Micro Machines (2015+)

Reaction score
Moff Jerjerrod only appears with the TIE Defender. At this scale, it depends if you'll consider any Imperial Officer to be enough, or if that will make you crazy knowing it's not the good figure. If it's for resale, it should be obvious to warn potential buyers that the ship is not "complete".
Thanks for confirming that Darkmatt. After finding the Rebelscum Archives and searching other sources, that looks to be the case.

A search for Action Fleet Imperial Officers there are some it looks like that might be close but not him. Others are holding blasters. Don't know where they come from as there are no Battle Packs with them, maybe some playsets?

A little thing (literally) like that could drive one crazy lol. :wtf:

Thanks again.

Reaction score
Imperial Officers are available as follows, but none sports a blaster:
- Imperial Officer (black outfit with case): Landing craft / Toys'R'Us exclusive Classic Duel TIE Interceptor vs Millennium Falcon
- Grand Moff Tarkin: TIE Fighter
- Moff Jerjerrod: TIE Defender
- General Veers (armored): Battle Pack #13 Hoth Attack
- Admiral Motti: Battle Pack #14 Death Star Escape
- General Tagge: Battle Pack #14 Death Star Escape

Are you sure that you are not mixing up MicroMachines figures of Imperial Officers, which do sport blasters: http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=toys/mmimperialnew.jpg
These are slightly smaller, and are not articulated.

Reaction score
Hello guys,

For those who are interested in this kind of thing, I found out new packaging variants from the MM TFA line:

- some 3-packs can be found either with the indication "4+" or "AGE - EDAD - IDADE 4+" above the title of the pack. It seems like the "4+" package is for European distribution, while the "AGE-EDAD-IDADE" is for North American markets.
- the "Battle of Hoth" 3-pack can be found with the Snowspeeder in two different position: straight or 45°
- The "Inquisitor's Hunt" 3-pack has a fun variant: the TIE Advanced can be upside down in the package.

I will try to provide pics as soon as possible.

Reaction score
Just saw over on Hisstank.com that Hasbro has confirmed the reintroduction of the Micromachines brand. Granted it doesn't specify Star Wars per se, but I would hazard a guess that we will see something from Star Wars if they do indeed restart the brand.

Reaction score
Just saw over on Hisstank.com that Hasbro has confirmed the reintroduction of the Micromachines brand. Granted it doesn't specify Star Wars per se, but I would hazard a guess that we will see something from Star Wars if they do indeed restart the brand.

ooh awesome!!! I think with the clone wars coming back, star wars resistance churning out new ships, Mandalorian out this autumn, and the new films and whatever other media that will be coming to Disney streaming. It could be a great time for them to do atleast some star wars in amongst their new micro machines releases.

I have my fingers crossed for this!

Reaction score
I was saying to my dad (who also collects star wars micro machines) that when the recent Hasbro offerings ended, there perhaps wasn't enough mainline ships to support further waves. (i/e the most familiar ships that the broader mass of people would recognise may have been done by that point)

But now with all those new shows and new movies as mentioned, red tie fighters, racing ships, mandalorian ships etc may become recognisable enough that they could be the staple for the line which can then branch into all the other things we wanted.

Reaction score
I agree, All of the lines have only really scratched the surface with releases Mark

Reaction score
I agree, All of the lines have only really scratched the surface with releases Mark
Absolutely, hopefully this can be an opportunity to delve in more. They can do mainline stuff for the main stream/casual fans (as that is necessary from a business perspective) and pad it out with all the stuff we have been wanting :)

I mean the last time wasn't bad at all, they gave us stuff like V-wing, Invisible hand, hailfire droid, At-te and bunch of other clone wars vehicles mixed in with the main stream force awakens, and typical multiple x-wing, multiple tie fighter, and other classic trilogy offerings.

Maybe this time the most recognisable vehicles from all the new shows/movies become the staple and then alongside them we can maybe get the rest of what we want from clone wars, republic cruiser, trade federation lander, lucrehulk, stap bikes (infact with the clone wars return, these could all be staple ships and give us even more exotic stuff alongside those)

Actually, bit of fun... for the following categories... what would people pick? I've put my choices next to them, just swap for yours, and add any categories that you want :)

Tie variant: I'd probably pick a tie crawler - tie defender would be a close second

Speeder (bike size): Stap bike would be high on my list

Capital ship: I'd say republic cruiser to go opposite the invisible hand

Rebel fighter class: the Rz-2 A-wing from last Jedi would be amazing to go in scale to the Hot wheels resistance bombers

Speeder (car sized): I think the Solo speeder would be amazing as a micro

Walker: At-rt with clone pilot would be pretty cool

First order ship: Kylo's silencer (I haven't made a distinction between fighters, capital ships as there aren't many)

Beast: Genosian rider on Orray (this would make a great army builder)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hasbro loves bring back lines from the vault. Here's to a year and half of Micro Machines until they dwindle and disappear again.

Reaction score
if Hasbro does bring back the SW Micro Machines line for 2019-2020 I hope they really knock it out of the park with great vehicles and figures... The TFA playsets were meh at best lacking the awesome details and fun of the old Galoob counterparts.

I'd really love to see Hasbro bring back Action Fleet personally.

some cool sets that Hasbro could do with the Micro Machines line:

The Last Jedi - Supremacy, Resistance Escape Pod, FO Star Dreadnaught, The Raddus
The Last Jedi - Ski Speeder, AT-M6, Millennium Falcon, FO TIE Bomber
The Last Jedi - Canto Bight Police Speeder, Fathier, Canto Bight Yacht, Resistance Speeder
The Last Jedi - Poe X-wing with booster engine, Resistance Bombers, Resistance A-Wing
The Last Jedi - TIE Silencer, The Ninka (Holdo's Ship), XI-Class Shuttle

SOLO - Han's Speeder, Moloch's Speeder, Imperial Patrol Speeder Bike,
SOLO - AT-DT, AT-Hauler, AT-DC45 Convex Train, Cloud Rider Swoopbike
SOLO - The 1st Light (Dyden Vos Ship), TIE -RB, Millennium Falcon (With pod), Imperial Arrestor Cruiser

Imperial Starfighter - TIE Aggressor, TIE Defender, Assault Gunboat, TIE Interceptor,
Rebel Starfighter - Green A-Wing, X-Wing (generic), Y-Wing (generic), B-Wing (Rebels versions)

Reaction score
I've been thinking about how to run a new line of MM, and believe it would be best to offer:
- a great selection of vehicles 3-packs, with themed packs
- figure packs, 9 figs à la Galoob would be best, but 8 à la Hasbro could work as well, with an offer of classic characers and army builders.
- a selection of Deluxe packs, with ships and figures, like what was offered during the TFA/RO run
- playsets with added value, closer to the Galoob line than the TFA run that was very poor.

With a wave every two months, including 2/3 3-packs, 2/3 figures packs, 1/2 DX pack and 1/2 playset(s). Alternating the prequel, sequel, original trilogy and stand-alone + expanded universe.

Reaction score
You guys have some good ideas for future sets. I hope most of your set ideas come to fruition.

I noticed in reading comments from the co-president of Wicked Cool Toys. He mentioned: "vehicle category’s ripeness for something ‘new’ again"

Does he mean cars only or IPs like Star Wars too?

Reaction score
AS much as I want playsets, I think the vehicle packs sell better. Most of the last round of playsets became shelf-warmers. They also really weren't that great, not a lot of playability. But I'll take anything I can.

Reaction score
The TFA playsets really crippled the MM line, that's why there was a weaker showing for RO, before the line fizzled. I hope they stick to ship / vehicle multipacks, if they give the line another chance. Perhaps simply doing larger combo sets would be better - 6 ships and 2 figures for $10, and do a set for each film, starting with RO. Considering some MM packs made it to dollar stores and the rest has been clearanced elsewhere, I worry about viability. I even spotted the TFA Star Destroyer playset awhile back for $7 at a discount chain. They'll need to offer more for less if they want the line to do well.

Reaction score
The TFA playsets really crippled the MM line, that's why there was a weaker showing for RO, before the line fizzled. I hope they stick to ship / vehicle multipacks, if they give the line another chance. Perhaps simply doing larger combo sets would be better - 6 ships and 2 figures for $10, and do a set for each film, starting with RO. Considering some MM packs made it to dollar stores and the rest has been clearanced elsewhere, I worry about viability. I even spotted the TFA Star Destroyer playset awhile back for $7 at a discount chain. They'll need to offer more for less if they want the line to do well.
My dad collects the figures only, and he said if they pack minimal figures amongst the vehicles again, he won't be bothering this time around.

I'd say stick to separate vehicle, separate figure packs. That way people can pick what they want; as it's not even like the figures are to the same scale as the vehicles anyway.

Reaction score
My dad collects the figures only, and he said if they pack minimal figures amongst the vehicles again, he won't be bothering this time around.

I'd say stick to separate vehicle, separate figure packs. That way people can pick what they want; as it's not even like the figures are to the same scale as the vehicles anyway.
The thing is, figure packs alone tend not to sell well - that's why Hasbro never brought them back, and instead included them in multipacks. Collectors tend to focus on 3.75 scale action figures or even 6 inch, the micro figures don't have as strong a fanbase. I personally wouldn't mind if they're separate, but Hasbro has to make decisions based on what most consumers for the line would buy.

Reaction score
The thing is, figure packs alone tend not to sell well - that's why Hasbro never brought them back, and instead included them in multipacks. Collectors tend to focus on 3.75 scale action figures or even 6 inch, the micro figures don't have as strong a fanbase. I personally wouldn't mind if they're separate, but Hasbro has to make decisions based on what most consumers for the line would buy.
What statistics is that based on though? :) I mean where are the numbers, and market research that prove people wouldn't buy figure packs.

I saw plenty of excitement on this forum and other places for the figures, and the prices some of the figures go for is incredible (Naboo security for one)

I reckon if Hasbro brought out good packs of figures, like say a pack of 9 Jedi masters in different poses (and they were well sculpted and painted, which is way easier in this digital print age). They would sell like hot cakes.

Last time hasbro brought out figure packs, they did Gungans and Battle droids, and then the rare limited released of Naboo guards.

So between the 90s and now I would say there isn't much else to go by.

PS this is an arguement for figure packs and not against you :) as to be honest the thoughts of the possibilities of what they could release - excites me too. Just look at the figures Micromachines guy is making on Facebook for an example of how amazing it could be. His Solo figures he just made are immense!

Reaction score
What statistics is that based on though? :) I mean where are the numbers, and market research that prove people wouldn't buy figure packs.

I saw plenty of excitement on this forum and other places for the figures, and the prices some of the figures go for is incredible (Naboo security for one)

I reckon if Hasbro brought out good packs of figures, like say a pack of 9 Jedi masters in different poses (and they were well sculpted and painted, which is way easier in this digital print age). They would sell like hot cakes.

Last time hasbro brought out figure packs, they did Gungans and Battle droids, and then the rare limited released of Naboo guards.

So between the 90s and now I would say there isn't much else to go by.

PS this is an arguement for figure packs and not against you :) as to be honest the thoughts of the possibilities of what they could release - excites me too. Just look at the figures Micromachines guy is making on Facebook for an example of how amazing it could be. His Solo figures he just made are immense!
You'll be hard pressed to find stats, lol - Hasbro doesn't release that type of sales data. You can probably dig up the Q&A sessions over the last several years if you're interested in a confirmation. Unfortunately, you'll also see how they said the entire MM line has underperformed at retail. That's why I'm not convinced it will be returning for the SW brand. The last time they did figure packs was for TPM as you mentioned...that was 20 years ago. I do remember those Gungan & Battle Droid sets on the pegs, and I also remember them being 99 cents on clearance. I think if solid figure sets were viable, they would have returned for TFA. As I've said though, I'm all for the line returning and expanding - doing separate figure and vehicle packs is fine by me, but Hasbro will have to judge whether they'll sell sufficiently.

Reaction score
I'd agree with figure packs - especially as they're essentially statutes, I can't see them doing well at retail, especially with parents purchasing for their kids.

What I'm curious about is the licensing arrangement. Sounds like Hasbro is licensing the brand to this other company, I'd wonder how the SW license would be structured - Hasbro might not even be able to sub-license to this other company. So it may be that the legalities would prevent the new company making SW Micro's anyway, regardless of interest.

Reaction score
We should have read the press release in detail - its not Hasbro bringing them back, its another company. Hasbro owns what was once Galoob, and their respective trademarks and brands - but a license from Disney / LFL would be needed for another company to produce SW MM (or micros based on another media franchise). That's a critical detail that's been glossed over. The license to produce in every case that I'm aware comes from Disney / LFL directly and isn't sub-licensed.

Reaction score
You'll be hard pressed to find stats, lol - Hasbro doesn't release that type of sales data. You can probably dig up the Q&A sessions over the last several years if you're interested in a confirmation. Unfortunately, you'll also see how they said the entire MM line has underperformed at retail. That's why I'm not convinced it will be returning for the SW brand. The last time they did figure packs was for TPM as you mentioned...that was 20 years ago. I do remember those Gungan & Battle Droid sets on the pegs, and I also remember them being 99 cents on clearance. I think if solid figure sets were viable, they would have returned for TFA. As I've said though, I'm all for the line returning and expanding - doing separate figure and vehicle packs is fine by me, but Hasbro will have to judge whether they'll sell sufficiently.
True haha, but it's the stats that make the reality. Whenever I see these press releases from Hasbro saying people just don't want this, I am like "says who". As underperformance of sales just means that the offering given didn't perform. Like playsets from TFA, a representative from Hasbro could just say "Playsets don't sell". Whereas as many people on this forum (I think including yourself) have pointed out, those sets were weak on features, and had only 1 figure and 1 vehicle. Yet had a high price point. Distribution can also play a major factor - when they hit the shelves, where they hit the shelves etc.

But yeh I am hopeful, but won't hold my breath about them making a return next year. But I do think they will ultimately surface again at some time. And same, I saw those gungans and droids in the £1 shop back in like 2000. But going even further back, when I was a kid - I recall looking everywhere for the Ewok and stormtrooper packs, but all I could find was Jawas, Sand people, rebel pilots with blasters, tie pilots with blasters. All of which were actually pretty poor sets when you think about it, as none of those last 4 sets would recreate armies from the movies. Meanwhile the stormtroopers and ewoks which would have, were harder to find (for me at least)

I don't think there is any data Hasbro could have that would allow them insights on what would sell. As if there were, the data would have lead to the sales they wanted the last time around.

Like did a Hasbro internal guideline state "Playsets with zero features, 1 figure and high price point will make us a fortune" XD for me that shows that they don't have the right people on the decision making.

Realistically a pack with 9 first order troopers, then those snowspeeders (which we did get), some blind bag specials like a heavy gunner, Speederbikes and other army building things that micro machines already does at the same scale, with some cool trench playset - coupled with an advertisement of a kid going, "Bringing the army together to fight the resistance" That would have been fire.

Then same, the resistance speeder, a 9 pack of resistance troopers, some blind bag specials. etc etc, things that bolt together, like you are using your own efforts to assemble a cool scene. That is connecting to human nature. (It's why the build a figure parts work so well for Marvel Legends)

For the OG trilogy, and Prequel trilogy... it's going to appeal to long term fans, but for the majority it could need a reason for it to stick... so why not put together Battlefront video game relevant packs. Vehicles and then figures of each class from the game, (or close approximates possible from the existing license) - Again that would be fire for anyone that plays/played the game (making a recent connection for those that might not have watched the older movies recently)

They could also target table top gamers. I have sold some of my doubles on Ebay and quite a few sold to people who use them for gaming as a cheaper alternative to the true Star wars gaming ships. (This is a massive opportunity for Hasbro that has been missed)

Instead the packs that were released - were good for us collectors to fill gaps of ships/vehicles/creatures we didn't have. But for a new collector there wasn't much in the way of assembling bundles of coherant armies/fleets.

Like an invisible hand, without a lucrehulk, without a republic star destroyer etc to make a fleet scene etc etc just leaves an odd invisible hand that is only good for collectors.

Same for the bundling (which has already been mentioned on this thread) analysing it, it wasn't keyed for army building. Like there is a super star destroyer, tie bomber and then millenium falcon pack. Why couldn't the millenium falcon have been a Tie fighter. Same... Two First order tie fighters and a millenium falcon... so anyone army building ends up with multiple useless millenium falcons. I believe they were trying to make self contained sets. But 1 set wouldn't realistically be enough to play properly anyway. So they concept is akin to packaging all Storm trooper 3.75" figures with a Hansolo... so everyone can atleast have him to battle their stormtrooper. But if anyone wants multiple storm troopers and don't want hansolo... then oh weeelll xD

I'd agree with figure packs - especially as they're essentially statutes, I can't see them doing well at retail, especially with parents purchasing for their kids.
But you say figure packs wouldn't do well at retail, especially because they are essentially statues. But tell that to Jada with their nano metal figures... I went into Asda/Walmart some time ago and the display (which was huge) for those toys was stripped bare, it had nearly sold out.

Hasbro actually already sold something called Star Wars micro force, Gi Joe Micro force etc, which are dumb little statues, so it's sad that they chose to launch lines such as those instead of refine and stabilise the Micro machines brand.

Reaction score

I'd love to see a set of Jedi Masters from Episode I-III that would be awesome.... I'd even go for a miniature version of the Hasbro Jedi Council Chambers set as an MM playset. I'd love to see a re-release of some of the HTF MM Star Wars sets like the Naboo Guards (the only 1 I'm missing as well as the 3 Epic Collections sets that are HTF)

Micromachines guy is making just awesome stuff... I'm contacting him soon as I want to get a Solo set as well as some of the figures he's made for Clone Wars, and I'd be curious if he could make a TFA Luke Skywalker figure as well.

Reaction score
We're likely to see just little packs of plastic micro ships that are out of scale with each other as usual, nothing spectacular. Hot Wheels will hopefully continue with it's successful die cast SW ships as a separate thing they seem to do well so far.

Otherwise I think the whole micro thing needs rethinking, and figures need context to sell. Like why did we buy them in the first place? To fit in our ships?
I liked the original Galoob Battlepacks because they usually had some little speeder, beast, or escape pod in with the figures. The set with Jabba and friends I bought to fit in my Action Fleet sail barge (I was one of the lucky ones to find one)

I think that if Hasbro really wanted to expand the Star Wars universe they would start making figures and especially highly detailed ships to go with them in micro machine Action Fleet size for small ships and fighters and larger for others. Instead of going bigger with 6 inch figures or even trying to make ships which are very large for 3.75 figures they could go the opposite way and make say a Naboo Cruiser or Gunship in scale with micro figures and more figures you could buy later. Except for capital ships the whole line could be redone with figures and ships and we start all over again with more realistic approach but smaller. Who is the targeted buyer?... why it's kids, but importantly it's adults. There would be less articulation, but you could buy them sitting standing or fighting. You could make a whole Geonosis arena more in scale and buy the figures, beasts etc. later. Same with the Falcon or anything else. Make a whole section of Mom Isley spaceport/ city with cantina, figures etc...

Anyways... that's my Action Fleet pipe dream. :whistling:

Reaction score
Hope to see more SW Micro Machines next year.

After reading the last few posts on microfigures I did not realize that TPM only had three microfigure paks!! That's crazy.

Gungans
Battle Droids
Naboo Security

Galoob had around 14 different microfigure paks.

Reaction score
I'd love to see a set of Jedi Masters from Episode I-III that would be awesome.... I'd even go for a miniature version of the Hasbro Jedi Council Chambers set as an MM playset. I'd love to see a re-release of some of the HTF MM Star Wars sets like the Naboo Guards (the only 1 I'm missing as well as the 3 Epic Collections sets that are HTF)

Micromachines guy is making just awesome stuff... I'm contacting him soon as I want to get a Solo set as well as some of the figures he's made for Clone Wars, and I'd be curious if he could make a TFA Luke Skywalker figure as well.

I'd definitely love that and infact they could probably do a few sets of Jedi and of clones (blue, red, arc troopers etc) sell them quite well as Jedis and clones are fan favourites.

And yes the last 3 epic collections is really annoying... I have the image of them in a folder titled "probably never get" xD other hard to get ones are the regular beige droid fighter ( I hadn't realised that was even in the galactic dogfight set as an exclusive) And then the holographic Naboo ship. Although the latter two aren't anywhere near as rare as the epics.

Yes, he used to have a shop, it would be cool if he started releasing them again. Maybe selling some of his older stuff so his newer stuff can still be the draw in for his channel :)

We're likely to see just little packs of plastic micro ships that are out of scale with each other as usual, nothing spectacular. Hot Wheels will hopefully continue with it's successful die cast SW ships as a separate thing they seem to do well so far.

Otherwise I think the whole micro thing needs rethinking, and figures need context to sell. Like why did we buy them in the first place? To fit in our ships?
I liked the original Galoob Battlepacks because they usually had some little speeder, beast, or escape pod in with the figures. The set with Jabba and friends I bought to fit in my Action Fleet sail barge (I was one of the lucky ones to find one)

I think that if Hasbro really wanted to expand the Star Wars universe they would start making figures and especially highly detailed ships to go with them in micro machine Action Fleet size for small ships and fighters and larger for others. Instead of going bigger with 6 inch figures or even trying to make ships which are very large for 3.75 figures they could go the opposite way and make say a Naboo Cruiser or Gunship in scale with micro figures and more figures you could buy later. Except for capital ships the whole line could be redone with figures and ships and we start all over again with more realistic approach but smaller. Who is the targeted buyer?... why it's kids, but importantly it's adults. There would be less articulation, but you could buy them sitting standing or fighting. You could make a whole Geonosis arena more in scale and buy the figures, beasts etc. later. Same with the Falcon or anything else. Make a whole section of Mom Isley spaceport/ city with cantina, figures etc...

Anyways... that's my Action Fleet pipe dream.
You're totally right, I am so used to them being released that way that I didn't really think about the combination of the figures to the ships. I guess Galoob did a lot in the way of playsets, which did kind of bridge the gap between them. Like the cloud city with the figures inside and the twin pod cloud car on the landing platform.

I hope they stick to that format though, the bigger stuff would excite me... but I just wouldn't have the room to store it xD Just started recollecting Action fleet to finish my original collection from the 90s and that's already taking up a lot of room.

But you totally have the concept that would sell! It's same as I said above for the Force awakens packs. You could have a Genosis themed pack of mini vehicles

(clone on barc speeder, SPHA walker, acclamator destroyer)

then

(geonosian on beast, geonosian starfighter, Geonosian cannon - with figure attached)

Then some well sculpted figure packs for each faction

Then put reek, acklay etc into blind bags, and other cool stuff that can add to those main packs

Then have some kind of playset that would infold to make a part of the arena, with loose pieces like the columns that can be spread out to extend the playset area

Stuff like that should be familiar for people who play/played battlefront 2 - extending the potential customers

And I am jealous of your action fleet sail barge.. neeed xD I saw one on Ebay years ago at a good price, but was hessitant to start collecting again. So kind of regret that decision.

I do like all those ideas... but the money, think of the money hahaha I wouldn't want to start from scratch, that would kill my bank account, and these existing collections (hot wheels, micro machines, action fleet, 3:75" ) are already bad enough for making my pockets bleed lol

Hope to see more SW Micro Machines next year.

After reading the last few posts on microfigures I did not realize that TPM only had three microfigure paks!! That's crazy.

Gungans
Battle Droids
Naboo Security

Galoob had around 14 different microfigure paks.
Yup only 3, although might as well say 2 really for the most part as the Naboo security were like the holy grail to find lol

Btw for those who collect Hot wheels Star Wars too, some of the micro machines scale up really nicely to them

MM A-wing is to scale with HW X-wing (I think)
MM Skiff scales nicely to the HW sail barge
MM X-wing, Y-wing, B-wing etc scale up to the HW Millenium Falcon
MM Rebel ships as above to the HW Ghost
MM Snowspeeders to HW At-At
MM At-st to HW At-At
MM Jedi Star fighters to the HW Arc-170
MM Rebel transport to HW Tantive V (paint them to make other corvettes too)
MM rebels imperial ground tansport to HW At-At
MM Tie fighters to HW Imperial Shuttle
MM resistance X-wings and first order tie fighters to HW resistance bomber

Some Hot wheels also scales nicely to Action fleet

HW Millenium falcon to AF Tantive V

HW Jedi starfighters to Titanium Ultra Arc-170 (Af Yoda scales nicely to his HW starfighter)

HW A-wing are perhaps the right scale for AF X-wing (as they are a way smaller ship in diagrams)

HW X-wings to AF Millenium Falcon

Reaction score
More or less by accident, I bought one of those McQuarrie Micro Machines prints from a collectors group in Germany. I paid a bit more, but only very few of those are in Europe already, so I took the bait, hassle free with no shipping cost and customs. I am quite happy - this will go to my gallery sooner or later. It feels quite awesome to hold a signed / numbered piece the master.

I did a posting on my Insta, with a lot more MM stuff on there. Follow if you like.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzSeingifFu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Reaction score
Snap!! I just ordered this set last night :-D and ordered the big painted xray set too. I wish that they had brought out the other micro minis which they were planning.

Reaction score
These are some of my favorite protos to date.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buik6liB05l/

www.microshq.com

I'm sure some of you remember when the Star Wars movies were re-released in theaters in 1997 some locations gave out this cool promo pak.
It had micro minis of Slave One, Millennium Falcon and the Death Star.

Those micro minis are the only ones that were released but I acquired a few proto pieces that never saw the production line.
I placed the mini ships next to the regular micro versions. Hope you guys like the pics!!

Reaction score
These are some of my favorite protos to date.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Buik6liB05l/

www.microshq.com
Yes I love these too! I wish they had brought them out as they would have scaled up nicely to other things. Like that Tantive mini micro would scale nicely to the Hot Wheels Star Destroyer, the A-wing to a regular Micro Machines X-wing, Snow speeder to regular micro machines At-At and even the mini micro Star Destroyer to the regular micro machines super star destroyer.

Reaction score
Wow what little things of beauty. B)

Thanks for sharing the comparison pics.

I have most of the Micromachines, but I had no idea these mini's were out there.

Reaction score
Yes I love these too! I wish they had brought them out as they would have scaled up nicely to other things. Like that Tantive mini micro would scale nicely to the Hot Wheels Star Destroyer, the A-wing to a regular Micro Machines X-wing, Snow speeder to regular micro machines At-At and even the mini micro Star Destroyer to the regular micro machines super star destroyer.
That was my initial thought as well. That line would have had potential!

Wow what little things of beauty. B)

Thanks for sharing the comparison pics.

I have most of the Micromachines, but I had no idea these mini's were out there.
There were exclusively released for the Rerelrease of the OT and distributed as giveaways in US cinemas. Still affordable those days, and yes: you need to have a comparism to understand this stuff. The falcon is like a finger nail, and the normal MM seems HUGE next to it.

Reaction score
Just found a 3rd Galoob At-St variant :O I didn't even know there was another one.

Saw the 2 posted in this forum, where one is a lighter tint and taller.

Thought I had that one (or maybe I have) as I had a darker one, and then a lighter one which was taller. both with moveable legs.

Well just got this one which is even taller and even lighter which has fixed legs that don't move.

All 3 are different moulds (and none are the Hasbro one which I also have)

Reaction score
Just found a 3rd Galoob At-St variant :O I didn't even know there was another one.

Saw the 2 posted in this forum, where one is a lighter tint and taller.

Thought I had that one (or maybe I have) as I had a darker one, and then a lighter one which was taller. both with moveable legs.

Well just got this one which is even taller and even lighter which has fixed legs that don't move.

All 3 are different moulds (and none are the Hasbro one which I also have)
ould you post a picture with all 4 versions (including the newer Hasbro one) ?
C