Midnight Madness for Episode VII

Reaction score
So, are you going? And if so; where?

I took the day off and I am not sure where I am going to hit, possibly Walmart.

Reaction score
Yes definitely going...and counting down the days. I'm planning on hitting TRU first, and probably will work my way to the rest of the stores. And for sure I'll be in touch with fellow local collectors so we can help each other out while we are out there!

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a "master list" somewhere of what will be available? And anyone releasing exclusives that night?

Reaction score
We'll probably just get a few more leaks here and there but I doubt they'll drop any concrete list on us...which sucks cause we don't know who's gonna have what when it comes to exclusives.

With my buying habits I'm expecting it to be a very pricey night! Skipping any Rebels/Mission series or 5poa figures though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, now that I've seen everything leaked so far it's looking like it won't turn out to be so pricey after all. So far just looking like the 6" stuff for me, with 2 or 3 TFA figures my son asked me for.

There has to be more stuff yet to be revealed though, so I'm keeping a little hope.

Reaction score
I am going to buy a few vehicles and maybe 6-7 figs, mostly troops. Real question is; where to go? TRU is all the way in Bradenton (pretty good trek), but the nearby Super Target AND Super Walmart are both doing something....decisions, decisions....

Reaction score
Anyone know what Walmarts and Targets are participating in the Tampa area? I'm going to be out at midnight with my SWGFA shirt on.

Reaction score
Well, hit the Super Target last night as well as 2 Walmarts. The Target only had one​ case of figures for like 80 people! I did find everything I wanted between all of the stores though, plus hitting a Target this morning as well as Kmart. Only figure that I wanted but couldn't find was Phasma!

Reaction score
Target in Clearwater was pretty packed, but very understocked and was sold out of most figures, vehicles, etc. within minutes. I went to a Walmart after and was able to find all of the black and regular series figures. Just picked up a Kylo, Phasma, Stormtrooper, and some micro machines.

Reaction score
The general consensus seems to be they were under stocked overall. Talk about dropping the ball for this massive release.

Reaction score
Just went to kohls to check for the wave 2 basic figures and found none. They did have the basic wave 1 remnants and some armor up figures.

mec

Reaction score
Walmart in Lakeland seemed to be the best.

TRU was a joke.
Only thing of interest were the freebies.
The line was about 30 people, max
10-15 per wave allowed in to eliminate overcrowding. which seemed ok.
by the time wave 2 of peole came in, all 6 inchers were gone.
Some 3-3/4 left, not much

Tons of other stuff, lego, MM, black series titanium, but nothing note worthy.

Bought a hot wheeels tie fighter and left to Walmart.
Walmart was near dead, I was 1 of 3 people who were at Walmart to grab 6 inchers from the TRU group.
SOme more came in afterwards.

They had 3-4 cases at least open of the 6 inch and 3-3/4
Grabbed Rey, still indecisive about kylo.

As of today almost all lego was still on the shelf near untouched.
I grabbed a few of those hex disks today from Topps. Pretty nice.

Reaction score
Has anyone in FL found wave 2 yet? (for both 6" and 3 3/4")...hoping to find 6" Phasma soon, lots of reports in other places of people finding her.

mec

Reaction score
going to wallyworld later today to check.
Target didnt have anything, and I would be going to TRU for anything.

I would hope restocking on thursday would be the day to go, either thursday for Friday.
Hitting Disney this weekend too.
Want the disney line of vehicles (action fleet size)

I saw the xwing and tie fighter. I want poes xwing though and didnt see it

Reaction score
I've been checking places pretty consistently since MM...I don't think wave 2 has made it's way here yet. Unless I really just happened to miss them at all places. But not even one remnant...hard to believe.

It actually feels a little like the old days when I find myself going from place to place...I think I def got the SW fever again. Now let's find some new things before it wears off! lol