Mawhonic - WalMart Exclusive Wave

ZinnToa

Ensign
Reaction score
Mawhonic? I really am confused
. I really like Mawhonic, but dindn't he die? Oh, well, he is lookin good though.

matt292

Moff
Reaction score
Excellent! My most wanted pod racer!

Wal Mart exclusive though... That's a little worrying
Hope he comes to the UK!

BlackRook

Grand Moff
Reaction score
ZinnToa said:
. I really like Mawhonic, but dindn't he die? Oh, well, he is lookin good though.
I'm not sure how a character dying excludes them from having an action figure made of them.

TK_842

Sith Lord
Reaction score
ZinnToa said:
lol, lots of dead characters from the saga seen plastic, that's not incompatible

Revanfan1

Sith Lord
Reaction score
TK_842 said:
ZinnToa said:
lol, lots of dead characters from the saga seen plastic, that's not incompatible
That's true, but I'm sure what Zinn meant was, he was such an obscure character, and he died. He probably meant that that combination was bad for the character, and he was surprised he was made. That's how I interpreted his posts. And hey, he's hardly posted or been online. He probably doesn't know how the line works.

R5_D2

High Admiral
Reaction score
Actually I don't see anything that even confirms he died. Mawhonic will make great background filler for my Star Tours dio.

darth_sidious

Emperor
Reaction score
Woah...that is one great figure, I wonder if we'll see an update to Ree-Yees with that headsculpt...

Rogue4

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
This is the best news to come out of SDCC so far (at least for a podracer fan). Ratts is finally in, Ben has been confirmed with a plastic sculpt, and Hasbro treats us to the next most important podracer pilot. This is fantastic!

I wonder if we'll see the others down the line. Elan Mak, Ark "Bumpy" Roose, Aldar Beedo, Neva Kee, Boles Roor, Wan Sandage, and Ebe Endocott. We've got most of them done now.

Darth_McBaine

Admiral
Reaction score
Expected him to come someday, but still very surprised at the execution! What a great sculpt!

I do have a nagging feeling him, Ben and Ratts might be the last podracers we'll ever see.

GNT

Reaction score
He turned out well, just because he dies doen't mean he doesn't deserve an action figure. Good to see a few will be released in the next year.

TK_842

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I gotta say i thought Mawhonic was a redo at first before i reaslized we had yet to see him released in the line.

GNT

Reaction score
You must of been thinking of the Senator that was made which is the same species as Mawhonic that was made a number of years back.

DJ121

Emperor's Hand
Reaction score
Personally, I call Bull SPIT to Hasbro for giving walmart an exclusive Vintage wave! Especially seeing how it will be all Ep I figures. I would almost expect this to be the end of the Vintage line, much like TRU got the end of the Legacy collection. It's just not right.

Reaction score
Awesome looking figure. Its annoying, from an OT point of view, that since the Last Ree Yees, we have had the irrelevant Gran Senator and NOW this before we get a new Ree Yees.......

MisterNLD

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
^ But the thing is, both of those can't even be used as customization parts for Ree Yees, and the heads are pretty different. So we'll just have to wait...but I thought that Hasbro confirmed either Saelt-Marae or Ree Yees?

tanksmasher

Grand Admiral
Reaction score
This is a failure because walmarts around here have stopped stocking Star Wars.

Jables

Vice Admiral
Reaction score
tanksmasher said:
This is a failure because walmarts around here have stopped stocking Star Wars.
Ya is a failure to me because I cannot pre order a case. Which means I will have to resort to eBay.

Glitch

Grand Admiral
Reaction score
Idpullthecurtain said:
Awesome looking figure. Its annoying, from an OT point of view, that since the Last Ree Yees, we have had the irrelevant Gran Senator and NOW this before we get a new Ree Yees.......
Totally.

Masterfett

Emperor
Reaction score
Not a character I'm interested in but it looks like there is custom potential with it.

Revanfan1

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Glitch said:
Idpullthecurtain said:
Totally.

Umm. I think I missed something...when did we get a Gran Senator, who was it, and in what line?

matt292

Moff
Reaction score
I hope these Walmart figures make it to the UK somehow.

darthsatan

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I hope these Walmart figures make it to the UK somehow.
Mine will. I shall buy them from the States and ship them over.
And it will still cost me less than it would to drive to a shop and pull them off the pegs over here.