McQuarrie X-wing

Reaction score
I had posted a sales post and in one of the pictures it had my McQuarrie X-wing in there too. It is not for sale, but someone had asked for more pictures of it. So posting a couple pictures of it. I love concept ships. It is really interesting to see the original idea and then see what it ending up becoming. Thanks.
C86DCAF6-19EE-4BE2-AAD3-E3AD517BF4BE.jpeg27BB20E3-5E14-4FF0-AA7A-8DA0AD60DF4E.jpeg

TOS

Reaction score
Hi Dud.
Thank you very much for those great pics. I don't know why but I really like this model, maybe even more than the final X-wing......don't ask me why, sometimes things do happen :)
I had the opportunity to buy a model kit from this in the RPF but at the time, I didn't know of someone who could have painted it for me. Today it would be different.
What is the size of that model please ?
Once again, thank you very much for your great pics (y)

Reaction score
Hi Dud.
Thank you very much for those great pics. I don't know why but I really like this model, maybe even more than the final X-wing......don't ask me why, sometimes things do happen :)
I had the opportunity to buy a model kit from this in the RPF but at the time, I didn't know of someone who could have painted it for me. Today it would be different.
What is the size of that model please ?
Once again, thank you very much for your great pics (y)
Yeah, I agree. It is a really cool to see the original idea that was only ever on paper as an actual model. I have multiple concept models and am always looking for more. The x-wing is 1/24 scale and so very similar in size to the efx x-wing. The kit is becoming pretty rare nowadays. There is also a 1/72 size kit done by Raymond Perez which is a neat little piece too.
0264917F-B8DF-4436-9490-88A68E596C5E.jpegDD620178-E8BF-46BD-861A-EAC34024C5D4.jpeg

Last edited: