Micro Machines (2015+)

Reaction score
The pure OT focus is getting so tiresome. I'd rather they did all those never-before-done PT, TCW and Rebels vehicles. HotWheels Star Wars vehicles look pretty cheap and their blackened out cockpits make them instant passes for me. A cockpit needs to be translucent and IMO should always have pilots sitting in them. It adds so much play value to them.

Reaction score
I would agree. The painted canopy is bad. What's even worse is when they just paint the canopy on like some of the De Agostini miniatures had.

Reaction score
I think Hasbro will probably use the same molds for the Micro Machines line as well. Hopefully they paint the details on the ships like when Galoob made them back in the day. I was hoping for a reveal on the Micros at SDCC. I guess I'll wait and see in September.

Reaction score
A list for Target

MICRO MACHINES
087-06-3684 SW vehicle blind bag. 2.49$
087-06-3685 SW vehicle 3 pack. 4.99$
087-06-3686 SW MM Dlx vehicle asst. 9.99$
087-06-3688 SW E7 MM Battle Set. 19.99$

087-06-3668 Black Series Die Cast 4.99$ (Is this like Titanium series?)

It looks like the Dlx vehicles are the 5pk set and I'm guessing that a playset on this list is the Battle set. There are 3 less sets than what were on the TRU list? Missing the hero and villain ship and mega pack. Some of these could be TRU exclusives?

Reaction score
A list for Target

MICRO MACHINES
087-06-3684 SW vehicle blind bag. 2.49$
087-06-3685 SW vehicle 3 pack. 4.99$
087-06-3686 SW MM Dlx vehicle asst. 9.99$
087-06-3688 SW E7 MM Battle Set. 19.99$

087-06-3668 Black Series Die Cast 4.99$ (Is this like Titanium series?)

It looks like the Dlx vehicles are the 5pk set and I'm guessing that a playset on this list is the Battle set. There are 3 less sets than what were on the TRU list? Missing the hero and villain ship and mega pack. Some of these could be TRU exclusives?

Yeah, for a Micro Machines fan those skus are very reassuring. I was told I would like the blind bag assortment bu a friend in the know and the $2.49 singles and $4.99 three-pack pricing on that sku supports the notion it will be something small and plastic. I just can't see anything in the Titanium size range or incorporating metal being that cheap. Clearly what was unveiled at SDCC was but the tip of the iceberg. :) I just hope there's lots of fresh tooling and subject matter.

Reaction score
That is indeed good news. Since the Titanium series always carried the Micro Machines logo I was a little worried.....

Reaction score
Anyone ever had any success with that? I've spotted auctions of stolen goods, misrepresented products like this, all sorts ... I've done my bit and reported them but never seen an auction taken down or stopped. The attitude seems to be one of shoulder shrugging and ignoring, based on my experience.

Reaction score
Glad it got taken down. I saw that and I was like "WTF?"

Anyway.. originally posted by Halomite in The Force Awakens - General Discussion Thread:

Thanks to JTA:

Star Wars Episode VII Special TIE Fighter $39.99
SWE7 Trooper Blue $19.99
SWE7 Class I Vehicles $19.99 (probably no figure)
SWE7 Class I Vehicles Deluxe $24.99 (this one may come with a figure?)
SWE7 Class II Vehicles $29.99 (there are two Class II assortments)
SWE7 Class II Vehicles $39.99 (there are two Class II assortments - this one may come with a figure?)
SWE7 Class III Vehicles $49.99
SWE7 Battle Action Millennium Falcon $139.99
SWE7 6" TIE Fighter $169.99
SWE7 6" Figure Assortment $19.99
SWE7 3.75" Snow Desert Figure Assortment $7.99
SWE7 3.75" Jungle Special Figure $9.99
SWE7 3.75" Mission Series Figures $12.99
SWE7 3.75" 2-Pack Figure $14.99
SWE7 3.75" Armored Figures $12.99
SWE7 Millennium Falcon $29.99 (Micro Machines)
SWE7 Star Destroyer $39.99 (Micro Machines – from Meijers report)
SWE7 12-Inch Captain Phasma $14.99
SWE7 Funko POP Figures $9.99

I know the Star Destroyer has been discussed, not sure about the Falcon. We know the Star Destroyer is a playset, one can assume the same goes for the Falcon? Very interested for sure.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I'm getting excited, oh man....faint. I think I just blacked out. More than 50 pieces!:whistling: They could be counting Micro Machines Star Wars minifigures as well. I can't wait much longer got to have those micros!!

Reaction score
I never got into Micro Machines, I think the only ones I have are the Falcon and the 2 variations of the Outrider. However I'm excited/interested to see whats in store for us, and will pick up anything that catches my eye.

Should be fun!

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing Rev - if they're counting Titanium under the 'Micro Machines' banner it makes sense.

Reaction score
awwyea.jpg

Reaction score
Walmart Planograms unearthed by Yakface.com confirm separate skus for Micro Machines, Black Series Titaniums and what I am assuming are Hot Wheels, including multi-ship packs and deluxe sets. Looks like mini ship collectors will be spoiled for choice. :)

Figure fans may also be encouraged to see that there are appear to be spaces allocated to new 3.75" Black series figures. Fingers crossed on that score.

Reaction score
Holy smokes, it's the Galoob days all over again. :D

Yeah! The last time these kind of toys were made was for Episode I. Always loved the transforming playsets. Too bad there wasn't a clone trooper or general grievous transforming head playset. The gap between Episode I and Force Awakens is kind of annoying. I was telling myself I would not be buying Force Awakens toys, but I may have to get a few of them now.

Reaction score
Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany
I noticed there was a First Order Stormtrooper transforming head playset pictured on the box. The Galoob transforming heads were some of my all time favorite pieces. This is pretty exciting news. The Falcon and Star Destroyer sets look pretty cool too.

What I really want to see are the classic three packs though. Those are what pulled me back into Star Wars after the dark times.

Reaction score
I can't believe my eyes. Yes, Yes, Micro Machines are back!!

Yeah, this is my takeaway from the whole thing. While the transforming playset itself isn't something that interest me at all, the fact that the mini Millenium Falcon included really does appear to be a genuine teeny tiny Micro Machine and not a Titanium-sized toy called a Micro Machine, I'm thrilled. Here's hoping we'll indeed be seeing an entire range of 50 or more ships at that size as the lists and rumours seem to indicate. :D

Reaction score
So I decided to get out my old MM Falcon to compare it to the little Falcon in this set - looks like a new mould to me. It doesn't have the same hull markings as either the Galoob or Hasbro MM Falcon, definitely less detail than the old MM Falcon, MIGHT be a repaint (with new dish) of the Hasbro 'Micro Vehicles' Falcon.

Thoughts?

Reaction score
Ya, that new MF is a piece of junk.:p Well that's what Luke would say. It definitely looks like a different mold and it has less detail than the original MM Falcon but it has alot of dirt or dust at the front from the Jakku desert.

Reaction score
Speaking of teeny tiny, did you guys see these TFA "Box Busters" on the main page? They look like Kinder Egg (or Tombola) toys to me... and appear to be packaged in a Borg cube. ;)

Reaction score
I've got to get one of those for my collection. I wonder if they've made it to the UK yet? I see a trip to TRU in my future.

Reaction score
Cool to see the new Falcon, but its not something I'll buy - I'm most interested in the MM packs of ships / vehicles, not playsets.

Those Box Busters have potential, especially if they have a low pricepoint. I wonder why the person who sent the details didn't list the price?

Reaction score
Holy crap, the new MicroMaxhines look like real MicroMachines! That Star Destroyer looks cool, definitely going to need a ton of ships and a few of these playsets. This is awesome.

Reaction score
Happy micro machines are back. I am fine with the playset, but only including 1 figure with it is a very bad move.

Reaction score
Isn't it poetic beauty that the first TFA purchase is a micro machine set ? The Force is with us

Reaction score
I laid out my MM Star Wars collection and these are the numbers I have. Not including variants or any Micro Machines SW creatures or minifigures.

Original Trilogy: 48 pcs

Episode I: 19 pcs

Epic Book Collection: 12 pcs

Shadow of the Empire: 6 pcs

From my collection it comes out to 85 pcs. Episode 1, 2 and 3 have so many vehicles that can be made. Clone Wars and Rebels will add many more ships as well. So 50 pcs is just the beginning of new MM to come!:grin: