Micro Machines

Reaction score
I don't understand why they would ever stop this line of toys. Maybe it is a choking hazard and maybe parents do not like buying it for their kids because they lose the pieces easily but Micro Machines are awesome miniatures that really set this franchise apart in terms of merchandise from other movie series. They don't have micro versions of Marvel or Star Trek, etc.

Reaction score
I agree. Before moving to 3.75" the base of my collection was the micro machines. I miss this line.

Reaction score
MM were easily one of my favorites as a kid, and it continued as a collector. I don't collect large ships, so these were perfect. I love being able to buy three micro ships in one set, and while the line has plenty of fans, apparently they didn't do as well as Hasbro hoped with kids and casual buyers. I hope the current hiatus allows them to return at some point, as theyre my top choice for a collectible i would like to see return. I would choose these over action figures if i had to.

Reaction score
Pleeeeeease! MMs are much preferred over Titaniums or Hot Wheels in our household and very sorely missed. Durability, value, selection, size. They're fantastic. It is so saddening to see them go away again. But please, if they come back, not so much redundancy and many repeats in the line, next time.

Reaction score
I don't understand why they would ever stop this line of toys. Maybe it is a choking hazard and maybe parents do not like buying it for their kids because they lose the pieces easily but Micro Machines are awesome miniatures that really set this franchise apart in terms of merchandise from other movie series. They don't have micro versions of Marvel or Star Trek, etc.
there is a Star Trek MM line from years back. had all the versions of both classic TV series and movies as well as some of the newer shows like ST-TNG, DS9 and I believe even Voyager.

I agree. Before moving to 3.75" the base of my collection was the micro machines. I miss this line.
I too am a fan of the MM line from Star Wars and would love to see it continue. and yes no more carry forwards or repeats of classic ships. SW is so rich in material that if done properly Hasbro can continue to pump out great new designs from all across the SW Universe. I'd love to see even a return of the old Galoob style playsets with the ship and mini figures.

more importantly though.... I want Hasbro to bring back ACTION FLEET!

Reaction score
The Micro Machines line needs to return and they need stop limiting the amounts of figurines and cool play features. The Rogue One Death Star set was a step in the right direction as far as play factor goes. Shame it didn't this way.

Reaction score
I'd love to see the line return but this time around they need to include stands for the vehicles and ships

Reaction score
I had a ton of these as a kid (Star Wars and non-Star Wars). I picked up some of the Force Awakens sets, and now it is really disappointing because I cannot get anything to go with them. I will probably just end up selling them....right before the value skyrockets of course.

Reaction score
I'd love to see the line return but this time around they need to include stands for the vehicles and ships
If Hasbro did a Micro Machines collection with Haslab, I wonder how much support it would get if they doubled the price but included stands? I miss them, and have been tracking down the Blind Bag MM that I don't own. I really wish they'd revisit the line, and pay more attention to capital ships. I'd honestly be happy with a multipack per movie going forward. Give us a 10 pack for $20 and I'll be satisfied.

Example for TLJ:

The Raddus
Ninka
Anodyne (medical frigate)
Resistance Transport
Resistance Bomber
FO Dreadnaught
FO Star Destroyer (repack)
FO TIE Fighter (repack)
Supremacy
Libertine

Eight new sculpts and two repacks - I'd be all over a set like this.

Reaction score
If Hasbro did a Micro Machines collection with Haslab, I wonder how much support it would get if they doubled the price but included stands? I miss them, and have been tracking down the Blind Bag MM that I don't own. I really wish they'd revisit the line, and pay more attention to capital ships. I'd honestly be happy with a multipack per movie going forward. Give us a 10 pack for $20 and I'll be satisfied.

Example for TLJ:

The Raddus
Ninka
Anodyne (medical frigate)
Resistance Transport
Resistance Bomber
FO Dreadnaught
FO Star Destroyer (repack)
FO TIE Fighter (repack)
Supremacy
Libertine

Eight new sculpts and two repacks - I'd be all over a set like this.
I'd be right there with you... this set sounds awesome. which blind bags are you looking for. I might be able to help.

as far as Hasbro bringing them back.... like I mentioned earlier it's a quality issue mainly. the new "Hasbro" versions of the MM line was weak with the playsets (only 1 figure and 1 ship) with very little play value (although the Falcon set was cool and the star destroyer was decent but the stormtrooper and r2 fell flat). at least the old Galoob ones came with multiple mini figures and at least 1 ship.

I'd also love to see Hasbro release mini figure packs of the characters again just like Galoob did back in the day. I mean it would be cool t have a multiple pack of FO Stormtroopers, the main sequel characters, maybe even some of the classic OT characters like Snowtroopers (I think we only got 1 mini figure of the snow trooper in the original Galoob Line), Prequel characters (would love to get a set of Jedi masters, clones both AOTC and ROTS versions)

Reaction score
so I was thinking that if Hasbro were to bring back the old Galoob style Action Fleet Line here's some of the vehicles / figures I'd like to see them produce (or if the Disney Store were to start making them for their stores)

The Ghost - Star Wars Rebels / Rogue One
figures would include - Kanan, Hera, Zeb, Sabine, Chopper, Ahsoka, Rex & Ezra

U-Wing Starfighter - Rogue One
figures would include - Cassian, Jyn, K2, Bodhi, Chirrut, & Baze

X-Wing Starfighter / Blue Leader - Rogue One
figures would include - Blue Leader and Astromech droid

Imperial Cargo Tank - Rogue One
figures would include - Imperial Tank driver, Stormtrooper, Partisan Rebel Solider

X-Wing Starfighter / Partisan - Rogue One
figures would include - Saw Guerra, Partisan Rebel Pilot, Astromech droid, Two-Tubes

Krennic Shuttle - Rogue One
figures would include - Director Krennic, Darth Vader, 2 Imperial Deathtroopers

Prototype B-Wing Starfighter - Rebels
figures would include - Pilot Hera, Sabine

First Order TIE Fighter - The Force Awakens/ The Last Jedi
figures would include - Poe Dameron, Finn and 2 Imperial TIE Pilots

TIE Striker - Rogue One
figures would include Imperial TIE pilot, Imperial Shore Trooper

just a few of the ideas I have floating around