QUESTION Max Rebo

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Max Rebo in their collection that the limbs match the body exactly? Most of the ones I have been seeing have anywhere from a slight difference, to a major difference in color. Just curious?

Reaction score
I sold a sealed baggie one a couple of years back and it’s limbs all matched the body. It was mainly stored in its Trilogo box with little exposure to light.

Reaction score
Color changing is common on these figures. It happens with age.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, just wondering if it's the norm on everybody figures or random cases.

Reaction score
Mine has the dark blue tank top. Hardly ever see them one tone. Almost like finding a white wampa.

Reaction score
That's what I was wondering. How many others are like this?
Mine is a consistent color. Was purchased in the box in the early 90’s and has been in temperature control and stored in a light proof box ever since. Same with my Wampa. I think the UV is the culprit.

It’s a Catch-22. Store them in a box and don’t enjoy or display and live with the results.

Reaction score
Nice to hear there's still some nice examples out there. Is it the minority or majority?

Reaction score
Good old Blue Elephant. He definetly helped my make the transition from a toddler obsessed with farm & zoo animals, to a little boy obsessed with Star Wars. Him, and tauntauns.