Mega Construx

Reaction score
Great thread! I've been collecting some of the Masters of the Universe MC toys, and really like them. Very affordable line, and small enough that it doesn't take up a lot of room. However, there is still a lot of nice detail on the figures/vehicles that you can easily distinguish what/who they are.

I don't think these should be compared to Legos because I really dislike how Legos don't really look like the character/vehicle they're portraying, but a cartoon-ish, child-like version of the original.

Conversely, MC are actually small reproductions (to a great extent) of the actual character/vehicle.

Never seen the Aliens or X-files MC figures, but would definitely pick them up if I can find them anywhere.

Reaction score
Yeah, the likenesses are pretty good for this scale figure. Some of the likenesses are a little iffy. Dutch and the T-1000 are kind of generic, but the T-800 looks like Arnold. I was really surprised how much Mulder looks like Duchovny though. Like you said, there is no mistaking who they are supposed to be.