Megatron transforming dvd

Reaction score
i saw this at wm yesterday. i got the optimus transforming dvd last year, so i have no need to buy this one. however, it includes a code to use on walmart.com to access transformers 2 material. has anybody bought this? can you share the code with everyone?

Reaction score
The code is AllSpark6262009 per the information over at Seibertron. I haven't watched it yet but I believe its just a short webdoc about the first day of filming

Reaction score
the code is actually AllSpark62609. i checked it out, and it's definately NOT worth buying the dvd for. it was only 2 minutes, and barely showed anything. just michael bay talking to the crew and a scene being filmed that showed 3 motorcycles and a silver sports car. over on seibertron.com they're speculating the bikes are arcee and friends or arcee formed by all 3 bikes. i think it's WAY to early to start debating what may or may not be in it.

GNT

Reaction score
Any pictures of the Transforming Megatron case?

Reaction score
i didnt see any, but i didn't look any further than the front page article.

GNT

Reaction score
boff123 said:
wow, someone would pay extra money for that?!
Maybe someone who has Prime might want to even it all out. Unless it had new features I wouldn't bother but it's tempting.

Reaction score
the guy at my wm who handles all the dvds had a cart in the back full of this and the ones that come with a mask. they were all getting sent "back" wherever that is.