Micro Machines (2015+)

Reaction score
Disney Park blind bags? What are those?!

yes, I’m bummed MMs got cancelled too. I was really enjoying them. In fact, it’s the only new product I was collecting in earnest until I just recently decided to do a very limited 6 inch Rogue One display. But with MMs I was buying almost everything. The only things I was more selective with were the playsets (some of those were pretty lame, but I bought the good ones like the Falcon and the FO Star Destroyer). And I didn’t buy the packs that were dedicated to the prequels because I just don’t care for the films or the designs.

but Original Trilogy, Sequel Trilogy, and Rogue One MMs were kinda almost like crack to me for a while, lol.
here's what the figures look like:

Reaction score
If anybody needs them, I've got an extra full set of the most recent Force Awakens wave. The ones on the glass cubes in the middle picture. Set of 18, $50 plus shipping.

Reaction score
So this just happened: I snatched Episode 1 Sets X, XI, XII and XIII (!) for 50 Euro MOC from ebay. Yes, stuff like this still happens. <3

So today I had 2x Collection XIII on hand, and as I am on a dedicated mission, I had to unpack one of them. I am now posessing all sets MOC and loose, minus Epic 4-6 and some single repacks. It felt strange to cut such a precious piece, but still, I felt joy when unboxing the little warriors. May still sell the empty blister.

I will need one figure each from the now double MOC X, XI and XII as I have all ships and some figure loose already. Will sell the ships plus remaining figure afterwards. May still come out with a plus.

Reaction score
I haven't posted in a while. Just wanted to tell you guys that I'm creating a Micro Machines website.

It should be up next month.

Later

nice.. can't wait to see it. if you need help with items please let me know. I have an almost complete series of the SW Micro Machines line and most of the Action Fleet stuff too. just missing a Naboo Royal Guards mini figures and a few of the HTF/Rare Action fleet items.

Reaction score
Just in case anyone's interested, I've seen the MM Rogue One Death Star playset at a few Tuesday Morning stores for 14.99!

Still a little expensive for me...maybe if it goes down to ~$5! Does anyone have this thing, and is it cooler than it looks?

Reaction score
I don't have it, but I think it's the highlight of the Rouge One MM line. If I see it for that price I'll definitely pick it up.

Reaction score
I have it but haven't taken the time to open it. From the pictures on the box, it looks greater than the playsets from the TFA line, and a nice nod to the older Death Star Double Take playset. Fun fact: a K-2SO minifigure was supposed to be included in the playset in addition to Jyn Erso and the Deathtrooper, but did not make the final cut. There's at least one promotional leaflet from Hasbro Rogue One toyline that shows that "lost" minifigure.

Reaction score
I went back to Tuesday Morning for more stocking stuffer type gifts (love that store) and since toys were 20% off I bought the Rogue One Death Star playset. I've opened and assembled it - pretty neat concept but the execution leaves something to be desired.

I think it suffers from having "Death Star", "Jedha", and "Scarif" play areas all mashed together; even if I was a kid I'd find that a little lame. I was spoiled by 90s Star Wars MicroMachines, if the line was still on that level we'd have gotten multiple awesome Rogue One playsets...Jedha City, Scarif Base, oh what might have been :(

I don't think I'll leave this set as is. I want to cover/paint over the "Jedha" and "Scarif" areas (removing the “Jedha City steps” part) and add in some more "decks" and Imperial stuff to make a fully realized Death Star. Might chop the wings off the shuttles and glue them in “flight” position too.

Fun fact: a K-2SO minifigure was supposed to be included in the playset in addition to Jyn Erso and the Deathtrooper, but did not make the final cut. There's at least one promotional leaflet from Hasbro Rogue One toyline that shows that "lost" minifigure.
Including only two minifigures in this set is...unacceptable. If I were a toy company, I'd be embarrassed to release something this size with only two characters. I guess it's better than the single trooper that came with the TFA Falcon/Jakku MM playset.

...and why are both “flying” micro vehicles sculpted in “landed” mode? There have just been so many poor choices made in the MM line since Hasbro took it over. I get that the Minifigures are expensive to make/include, but I feel like Hasbro being so stingy with em is a contributing factor to the line's demise (as it was in 1999-early 2000s).

Reaction score
I fully agree with that last paragraph. If you're being so stingy with figurines, at least release figure packs so we have all the main characters and armies to duke it out.

Reaction score
Hi, Guys and Gals

I thought my MM website would be up in December but things did not go as planned. Anyway if you want to check out my website go to https://www.microshq.com

This is only the beginning so I have a long way to go. I hope you guys like it.

Let me know what you think?

Reaction score
Hi, Guys and Gals

I thought my MM website would be up in December but things did not go as planned. Anyway if you want to check out my website go to https://www.microshq.com

This is only the beginning so I have a long way to go. I hope you guys like it.

Let me know what you think?
Looking good, it will be a very good resource once completed ! Although I'm not sure I understand how you numbered the figures or ships. It might also have been better to separate the 90s MicroMachines from the newer versions.

If you need help, I put together various files with a (to my knowledge) complete list of all Star Wars MM items.

Reaction score
You're off to a great start, Dark_Jedi_! Thank you for preserving one of history's greatest toy lines in such a way. Only thing I'd suggest is adding a thumbnails system so you can enlarge images and check out the amazing details Galoob managed to incorporate at this scale.

Reaction score
Yes, I'll be adding them soon.

The EU will be next then I'll add the Ep 1 soon after.:D

I'm currently working on some Star Trek and a few more SW microfigures.

Reaction score
Yes, I'll be adding them soon.

The EU will be next then I'll add the Ep 1 soon after.:D

I'm currently working on some Star Trek and a few more SW microfigures.
I can dig it. it would be great to have a complete database since even Rebelscum's Galoob photo archive doesn't have them all. (plus their photos aren't the greatest)

Reaction score
My goal is to have a vast database.

I will need help with pics of carded and boxed sets.
f you need anything, let me know, I have a complete set of SW MicroMachines (some loose, some carded), including many variants. I don't have the best camera, but I can probably help out.

Reaction score
another question for Dark Jedi: how many of the unlicensed MMs do you have? I don't know if any other sites offer a comprehensive guide to all of the non-Star Wars micros that Galoob released. I just didn't know how far you were planning to go with the site.

Reaction score
So, it happened. To complete my MM-quest, I bought Epic Collection 4-6 off ebay from Japan at a truly outrageous price. It was one of those "now or never"-moments, where I was just fed up afters years of waiting and not knowing if and when they may be available again. Sadly, somewhere on this planet someone else had the same quest. I one, but I am more hurt then expected and exceed my original limits for those. I even set my alarm clock (it was 2:30 am in Europe) to bid live. I am collecting since 25 years, mostly videogames and music, and Star Wars since 2015. Still, those moments where you sit in front of your computer, with red eyes, heart pumping and a nervous finger hovering the mouse, are rare. You are totally aware that you are doing something irrational, but still you know why you do it. I am sure some of you can follow those thoughts.

Don't look the prices up on ebay. It is truly perverted stuff. When I was starting to collect MMs, they were going for 50-60% of that price.

However, this closes my MM-chapter once I have them here. I am still missing some specials (balance of power, bronze Mail away, some Mini Heads), but for the Vehicle, Figurine and Playset line, I am complete then, with all vehicles and Figures MOC AND Lose (yes, even those Naboo Royal Guards...), and all playsets MIB, with some loose duplicates.

Will post photos in a week or so. Although I am opening everything, I will leave those factory sealed as they are, and I will NOT get those loose for display as duplicates. ;)

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry. I was one of bidders (probably not the only one). But congrats, man. I know the feeling of being fed up trying to get those sets. They will look great in your collection. Can't wait to see some pics!

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry. I was one of bidders (probably not the only one). But congrats, man. I know the feeling of being fed up trying to get those sets. They will look great in your collection. Can't wait to see some pics!
Haha, was expecting to meet at least ONE co-buyer on here. It looks there were only me and one other guy reaching the 200+ level per set. This guy has cost me 230 USD on both auctions then... However, Epic 6 was much cheaper.

I was even thinking to post before in this thread: Warning, don't try, I will sell my car for this auction. RESISTANCE.IS.FUTILE!

:awesome:

Reaction score
Yeah, I bowed out when it hit over 200. I wish I had bid more on VI because that one only ended at 177. Oh well, next time.

Reaction score
Yeah, I bowed out when it hit over 200. I wish I had bid more on VI because that one only ended at 177. Oh well, next time.

I am happy you did not. ;)
After 2 sets hitting 300+, I was like "oh well" and was expecting the last to hit that range as well, but happy it did not. However, trust me; you would only have raised my cost, but would not have won. ;)

Bidding is interesting on these items:
IV: one more person bid 240, while me and that other guy battled it out above to 300+. I placed live, he placed a few hours before during bed-time in Europe, so I assume he is from Europe.
V: someone with 178 ratings (you?) stopped at 200, above it was only me and the same bidder from IV, battling out to 300+. As I said, I was expecting something like this. This guy cost me 2x 115 USD. :'(
VI: that was strange, only one bidder stopping at 170 USD. That same bidder had placed bids for all 3 sets in this range. The other high bidders were not interested in VI, or: they saw my insanity and caved in. ;)

What a ride.