Midnight Madness in Sacramento?

Reaction score
Does anyone know what stores will be holding a Midnight Madness sale for the Ep. III figure release?

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm doubting anyone up here in Yuba City will be doing MM so I'll be heading to Sacramento. Natomas Wal-Mart maybe?

Reaction score
Hopefully there will be another Wal Mart besides Natomas Wal Mart that will have midnight madness. Out of all the Wal Marts, I would have to say that one is the worst. The parking lot sucks and the people there are scarier than most. Maybe Folsom or Hwy 65 Walmart in Roseville.

Reaction score
No argument there, that's for sure. But it IS closer to me than the others . . . .

Reaction score
Maybe we can get all the guys on the board to meet up at the Midnight Madness and we can all help each other out that night. Or maybe we can split the group into two if there is different spots and then meet up afterward and trade for items we didn't get.

Hwy 65 Wal Mart wouldn't be that bad for you if you are in Yuba City. Take 99 towards Sacramento, hop off on the Riego Road exit, go down Baseline and that takes you to that side of town.

Reaction score
jrsharp21 said:
Maybe we can get all the guys on the board to meet up at the Midnight Madness and we can all help each other out that night. Or maybe we can split the group into two if there is different spots and then meet up afterward and trade for items we didn't get.

Hwy 65 Wal Mart wouldn't be that bad for you if you are in Yuba City. Take 99 towards Sacramento, hop off on the Riego Road exit, go down Baseline and that takes you to that side of town.
great idea jr, i was gonna suggest that too. i have been having no luck with anything at any wal-mart lately. seems like target is the only way to go lately. i wasn't as an avid collector for ep. II as I am now, did anyone partake in any midnight madness last time around? do we even have any 24 hr. wal marts around here? is the one in elk grove open 24 hrs?

Reaction score
Hey that is a good idea. Im willing to meet up and trade for items that I didnt get/need or whatever. And yes the Walmart in Elk Grove is open 24 hours, but I have not been having ANY luck at walmart. Target and TRU seem to get much more stuff in. The Walmart in Elk Grove has a very very small star wars section. Im sure that will change the closer we get to ROTS, but for now its a really small section.

Reaction score
Sac board is poppin with new faces dope.
As for meeting up to help out, i would be down as long as i dont work that night. I would also guess that figures will leak out before april 2nd, escpecialy walmarts since i dont think they know whats going on half the time.

Brad

Reaction score
"TRU Midnight Madness Is On!
March 2, 2005 | 10:51 AM EST | Scott

I just received confirmation of TRU Midnight Madness events from TRU Public Relations....

"We are doing Midnight Madness events at several TRU stores across the
country surrounding the release of the SW products. We should have final details by the end of next week. THANKS!"

There you have it. Stay tuned for all the details and keep saving those pennies!"

The above is from yakface.com. So on my way home I stopped at ToysRUs Greenback. I don't know what possessed me to ask but I did, a girl probably no more than 19, I asked her if they were going to be doing midnight madness for the release of the new Star Wars toys - she looked at me blankly and said "Midnight sale? No." Why, why why why why do I, or any of us for that matter, even bother asking these workers, who know nothing, anything? Is it too much to ask for someone who works at a toy store a valid question about toys, which by the way your store is called TOYSRUS, to know something. Uggghhhh!!!

Reaction score
SixthNewKid said:
Sac board is poppin with new faces dope.
As for meeting up to help out, i would be down as long as i dont work that night. I would also guess that figures will leak out before april 2nd, escpecialy walmarts since i dont think they know whats going on half the time.

Brad
the targets in stockton have the ROTS stuff grevious's wheel bike asst: 2 pks and lightsabers the sneak preview figures are on clearence for 4.98 any one in the sacramento area find any ROTS figures early grab some for me and i'll cover your cost and add a bit more for your troubles...any figures other then the sneak preview's and the yodas and battle droids grevious.....thanks alot robert a.k.a. doomdeath

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
the targets in stockton have the ROTS stuff grevious's wheel bike asst: 2 pks and lightsabers the sneak preview figures are on clearence for 4.98 any one in the sacramento area find any ROTS figures early grab some for me and i'll cover your cost and add a bit more for your troubles...any figures other then the sneak preview's and the yodas and battle droids grevious.....thanks alot robert a.k.a. doomdeath

[/QUOTE]

which Targets in Stockton, I will drive down there just to get the stuff early. Did you buy all the new stuff they had? Do you have any DCPI numbers?

Reaction score
Lando -

Target Folsom has the Obi Wan Starfighter. There was three or 4 of them. They also had one Grevious vehicle. They were 19.99

Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

which Targets in Stockton, I will drive down there just to get the stuff early. Did you buy all the new stuff they had? Do you have any DCPI numbers?

[/QUOTE]

the one on pacfic ave and march ln though i'm sure the new target has them....i passed on then since their kind of a lower prioty for me.....there was 3 grevious wheelbikes 3 tri droids 3 obi wan ships 3 anakin ships in the shelves plus 12 more in the warehouse according to this guy who was working the toys. robert a.k.a. doomdeath

Reaction score
"UNLEASHED -

851760001: (FEB)
2x Anakin Skywalker
2x Obi-Wan Kenobi
2x General Grievous"

Woo hoo we should be seeing the new Unleashed any day now - as soon as the last wave jumps of those Target clearance pegs!! Everyone keep an eye out.