MEGO: How Many Black Hole Fans Are Present?

Reaction score
Black Hole was a great movie! Any time someone brings up I'm always shocked Disney hasn't remade or rebooted.

Personally I'd love to see some sort of modern sequel. I'm just not a prequel or reboot fan.. I always feel a bit cheated.

Reaction score
I don't know. It would have to be done perfectly. But if anyone is capable, it's Disney.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Jj abrams supposed to but disney as refocused on star wars was supposed to be out 2018 but all got cancelled

Reaction score
Hi folks I m currently looking for a clean original stand for maximillian and vincent if anyone can help?

Reaction score
Ok guys anybody collecting mego black hole or grand toys or italian on card carded figures,come and share the love please post your pictures thanks let's keep this section alive.

Reaction score
Come on folks let's shake this thread a bit participation required,and has anyone got any news about the remake yet ??

Reaction score
Hello gang would anyone have information about hard copies and prototypes for the figures and the packaging photo references packaging display etc etc

Thanks.

Reaction score
Hi does anybody remember the 2 big black hole collectors on this forum was one called Justin ken's and the other something ham sorry for the poor attempt st the names, I believe one was canadian and had 2 carded canadian black hole humanoid,the other guy had multiple cards and loose figures more then 2 sets your help is appreciated on this.

Reaction score
How many of us on here have a complete carded or loose original humanoid ??��

Reaction score
How many of us on here have a complete carded or loose original humanoid ??��
My collection including real humanoid and repro humanoid. Also real old Bob and repro old Bob.

Reaction score
Hi nice to see you are still involved thanks for the share,looks like your humanoid was busy playing the chrome is gone on is head,have you got boots ?

Reaction score
Hi nice to see you are still involved thanks for the share,looks like your humanoid was busy playing the chrome is gone on is head,have you got boots ?
Custom boots and cloak. The figure is hard enough to get much less complete

Reaction score
Hi ok still cool and still the rarest action figure on the planet,I wish there was more traffic on here especially with the true big collectors but it seems most have dissappear ed and need them to get involved to ask a few question,like how many have seen or owned a humanoid on a gig card v how many have seen or owned it on canadian card.
Could do with an influx of canadian collectors.

Reaction score
Lol I could do with a lottery win myself,how much do you thimk a mintish star and humanoid would set you back I m taking decent condition and complete on both.

Reaction score
Lol I could do with a lottery win myself,how much do you thimk a mintish star and humanoid would set you back I m taking decent condition and complete on both.
Ebay currently has a STAR at $299 and a Humanoid without the boots at $1,699.

Reaction score
Ebay currently has a STAR at $299 and a Humanoid without the boots at $1,699.
Hi yes was looking for more of a bargain on humanoid star the only one I find are the gig magnetic ones no figure at the price you say.FF has a a few around 550 to 600..

Reaction score
Well where are all those wonderfull picture of those black hole collections? Come on we are not a secret society!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well I guess I can re-share my image from 2011... Believe it or not, the display is still in the exact same spot! Where the heck did 7 years go!!!??? :wtf:

Reaction score
Hi guys if you look in the vintage star wars classified section I m offering a 12 back palitoy graded c3 po for a loose complete humanoid.thanks.

Reaction score
Well I guess I can re-share my image from 2011... Believe it or not, the display is still in the exact same spot! Where the heck did 7 years go!!!??? :wtf:

Please let me know when you're done with that Buck Rogers Starfighter!!

Reaction score
Ok I m selling moc original factory sealed ukg graded s.t.a.r also v.I. N. Cent and maximillian pm for info thanks

Reaction score
I have 3 of them... B) Still on the hunt for #4! :awesome:
No wonder I can't find one! Bloody hoarder!!!!!!:p

I think the Buck rogers Starfighter and Marauder would be top candidates for a 3D printable. Also if you could do the 4 seat version...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Back to black hole I have for sale a uk gig carded maximillian ukg 80 graded for sale £200 shipped in the uk overseas enquire

Reaction score
I love Black Hole, I cried as a kid at the theater when B.O.B died :( My brother still make fun of me. My loose figures below. I have a carded Old Bob, but bubble is open on bottom of card