Mcquarrie Stormtrooper the new release

Reaction score
Has anyone found any of the new release of the Mcquarrie Stormtrooper?

For that matter has anyone seen anything new in the area besides the Comic Packs?

Reaction score
I had read (i beleive on the RebScum Homepage) that the 30th Ann. asst. were going to be delayed until Mar 07.

Reaction score
Yeah, they were delayed until March. Gives us more time to get those last couple repaint waves.

Reaction score
IF you can find them. So far I haven't found anything new any where...beyond the Comic Packs.

Reaction score
Well, it wasn't *that* long ago that Endor 2 and Naboo came out, and there have been spotty sightings of the repaint wave 1. With the holidays over, the stores are now clearing out their old stock, so I'd expect the repaints to start showing up soon.

Plus, the delay to March means that's when Hasbro will start shipping them. Isn't it usually a month or two after that before they start showing up at retail?

Reaction score
infallible said:
Well, it wasn't *that* long ago that Endor 2 and Naboo came out, and there have been spotty sightings of the repaint wave 1. With the holidays over, the stores are now clearing out their old stock, so I'd expect the repaints to start showing up soon.

Plus, the delay to March means that's when Hasbro will start shipping them. Isn't it usually a month or two after that before they start showing up at retail?
Sad part right now is that most of the stores are clearing out the older SAGA figures, aka the black packaged ones, and thus many have refilled their shelves with those instead of the TAC figures. And they haven't done anything to lower the prices. Maybe they will get the hint, these pegwarmmers didn't sell while they were on the shelves first time around and they won't this time around.

Reaction score
Ha ha. I can barely remember what toys I got last month, much less from a whole YEAR ago.

Thread necro FTW!