MEGO: How Many Black Hole Fans Are Present?

Reaction score
Guilty as charged (Disney Black Hole fan that is). I still have all of the figures. Wish I hadn't "customized" the Sentry Robot into S.T.A.R. as a kid. Wish they had released Old Bob, S.T.A.R. and Humanoid in the US. Also wish they would hurry up and release The Black Hole on Blu-Ray.

Reaction score
Good memories from 1979... my brother and I saw the Black Hole christmas eve while in Denver Colorado. We were kids that could'nt catch a wink befor the big day... so our dad suprised us with a late showing of the Black Hole at the local cinema. I remember leaving the movie hoping that Santa would leave atleast a Maximillion and V.I.N.C.E.N.T action figure. Santa pulled through with the entire MEGO crew set (including Max and Vincent!), and the 45 record read-a-long book. It was one of my favorite childhood X-MAS memories.

I finally completed the entire set earlier this year... I often remember that Christmas when looking at this set on display.

U85 Capt. Dan Holland
U85 Dr. Durant
U85 Charles Pizer
U90 Kate Mcrae
U85 Harry Booth
U90 V.I.N.C.E.N.T.
85 Old B.O.B.
U90 Maximillion
U90 Hans Reinhardt
85 S.T.A.R.
U90 Sentry
85 Humaniod
After 8 years... putting this set together for a second time. Harry, Kate and Sentry arrive early this week. Down to VINCENT, Maximilian an Pizer to close this run. Looking for AFA 85 or better.... any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Latest and greatest... 85 Kate, 85 Harry and 90 Sentry arrived today... found 85 Vincent, Max and Pizer (older AFA 85 case) online... going to hold out for a 90 Max and Vincent and a newer case 85+ Pizer... hopefully, I can source the last three figures sooner than later.

Reaction score
Good call I was thinking about doing that too and recall all the stragglers from yesteryear where are you all and any new collectors items to show sell or trade?

Reaction score
Sooooo anybody got an extra Pizer that they can part with? I need him pretty badly. I have the red Sentry incoming. And of course Bob, STAR and Humanoid are probably never going to happen for me at these price levels.

Reaction score
These guys were the fodder I used for my Next Generation customs. All their thumbs were broken so they found new life on the Enterprise. McCrae made a great Dr Pulaski.

Bought Bob and custon Humanoid recently, the only one elusive is STAR. Should really get the crew again too.

Reaction score
WWell back a few years ago I had them all loose graded and carded,but familly kids etc ended up selling.now I m looking from the sideline:rolleyes:

Reaction score
In truth I paid over the odds for Bob about 10 years ago. The Humanoid was a custom, and a very good one too.

Reaction score
How often does BOB and humanoid show up?
There has been a few humanoid for sale in the last 2 years about 6 in total but none that where complete with both booties.
Bob I have seen about 10 or so most in good condition and about half with the stand,bob and vincent stand are the same so people borrow vincent stand to increase the value of bob.

Reaction score
Thanks! I'll keep my eye out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I will probably sell my set of 3 GIG Magnetic figures Mint in SEALED Boxes.....I never seen another S.T.A.R. in such a perfect box, at today !!!!

Reaction score
yes shame we never got to see photos in detail of this amazing collection...still not too late c`mon Chris!!!
You're right, I had so many troubles in past years, you wouldn't believe....Is a miracle if I am still alive, seriously.....:( I will do it, someday.....I promise.

Reaction score
Drth kiss we are waiting for the big show
P's I m in buying mode if you are selling stuff

Reaction score
Been away from collecting for a while now. These left my collection for a few years but recently returned as I missed them....thought I’d show them again as watched the film the other nite, still a classic!
Jim

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is the only known AFA graded one, AFA 70. Think it may have come from you a few years ago!
ahhh ok that s why I was asking as I still haven t seen another, the nearest thing I have come close too is a partial cardback in my last visit in Italy.

Reaction score
Come on folks any collectors or lurkers....anybody got bits to sell on to fund star wars items ????

Reaction score
I just scored an old Bob last night

Reaction score
Sooooo anybody got an extra Pizer that they can part with? I need him pretty badly. I have the red Sentry incoming. And of course Bob, STAR and Humanoid are probably never going to happen for me at these price levels.
Funny that I said this and then proceeded to get STAR, Old Bob and Humanoid

Reaction score
Wow! Those are pretty cheap! Where did you find them?

I only need STAR and a Humanoid.
Sometimes I have to keep sources close to the vest as they say. But Old Bob came from a toy store. He should be here today.

Reaction score
I got my Old Bob yesterday and the custom is really really really good but there are subtle differences that you can easily tell that the one I bought from the toy dealer is authentic.

Reaction score
I want to take a few days and clean mine up and then I'm going to post

Reaction score
Anyone got any goodies for sale carded , loose,graded,mego,gig,grand toys etc etc

Reaction score
I'm actually trying to sell a Vincent and max and repro old Bob right now

Reaction score
Post your items for sale here with pictures and prices that way it's easier to keep in touch in the same place.

Reaction score
My humble collection including my new old Bob