McDonald's to Have Rise of Skywalker Toys, 16 in all, open to show holograms!

Reaction score
Thank god happy meal toys are coming back to the star wars universe:

McDonald’s: McDonald’s is inviting families to celebrate Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker with an out-of-this-world Happy Meal experience. Each Happy Meal will include 1 of 16 exclusive, stylized Star Wars collectible characters. Plus, there’s an exciting surprise with each toy: when opened and lit up, each one reveals one of four Star Wars hologram images with a unique connection to that character. Families in the US will have the opportunity to extend the excitement with a sweepstakes opportunity with each Happy Meal!

Reaction score
I’m thinking they’ll probably be similar to the ROTS Burger King ones due to them being stylized.

Reaction score
Yeah, but when has any Happy Meal toy been good since the last time they had real LEGO sets? For me that was 33 years ago last time I had a good Happy Meal experience (food was crap, but the toy was authentic, unique, and fun).

Reaction score
Yeah, but when has any Happy Meal toy been good since the last time they had real LEGO sets? For me that was 33 years ago last time I had a good Happy Meal experience (food was crap, but the toy was authentic, unique, and fun).
The Episode 2 and 3 Burger King Toys were good, the Episode 1 KFC/Pizza Hut/Taco Bell toys were good, and the 1996 original trilogy special edition Taco Bell toys were good, in my opinion

Reaction score
The Episode 2 and 3 Burger King Toys were good, the Episode 1 KFC/Pizza Hut/Taco Bell toys were good, and the 1996 original trilogy special edition Taco Bell toys were good, in my opinion
KFC also had Special Edition toys, they just aren’t as well known:
0DCCC590-619B-49E3-82B1-1EA359A9EC47.jpeg

Reaction score
Started today. Got Rey and Kylo. They also have a Dark Side 3 pack box set that looks really cool of Darth Maul, Vader (different I think then the single) and the Emperor. sells for $4.99