Mego Buck Rogers Twiki Sticker?

Reaction score
Does anyone have a high-rez pic of the Dr. Theopolis sticker for the Mego Twiki? I found a couple online that are probably okay, but a vector graphic would be preferable or something a bit larger.

Thanks!

Utinniii

Reaction score
I could take a picture of my figure if that would help. IDK if my sticker is mint or not. (But let's wait and see if a better offer comes along).

I have a second Twiki with a broken arm and broken sticker. I shaved off Dr. T and am modifying the head to make a Tina. (I also intend to make his "child" from season 2).

Reaction score
I could take a picture of my figure if that would help. IDK if my sticker is mint or not. (But let's wait and see if a better offer comes along).

I have a second Twiki with a broken arm and broken sticker. I shaved off Dr. T and am modifying the head to make a Tina. (I also intend to make his "child" from season 2).
Wasn't Tina the one who said "Booty Booty" ? Ha ha.

I'm sure I could probably reproduce it using photoshop. It's a lot of even shapes, but just wanted to see if someone had already made a nice digital version already.

Utinniii

Reaction score
Well, I've seen sites that have replacement sticker images but I don't know about their quality.

Do you customize, or are you just looking for a replacement sticker?

If I were to fix Dr. T, I would make it 3D and cover the top with clear plastic. I would probably cut out the shapes using a Figure bubble and color them with either transparent paint or just use a highlighter.

I have about a dozen Buck Rogers figures looow on my To-Do list. Mostly background aliens/robots.

EDIT: I'm sure you've seen this.

Last edited: