MegaCon Orlando

Reaction score
I'm probably going to be going to MegaCon Orlando this year and I'm considering getting the upgrade ticket with the extra perks.

Does anybody here have experience with this and would you say the extra $40 is worth it? I'm going to celebration with VIP this year and so far it's totally worth it. Would it be as worth while at MegaCon? I'm hoping to get a Stan Lee autograph without standing in line all day.

Reaction score
in my honest opinion, the guest list for Megacon in very comic book collector friendly, I plan on dropping more cash at Megacon than celebration. How can you not drop a bill seeing Stan Lee for the last time? remember he is 94. Id drop the extra 40 bucks if your gonna go, Also Jeff Dean Morgan will be there as well... Negan or Comedian?????

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Fans that cannot attend MegaCon Orlando now have the opportunity to Pre-Order 8x10 convention photos or mail in their own items to be signed by many of the attending guests! The guest list includes names like Stan Lee, Charlie Cox, Richard Dean Anderson, Elyes Gabel, Ray Park, Spencer Wilding, Felicia Day, Caleb McLaughlin, Gaten Matarazzo, Gina Torres and many more! Click here to place your order now!