Michele Gruska Star Wars involvement

Reaction score
I have been looking on the internet for a definitive answer to what Michele Gruska did on ROTJ. I believe she was the voice of Sy Snootles in the song "Lapti Nek", but didn't necessarily make the final cut. What I am more unsure about is whether she was hired as a Jabba's slave girl, but again didn't make the it into the film. Any information would be much appreciated.

Reaction score
I have been looking on the internet for a definitive answer to what Michele Gruska did on ROTJ. I believe she was the voice of Sy Snootles in the song "Lapti Nek", but didn't necessarily make the final cut. What I am more unsure about is whether she was hired as a Jabba's slave girl, but again didn't make the it into the film. Any information would be much appreciated.
Hi Harry, I am the one who can straighten this out. I’m Michele Gruska! When I went to George Lucas’ studio in San Fransisco to record the song and match up the voice for Sy Snootles with the character on the screen, I also did some of the voices of the Ewoks with 6 other wonderful singers (including Joe Williams) for the last scene! When they rewrote the music for the final scene they replaced everything that we all did in the redo in the 90’s I think! As of Sy Snootles, literally a week before the release Annie was put in. Interestingly enough though I am the one that got (and still gets) the residual checks for the voice of Sy Snootles in Jabba the Hut Scene (Max Rebo Band). I’m not sure why oddly enough they lost her recording (don’t get that) hmmm. I then did the more polished disco version for the record.
As for the slave girl there were 2. I was one of them in costume! I signed all my pics. I think they used the other girl. I’m so sorry I do not remember her name. Funny enough we really resembled each other. We wore the exact same paint and outfit! You are most welcome to reach out! My email is michmind@gmail.com. Sorry for all the confusion! Be well and may the force be with you! 👍 By the way Bendu’s answer is quite correct!