Michigan Collectors Society

Reaction score
we should start this we could have like a social once a month or something. i know iam in but would guys like to start something like this

Reaction score
I'd be in for something like that. Once we get more responses maybe we can figure out the details

Reaction score
aren't we kind of a society already? But I'd be in. Hey, how many times have I offered up free tickets to the Comedy Castle? Only YBB (coop) has been there...twice. Collectors Comedy Night. Or Collectors Society Comedy Night. Either one.

Regardless. I'd be in.

Reaction score
Isn't there already a fairly large Michigan Collector's Club?

I thought about starting one for my area a while ago, but I am so far out in the sticks that there aren't enough people in the area to make it worth the effort.

Reaction score
i have a plan we could start having social's around EP3 comes out or start early when some of us go to C3.or does this sound crummy

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just saw this thread. I might be interested in something like this too. I've never really hung out with other "hardcore" STAR WARS collectors. My friends all like SW, but none of them collect or anything like that. This sounds like it could be fun.

Reaction score
Hey guys (and gals if any present), I just saw this thread and was wondering if anything became of it. I'm over in Holland, MI just west of Grand Rapids.

Reaction score
I have a plan for all of us that is going to C3 to meet up for the first offical Michigan Collectors Society