pauldron
Say Hi if you see me < I still have yet to meet all the fellow scummers.
See you tonight
Jason

Reaction score
Just got back. Not sure who was who in the costumes. If you saw a 26 year old in a long back sleeve button up shirt and blue jeans carrying a few figures, that was me.

Reaction score
Just back myself. Must say I am a little disappointed. Castleton TRU did not have enough product to meet the demand. I picked up a few figs and also got the holo Grievous, Padme Evolutions, and B-Wing but did not get near what I was looking for in terms of figs. Also hit two southside Wallys on the way home and they had nada out. I had to bust open a case of Legacy 2 on a pallet to get anything at all.

Reaction score
I have to echo the thoughts of The Collector (by the way, it was nice to meet you tonight). Castleton just seemed woefully understocked for something like this. But then again, there must have been almost 100 people in line by the time the doors opened. I will say there seemed to have been more Holo Grievous figures than I thought there'd be, which allowed me to snag one. Even though my haul was nothing more than two figures, it was nice to see several fellow scummers....Collector, ToddG, Olee, Means (Go Sox)...I'm sure there were more, I just don't know many of your faces. Good luck to everyone heading out to Target in the morning.

Reaction score
<----Tall TIE Pilot with the blue stripe on flight suit and blue pyramid on helmet crest.

TRU Mgr. told me that they will have another truck load of stuff Wednesday.

Reaction score
It was great to see everyone last night. I was happy to meet the Collector and to see Acro and Dr. Jedi again. I hope the pictures come out.

I went to the Avon stores this morning and got some things to supplement my haul last night. I could not find the 501st exclusive, though.

Reaction score
Had a great time last night. Started out at Hooters in Greenwood (the food was great, as usual) then we headed on over to TRU. It was slow at initially, but once the 501st started trooping, the people came out of the woodworks. There was plenty of product for everybody and we had no fighting over any of the toys. Overall, a great time.

Reaction score
Yeah it was pretty nice. Hit Southport Target after and some woman had a cart full of stuff that made the pegs almost empty.

Went to Nora Target just a few minutes ago and they had everything there.

Reaction score
Did your guys' TRU tell you that they didn't receive the Holo Greivous?? They did around my area in Merrillville. Can anyone help me and my friends by scoring some? We will of course pay you back?? Please pm me if anyone can help out.

Reaction score
Castleton and Greenwood both had Holo Grievous figures last night but they didn't last long. Especially being free with a $30.00 purchase. I'll keep an eye out when TRU restocks this week. Castleton should be Wednesday but I'm not sure about Greenwood.