Micro Machines (2015+)

Reaction score
StraightEdgeLuke-

I got that set a few years back on ebay for a decent price. I was searching and waiting to acquire that set for years.

I had to open the set as well. I was happy to add those exclusive microfigs to my collection.!! This set would have been even better if they included an exclusive vehicle, like maybe a Trade Federation Landing Ship.

Rune Haako's skin color is different from the one in the 3 pk.

Reaction score
A few pictures. i recently completed the mini heads set and all of the playsets. i am currently designing a display for everything so i can put them all out in a nice arraingment

Reaction score
in the spirit of keeping this thread active, I’m wondering if anyone here has more than one display going. Here’s a shot of the figures I keep for inspiration at the office - I just added Xizor and ghost Obi for reinforcements:

Reaction score
I always thought that Chewbacca disguised as Snoova the bounty hunter was cool. I really liked Shadows of the Empire when it came out in '96.

It's odd though that figure was never released with the Shadows of the Empire sets but in a separate microfigure pack.

Reaction score
Thanks! I have a lot of art related to that playset. Even the notes the designer took while watching ESB looking for details he could add to the toy. :)

Tommy
Where do you come across stuff like this, if you don't mind me asking? I'm on a Micro Machine and Action Fleet FB group now, and people on there are showing off box art and stuff... but I've got no idea where they're coming up with it all. I tried some googling to no avail... I'd love to get my hands on something like the designer's notes. That's amazing.

Tommy_Garvey

Reaction score
Where do you come across stuff like this, if you don't mind me asking? I'm on a Micro Machine and Action Fleet FB group now, and people on there are showing off box art and stuff... but I've got no idea where they're coming up with it all. I tried some googling to no avail... I'd love to get my hands on something like the designer's notes. That's amazing.
I'm the Admin of that group. :)

My concept art came from another collector, who obtained it directly from the artist. I just picked that up a few months ago. As with most collecting, it involves being in the right place at the right time. Networking with other collectors, working out deals, that kind of thing. There's no one source for anything, you just have to be persistent and hope for luck. The box art posted by the other member was obtained from an auction house over the summer. It kinda flew under the radar. I was not lucky that day and didn't see it until it had already closed. :( The Action Fleet Death Star playset McQuarrie sketch Mike posted to the group came from a Rancho Obi-Wan charity auction a couple years ago. He was lucky enough to win it for a very good price.

I'm primarily a vintage collector, but Galoob stuff has always been one of my passions, since it's very nostalgic for me (and it's awesome, obviously). But back in the day, when Hasbro bought out Galoob, the vintage prototype collectors had a lot of Kenner contacts. So their interest in Kenner meant that they would occasionally find Hasbro pre-production stuff, and some of that Hasbro stuff was occasionally Micro Machines. They weren't overly interested in it, so a lot of it came to me, since I was the vintage collector they knew who collected Galoob prototype stuff. That's where all of the unproduced Micro Machines Gearmates boxes came from, for example. Vintage collectors fished them out of the trash at the old Kenner building and they eventually found their way to me.

For other 3D prototypes, the head of Galoob's model shop used to sell on eBay in the late 90s and then again around 2007-2008. He kept a lot of stuff and since it rarely sold for much, he and I worked out a deal for everything Star Wars he had left. By that point it was pretty picked over, but I wasn't complaining. :)

Tommy

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't have a FB account so I usually view as a visitor.

I like this kind of MM memorabilia. I have prototypes, drawings, artwork and other pieces related to MM. The behind the scenes is stuff is really interesting.

It's cool to see Proto and production pieces side by side and see what was changed when the micro was finally put into production.

Reaction score
It would be great if Hasblab made some highly detailed sets of Micro Machines.

I would sign up asap but Hasbro's action figure line is where they focus on.

Reaction score
Found a series 4 blind bag in poundworld today, it had the Gold Version of Rey's speederbike inside. I'm pretty new to this sort of thing but I'm assuming the gold version isn't any rarer than the others or anything like that?

Reaction score
Found a series 4 blind bag in poundworld today, it had the Gold Version of Rey's speederbike inside. I'm pretty new to this sort of thing but I'm assuming the gold version isn't any rarer than the others or anything like that?
All minis had the same distribution. The gold was just a timely feature shared accross the line (you had gold versions in the deluxe packs and in the Kylo Ren carry case).

Reaction score
I agree - someone needs to contact Hasbro with the idea! I'd love a Haslab multipack similar to the TRU exclusive that had 48 MM, but more than 16 would have to be new, not just repaints either. They could do a few unmade ships from each movie, and maybe even some CW / Rebels vehicles.

Reaction score
Looks like the new lead character will be flying a Republic Striker - class Starfighter. That's the starship that looks to appear in the logo for the new Star Wars RESISTANCE animation.

I hope to see some micros from this show in the future.

Reaction score
Now that the line is well into hiatus, I am trying to catch up on the Blind Bag releases, since I've never picked any up. I found someone selling loose MM for $1 each, so I picked up Jabba, Grummgar, Royal starship, Kanan on speeder, Anakin's podracer, and the CW starfighter. These are all from the final waves of the series, right? 4/5 or was there 6 waves?

Reaction score
Yes, I totally forgot about the RO final wave of BB! I searched google, and I think I have a complete archive now. Please LMK if I am missing anything:

Reaction score
Oh that serves as a cruel reminder that I never could find the shuttle tydyrium or Krennic’s shuttle blind bags... So sad they cancelled the line after Rogue One. Aside from a very select few action figures, micromachines are really the only Star Wars merch I was collecting since TFA came out 3 years ago.

At least I’ve got my ongoing Bandai Stormtrooper model build to keep me in that galaxy far, far away.

Reaction score
...I'd love a Haslab multipack similar to the TRU exclusive that had 48 MM, but more than 16 would have to be new, not just repaints either. They could do a few unmade ships from each movie...
THIS!!!

that was my thought some weeks ago.
i hate it that they stopped in the middle of this trilogy.
and to be honest, it is no secret that 8000 repacks wont sell, give us a set like the TRU one, it will sell.

and most important, in the other one we got an exclusive bad guy EU starfighter, now it is time for an exclusive good guy EU starfighter.

Reaction score
I loved the micro machines line as well, but the quality sure went downhill towards the end. Many of the later ones I bought had warped wings.

Reaction score
I think the only 2 I'm missing are Jabba and the big dude from TFA who's name I can't remember, but as they're not ships I'm not too fussed

Reaction score
Since I never bought any Blind Bag ships / characters until recently, I'm still interested in a number of them:

Naboo Starfighter
Sith Infiltrator
Dewback
Wampa
Rancor
B-wing
Khetanna
Sebulba's podracer
Krennic's shuttle

Since some exist in the original MM line or SSB line, I'm not chasing them down actively, unless I find them at a good price. I think I'm probably most interested in the creatures, since I recently acquired Jabba and Grummgar, both of which are fantastically sculpted.

Reaction score
Since I never bought any Blind Bag ships / characters until recently, I'm still interested in a number of them:

Naboo Starfighter
Sith Infiltrator
Dewback
Wampa
Rancor
B-wing
Khetanna
Sebulba's podracer
Krennic's shuttle

Since some exist in the original MM line or SSB line, I'm not chasing them down actively, unless I find them at a good price. I think I'm probably most interested in the creatures, since I recently acquired Jabba and Grummgar, both of which are fantastically sculpted.
I can possible help you with the list. I have them all loose (no bags etc). would you happen to have an extra Kanan on Speeder Bike? that's the only 1 I'm missing
I ca

Reaction score
Unfortunately I only own 6 of the BB ships / creatures, so I don't have any doubles / spares. I bought mine from another collector, I've never purchased any BB at retail. I can ask him if he had more than one Kanan, but its doubtful. Is there anything else you're looking for? If so, shoot me a PM. ;)

Reaction score
i think the only one I'm missing from the TFA series is the Kanan on speeder bike. otherwise I'm all caught up
I have an extra one of those, but unfortunately it is at home where I store my stuff and I won't be there till July.

Reaction score
Anyone else irritated that we have a micro machine for every other version of the millennium Falcon, except the new "lando" version? Feels like there's a hole in my collection.

Reaction score
Anyone else irritated that we have a micro machine for every other version of the millennium Falcon, except the new "lando" version? Feels like there's a hole in my collection.
I agree. I'm beyond bummed that the Micro Machines line tanked when Rogue One hit. I would have loved to see some designs from Solo and The Last Jedi as well as more Rebels sets as well as Clone Wars.

I wonder if we will get a micro sized Falcon in the Disney Parks blind bags series of the "SOLO" Version

Reaction score
I agree. I'm beyond bummed that the Micro Machines line tanked when Rogue One hit. I would have loved to see some designs from Solo and The Last Jedi as well as more Rebels sets as well as Clone Wars.

I wonder if we will get a micro sized Falcon in the Disney Parks blind bags series of the "SOLO" Version
Disney Park blind bags? What are those?!

yes, I’m bummed MMs got cancelled too. I was really enjoying them. In fact, it’s the only new product I was collecting in earnest until I just recently decided to do a very limited 6 inch Rogue One display. But with MMs I was buying almost everything. The only things I was more selective with were the playsets (some of those were pretty lame, but I bought the good ones like the Falcon and the FO Star Destroyer). And I didn’t buy the packs that were dedicated to the prequels because I just don’t care for the films or the designs.

but Original Trilogy, Sequel Trilogy, and Rogue One MMs were kinda almost like crack to me for a while, lol.

Reaction score
Disney Park blind bags? What are those?!

yes, I’m bummed MMs got cancelled too. I was really enjoying them. In fact, it’s the only new product I was collecting in earnest until I just recently decided to do a very limited 6 inch Rogue One display. But with MMs I was buying almost everything. The only things I was more selective with were the playsets (some of those were pretty lame, but I bought the good ones like the Falcon and the FO Star Destroyer). And I didn’t buy the packs that were dedicated to the prequels because I just don’t care for the films or the designs.

but Original Trilogy, Sequel Trilogy, and Rogue One MMs were kinda almost like crack to me for a while, lol.
Disney parks has a series of micro sized Star Wars vehicles and figures in a "blind bag" collection. basically you get a small bag for a few $$ and inside is either a ship or a mini figure or a "Disney" Inspired character like Darth Goofy, Jedi Mickey etc. some of them are pretty cool. the figures are larger than the standard Micro Machines figures and the ships are smaller but they are still cool and detailed. I have a few of them.