Metro Detroit area Toy/Collector shops

Reaction score
Does anybody know of any toy or collector shops anywhere from Canton to Chesterfield to Lake Orion? I don't know of any, but I'd like a local place to buy supplies and maybe even buy/sell/trade stuff.

Reaction score
Warp 9 at 14/Main in Clawson is good and Rider's Hobby in 14 / John R is pretty good too.

Reaction score
Wouldn't count on Rider's for SW stuff. It's more of a modellers, trains, and RC hobby store.

Reaction score
Yeah, I should have clarified. I was thinking Ryder's for supplies - storage / customizing stuff / general hobby store. Warp 9 is a decent toy / comic stuff, though sometimes their prices can be a little on the crazy side. But for most new stuff, they are pretty reasonable.

Reaction score
I could probably use stuff from both places. Ryders for paint, cases, stuff like that. Then Warp 9 for straight SW stuff. Thanks again guys.

Reaction score
Also if you've never been to Time Travelers in Berkely before you must check it out. I believe it's a must visit for any toy collector in SE Michigan. Mike the owner is a pretty cool guy to talk to and can find you almost anything you can think of.

I am also a huge fan of Warp 9 in Clawson as well, but his prices can be a little wacky on some items.

Also there is a Comic store in Canton in the strip mall at Ford & Lilly that carries a bunch of toys, don't know about SW though.

Reaction score
I think you're talking about Comic City. That's right by where I work (Yazaki). They're pretty good, but not for supplies or stuff like that. They're primarily a comic shop.

Reaction score
Yeah you are right it is Comic City, I delivered to the one there in Canton and also to the one in Novi.