Micro Machines (2015+)

Reaction score
I've been reorganizing my collection lately, and while sorting MM, I noticed that some had a strange orange discoloration, I took a photo of the ship that had the worst of it. These have been sealed away in storage, but I vent them out each month. They are stored in a cool / dry location, so I'm not sure what would cause this. Anyone notice something similar with their stored MM? They are precious to me, one of my all time favorite toys / collectibles, so I washed each one with antibacterial hand soap and gently cleaned it with a soft brush - whatever the issue was washed off immediately. Thought I'd post this as an FYI, and hopefully gain some insight, if anyone has had a similar experience.

View media item 399674

Reaction score
I've been reorganizing my collection lately, and while sorting MM, I noticed that some had a strange orange discoloration, I took a photo of the ship that had the worst of it. These have been sealed away in storage, but I vent them out each month. They are stored in a cool / dry location, so I'm not sure what would cause this. Anyone notice something similar with their stored MM? They are precious to me, one of my all time favorite toys / collectibles, so I washed each one with antibacterial hand soap and gently cleaned it with a soft brush - whatever the issue was washed off immediately. Thought I'd post this as an FYI, and hopefully gain some insight, if anyone has had a similar experience.

View media item 399674
I've had this on some collectibles before, my old Starcom vehicles had it, and it all washed off. It's mold I think... I was reading about it the other day and mold spores are all around us even when we don't have patches of mold. So yes some can get onto these items, and certain materials I have noticed help them grow. Like I have a light tent and a green screen in case on one side of the room... the light tent was fine, but the case of the green screen is a rubbery plastic material and residue was appearing on it. With stuff like micromachines, it's the rubbery plastic that they are made of which seems to be something mold loves.

With sealing it away, it's just luck of the draw... the same way some people's figures yellow regardless of temperature and the care taken, whilst others leave theirs in bad conditions and they are fine.

Reaction score
I've had this on some collectibles before, my old Starcom vehicles had it, and it all washed off. It's mold I think... I was reading about it the other day and mold spores are all around us even when we don't have patches of mold. So yes some can get onto these items, and certain materials I have noticed help them grow. Like I have a light tent and a green screen in case on one side of the room... the light tent was fine, but the case of the green screen is a rubbery plastic material and residue was appearing on it. With stuff like micromachines, it's the rubbery plastic that they are made of which seems to be something mold loves.

With sealing it away, it's just luck of the draw... the same way some people's figures yellow regardless of temperature and the care taken, whilst others leave theirs in bad conditions and they are fine.
Thanks for reporting your experience as well, I figured it had to be some kind of mold residue, I've just never seen anything like it. I assumed it was either the type of plastic or the paint they used on these that was susceptible, as I've never seen this on an action figure for example. I'm now taking extra precautions, running a air purifier in the collection room, and venting the storage bins each month. I hope it doesn't return, but at least it washes off, and doesn't appear to cause permanent damage.

Reaction score
You're welcome! And yes I only found it on my Starcom and old He-man toys, and then on certain items I have purchased on Ebay in lots that have had dust, debris and mold on them. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, it washes off really easy and won't stain like the black mold does. Now that you have washed them, it's likely you won't see it return anyway :) when I've cleaned it off things before it actually felt quite satisfying watching it return to a nice perfect finish lol.

Reaction score
picked up the 3rd wave of Jada Hollywood Nano rides today and scored the F9 wave that features: Toyota GR Supra, 2020 Dodge Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat and the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Really hoping that Jada continues the nano series and gives us more vehicles. Would love to see a Nano Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo, Batmobiles from Forever, Batman & Robin, Dark Knight, Justice League and various comics, as well as more Transformers.

Reaction score
picked up the 3rd wave of Jada Hollywood Nano rides today and scored the F9 wave that features: Toyota GR Supra, 2020 Dodge Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat and the 2020 Jeep Gladiator. Really hoping that Jada continues the nano series and gives us more vehicles. Would love to see a Nano Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo, Batmobiles from Forever, Batman & Robin, Dark Knight, Justice League and various comics, as well as more Transformers.
How many total packs are there?

Reaction score
How many total packs are there?
I Believe they have the following:

Fast and Furious (3 different packs)
1966 Batman (Batmobile, Batcycle and Joker Mobile)
Batman Returns ( Batmobile, Penguin Duck, Batmobile arcade game)
HARRY Potter (Ford Angelina, Knight Bus)
Jurassic Park (Explorer, Jeep, helicopter)
Transformers Gen 1 (Prime, Bumblebee and Starscream)
Transformers Movie (Prime, 2 different Bumblebee)
G.I.JOE (HISS, VAMP, Snowcat)
Back to the Future (all 3 Deloreans)
As well as more sets from G.I. JOE and Transformers as seen in the attached images.

Attachments

Reaction score

As well as more sets from G.I. JOE and Transformers as seen in the attached images.
Woah! They're doing old school Jet Fire, but the Macross VF-1S design? I wonder if it's licensed through Harmnoy Gold for sale in the US. I hope I see this on a store shelf soon.

Reaction score
Woah! They're doing old school Jet Fire, but the Macross VF-1S design? I wonder if it's licensed through Harmnoy Gold for sale in the US. I hope I see this on a store shelf soon.
At least that is what is pictured but I'm guessing the actual toy will be different. so far haven't seen any pre-order information on these new waves yet.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
finally scored the last Fast and Furious Nano Hollywood set yesterday at Target. all caught up now until the new waves arrive.

Reaction score
I love the Hollywood Nano Collection. Jada Toys is really knocking it out of the park. I hope they'll do Blade Runner, Terminator and Batman Forever Micros. I'd be all for them acquiring the Star Wars licence, too.
I know! Those licenses you mention would be awesome. They can't release them fast enough. Really hope we can see the additional series they have planned for GI Joe and Transformers soon.

Reaction score
I missed the Jada Nano line so far due to Covid and no "in hand" experience from any toystore since 1 year. :(

I finally ordered the available Transformers Sets (will go nicely with my ThreeZero DLX figures!) and a FF-set for my son. Looking forward to start a new line, as you guys were quite positive about the quality...

Reaction score

With the new licensing agreement between Harmony Gold, Big West, and Studio Nue, I hope Jada can go ahead and make that VF-1S style Jetfire.

Reaction score
I mostly found Jada Toys at Müller department stores, which have been open throughout the pandemic, and on Amazon.
I have a Mueller nearby, but we are in a high incidence region for some time, with only limited shopping in between, which just does not feel good or relaxed to go on a hunt for toys.

Reaction score
I understand.

By the way, wouldn't it be nice if Jada Toys did some Nano sets for Batman: The Animated Series:

-GCPD Police Car
-Batmobile
-Batcycle with Robin

-GCPD SWAT Truck
-Batboat
-Batcycle with Batman

-GCPD Blimp
-Batwing
-Rosebud (Poison Ivy's getaway car)

Reaction score
I understand.

By the way, wouldn't it be nice if Jada Toys did some Nano sets for Batman: The Animated Series:

-GCPD Police Car
-Batmobile
-Batcycle with Robin

-GCPD SWAT Truck
-Batboat
-Batcycle with Batman

-GCPD Blimp
-Batwing
-Rosebud (Poison Ivy's getaway car)
I'd be all for it. I know that Ertl did a few diecast 1/64th scale vehicles from the animated series like the Batmobile, Bruce's car, batcycles, BatWing, Batboat and GCPD Blimp. also Kenner made a series of Micro Machine scale Batman Animated series as well called Microverse I believe there were 5 sets available as well as 1 mini playset for Superman

Reaction score
I missed the Jada Nano line so far due to Covid and no "in hand" experience from any toystore since 1 year. :(

I finally ordered the available Transformers Sets (will go nicely with my ThreeZero DLX figures!) and a FF-set for my son. Looking forward to start a new line, as you guys were quite positive about the quality...

The first sets arrived, and I am positively surprised. Nice paint apps, good details. The Transformers are cool, the F&F for my son are well done as well.

Is there any site with a complete list on the Nano Hollywood line?

Reaction score
The first sets arrived, and I am positively surprised. Nice paint apps, good details. The Transformers are cool, the F&F for my son are well done as well.

Is there any site with a complete list on the Nano Hollywood line?
It would be nice if the Jada website had a complete list, but it doesn't.

Reaction score
Found this set at Five Below today. Part of series 4. I didn't see any other licensed sets though.
Finally, licenced sets in the wild! Availability in Europe is still very limited, even for the older sets. I need those!

Although I may be sounding like a parrot, but: is there a list of the Jazwares MM sets since the restart available?

Reaction score
was going through all my Micro Machines last night to do a photo shoot of the Jada line and i misplaced 4 of the Jada cars (3 from Transformers the Movie and the Penguin Mobile from the Batman Returns pack)