FS McQuarrie Empire Promotional Portfolio Black Falcon

Reaction score
For Sale: $120 plus shipping

The Empire Strikes Back Promotional Portfolio (Black Falcon) with Ralph McQuarrie Prints and Vader Medallion.

The prints themselves and the medallion are minty like new.

Here is what you need to know. This portfolio comes in several layers. It is 100% complete.

Includes the original outer plastic bag.
Then there is a sturdy corrugated cardboard shipper, which is in excellent shape with no major defects.
Under that is a glossy corrugated envelope, which was sadly produced to show every fingerprint that ever touched it. I'm happy to say, I wore gloves when I got it, so none of the fingerprints are mine. That envelope also has a printed Vader helmet on the front, and was sealed with the pewter medallion on the back. The medallion was removed but is included. It has left a tear in the envelope where it was removed.
Then there is another card stock folio under that with a litho printed Vader. This inner folio holds the prints, which are near pristine. The folio is in splendid shape, but for a couple of small tears where the card stock is cut to hold the prints.

A nice piece of promotional Empire ephemera and Ralph McQuarrie artwork, that will remind you of the days of Gary Kurtz, when the Star Wars Saga was young and full of potential.

$120 plus shipping. Paypal only.IMG_6074.jpgIMG_6075.jpgIMG_6076.jpgIMG_6077 2.jpgIMG_6078.jpgIMG_6079.jpgIMG_6080.jpgIMG_6081.jpgIMG_6082.jpgIMG_6083.jpgIMG_6084.jpgIMG_6085.jpgIMG_6086.jpgIMG_6087.jpgIMG_6088.jpg

Reaction score
Here's a really cool ad shared with me by member Leif_G, which shows a limited number were available to Fan Club members back in the day.

Empire_Promo_Art.JPG