Micro Machines (2015+)

Reaction score
Just got the answer from Hasbro's customer team, seems like there are no plans for any new Star Wars MicroMachines line. So if we want to make it happen, more people should reach out to them as well !

Thank you for contacting Hasbro! We appreciate your continued support and for taking the time to let us know how much you have enjoyed our products over the years!

Regrettably, we do not have future product release dates or other information available to share, I'm sorry. But I will certainly share your comments with our team so that they are also aware of your excellent feedback!

Again, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to reach out to us, have a wonderful rest of your day!

Reaction score
They didn't say that there aren't any plans though :)

Just that there aren't release dates or information "available to share" (outside of Hasbro)

Reaction score
They didn't say that there aren't any plans though :)

Just that there aren't release dates or information "available to share" (outside of Hasbro)
Yep, the customer service team wouldn't be the ones to get information on unannounced ftture products, and even if they did they wouldn't reveal Hasbro's plans via customer service email!

Them saying there's "no release dates" or "information to share" about anything is just them saying there aren't any currently announced Star Wars Micro-Machines products they can tell you about, as that's all they'd know about and be able to say.

Still, I doubt there are any plans at all - the best chance for this sort of thing was with the movies really, and it seems it didn't go well enough last time for them to bother continuing the line.

Reaction score
The Disney + shows could bring about a revival though :) Mandalorian, Cassian Andor, Obi Wan, and few others rumoured.

They cross the time frame, so could easily allow them to re-use clone wars era, class trilogy and new trilogy ships/vehicles/characters/beasts whilst adding some new never before seen ones from those eras.

Reaction score
Well, Wicked Cool Toys anwsered the classical Customer team's answer:

Hopefully my message will still be read by someone who cares. How about you guys push them and also send them mails showing support to the SW MM line ? Maybe with enough support something can be done.
That's excellent news. I happened to see new Micro Machine lines (cars, trucks and the like) at my local Wal-Mart. So, I am hopeful to see that line again in SW. Will be reaching out.